Status: Update whenever I can

I Can Be Your Lost Boy, Your Last Chance

Chapter Three

*day of party*
For the past three days Alex has been kind of avoiding me, he won't talk to me if we're alone and I just don't know what going on. Have I done something? like said something to offend him? No I couldn't have, he's not made it look like I've done something, he still smiles at me when we look at each other I thought to my self. So what could it be. Well today is the day of the party so I could always get him by himself and ask him what's going on then. I hope I've not done something stupid.

Before the party me, Zack, Rian, Cass and Alex are all going into town to hang out, I think we're going to the mall or something. I heard a knock on my door, that'll be one of them now. As I open the door I'm happy to see it's just Alex Maybe I could ask him now? "Erm Alex, can I ask you something? it's kind of important." I ask a little bit nervously "Yeah, go ahead, what is it?" he ask with what I think is worry in his eyes, but it gone as quick as it was there "I don't want to sound like a twat or anything but why do you keep avoiding me when we're alone?" I ask quietly "Well, it's becau-" Just as he's about to finish his sentence he's cut off by a loud knock on the door and Zack enthusiastic voice shouting "Jacky let us in" As I open the door I smack the back of his head and grumble "don't call me that dickface" As I walk back into the living room where Alex is still sat he just looks at me and smiles sadly and says "I'll tell you later".

As we walk round town we stop outside a smoothie bar "I want a smoothie!" Rian shouts excitedly. We all look at him with a confused look on our faces and Cass roles her eyes and ask him "You do know it's the middle of November right?" "Yeah, I do and I still want one" He says while poking his tongue out at her.

"You guys can go ahead, I need to speak to Alex alone for a minute" I say and they all look at Alex with a knowing look and Zack smirks at him What the hell was that about? I ask myself. When they all walk into the shop I walk over to a bench with Alex following me, I turn to him and tell him we need to finish our conversation from before. "Well jack before I was going to just tell you that I was avoiding you before because I think I have a crush on you" He quickly mumbled hoping I wouldn't hear the end of the sentence but I did and I looked at him with the biggest smile on my face and said "Oh" Alex head snapped up with a frown on his face while saying "Oh? that's all-wait why are you smiling?" He asked when he noticed my face" "Well Alex you'll just have to wait and see know want you?" This party is going to be the best one in months, I can already feel it

As we stood back up the rest all walked back out the smoothie shop with Rian holding a huge bright pink smoothie in his hands. We all decided to go back to Rians place for an hour before we decided to go home to get ready. As I walked Alex back to his place he asked who was going and I replied "I'm not really sure but I do know our friends from a different school are coming, you'll love them I swear, they're really cool, I'll introduce you guys at the party." We where now right outside of Alex house and I waved goodbye and gave him a hug saying I would see him later at the party. As I walked away from him I thought Yeah this party is definitely going to be the best one so far.

*3 hours later at the party*

As me, Alex, Rian and Cass all walked up to the house which we knew the party was at, as you could hear the booming of either a drum or bass. Zack had texted me early on that he would be late as he needed to help his mom with something.

I entered the house I went straight to the booze, with Alex hot on my trails. I passed him a beer and got one for myself. He took it from my hand and took a sip as his face contorting in disgust. "Ugh it's warm" Laughing at him I pushed him slightly. "Aww can poor little Alex not take something hot" Okay so I might have been flirting a little bit but he doesn't need to know that.

The night went on I drank a lot more and so did Alex which meant a lot more flirting and him being more talkative, I'm not sure if he was actually flirting with me though. We were both sat on a couch, him sitting a little bit too close for us being friends and he had his hand on my knee, rubbing little circles every now and then with his thumb, we both where drunk and both flirting obviously and very badly. Laughing at something he said, I don't really know what it was, I did a very bold thing and leaned my head in, capturing his lips in-between mine, kissing him with all the energy I could muster, which by the way wasn't that much making it a very sloppy and drunk kiss. As I slipped my tongue into his mouth, he pulled himself onto my lap giving me a better excess for me to deepen the kiss and mark his neck with one hickey that would definitely be showing a deep purple color by morning. In the background I could hear my friend Josh's band playing one of their newer songs called 'Save It for the Bedroom' I could also hear what sounded like someone coughing as if they was trying to get my attention but I ignored it playing it as being my imagination until I heard a very familiar voice "Jack what the fuck!".
♠ ♠ ♠
Completely forgot to update this sorry to any one who's actually reading this and sorry for the shitty chapter too.
Any one got any idea who this new person will be?
And I so wasn't listening to You Me At Six when I wrote Josh into this haha not at all.
Subs/comments/recs are loved but you don't have to if you don't want to. (all though I would really love comments for feedback and to know if anyone likes this story or not.)