Status: Update whenever I can

I Can Be Your Lost Boy, Your Last Chance

chapter one

I rolled over, cringing as the blaring sound of my alarm clock rang through my ears. "Ughh why do you have to be so loud?" I say quietly to no one in particular. As I slowly sit up, I feel the blood rush to my brain. I checked the time on my alarm clock to see that it was 6:30 am, okay you still have an hour and half to leave I thought to myself. I quickly jumped into the shower, washing myself, brushing my hair and drying it, after all that fumbling around I put on a pair of my black skinny jeans, and my favourite blink 182 t-shirt and my black vans. I ran out the house with my backpack, after saying a quick by to my mom.

As I quickly walked down the street to meet up with my friends Rian and Zack, who just coincidently walking up to me. "Hey Jack!" Rian said as he pulled me in for a hug, "hey Rian and Zack" I said back to them, Zack being his usual self just smiled and nodded at me. "hey, jack did you hear about the new kid that starting school today?" Zack asked, new kid? what new kid? I asked myself. "Erm no I haven't....well we best be getting to school, I don't want Mr Jones on our asses for being late again." "Jack what time is it exactly?" Rian asked looking really tired.....I probably shouldn't get them up this early should? uh oh well "it's exactly half 7 why?" I replied in a calm tone knowing he would start...3...2...1..."WHY THE FUCK GET IS UP THIS FUCKING EARLY JACK? I COULD BE JUST GETTING OUT OF BED NOW!" "And that exactly why, you'd only just be getting out of bed, meaning you'd probably be 10 or 20 minutes late knowing how slow you get changed and how slow Zack walks sometimes." I said giving them both a knowing look. As the three of us neared the place that I didn't like so much, I noticed that it was nearing closer to 8 am, I grabbed both my friends wrist and dragged them towards the school building and registration.

Registration was a bore just like every day.....well from what I was listening to anyway, I spent most of that time messing round with Zack or throwing paper at Rian. As I walked into first lesson all by myself, which was math, I noticed a new face that was currently sat in the seat next to mine that's odd, why would someone be sat next to me? I thought to myself. I took my seat just as Mrs. Robinson walked into the class room to began the lesson.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment what ever.......please go easy on me this is the first time I've wrote a fanfiction before, well I hope you like it.......oh and btw if I have something wrong I'm British, I have no clue on america.

Sorry for it being short too, I'll try and right more