Status: Update whenever I can

I Can Be Your Lost Boy, Your Last Chance

Chapter Six

I was currently sitting on my bed, music blasting trying to decide whether if I should call Jack and see if he wanted to hang out, but somewhere in the back of my mind I was being told not to. fuck it I thought, might as well just do it. Picking up my phone from it's place off the floor I scrolled through the names clicking on Jacks and waited for him to answer it.

*Ring Ring*

After the third ring he finally picked up "hey Alex, what's up?"

"Erm, I-I just w-wanted to ask you if y-you wanted to come hang out." I stuttered my reply.

"Yeah, just hang on a minute I'll be at yours in about 10 minutes" Jack replied sounding slightly confused.

"Okay bye." I hung up with waiting for a reply from him. sighing I sat down at the bottom of my bed thinking back to that drunken kiss me and jack had, all I could think was 'did it mean anything?' but I'm probably getting myself worked up over nothing.

It had been two weeks since that night, and I still couldn't get it out of my head. wait does this mean I have a crush on him? I asked myself, but quickly pushing it aside as I heard the doorbell go, it was probably Jack. Answering the door I was confused to see not only Jack but Tony and Mike. "Sorry but I couldn't ditch them, they said they wanted to hang out with you too." Jack said, I looked him in the eye and saw what I thought was sadness in his eyes but as soon as it was there it was gone again. "No it's okay, the more the merrier, my mum's in work so I was getting bored and lonely." I replied internally face palming at saying I was lonely.

Tony and Mike made them selves comfortable on the couch sitting too close to be 'just friends' "soo Alex, you got any beers?" Mike asked, to which I laughed and said "No. Unless you want my mum to go ape shit." "OOOH! let's play 20 questions." Tony squealed while jumping up off the couch. We all looked at him and burst into laughter "Aww c'mon guys it was a good idea and plus we done it when we started the band as just a 'get to know each other'" Mike said calming down and smiling back at the now pouting Tony Definitely something going o between them too "okay, okay, we'll do a game of 20 questions but Tony can answer the first question, and it has to be truthful" Jack cut in before I had any chance of complaining. "soo Tony, what is actually going on between you and Mike?" He finished off with a smirk on his face. Looking back at Tony, who was look at Mike with a pleading look "….w-well me and Mike, we are uhhh we are kinda dating? but you can't tell anyone, especially Vic." Tony said making the dating part seem like a question rather than a statement.

"Awww that's kind of sweet, but anyway back to the questions, next ones for Lex, are you actually British? I mean you don't have an American accent." Jack replied and then turned to me, Lex? when the fuck did he give me a flipping nickname? "Yeah actually I am, but I've lived in America for a couple years, I started out my life in Essex and moved to other side of Baltimore when I was 15 and now here I am."

"So Jack who's this crush you keep talking about?" Tony say's probably getting him back for the question about Mike. "It's no one, okay." He replied shooting daggers to Mike and Tony who where sniggering. "Can we move on now? or are you two busy being five?" Jack asked with an annoyed tone.

After two hours of playing twenty questions due to Tony and Mike bursting into laughter every five minutes, we decided it was best to just put a film on, which obviously wasn't a good idea because I was pressed up against Jack because of the tiny couch, while Tony and Mike basically eat each others faces off. "Can you two not be cliché and make out while watching a stupid film." I say while throwing a cushion at them. "Sorry just Tony is super cute and I'd rather make out than watch this." Mike sassed back to me as he threw the cushion back at me, but luckily for me, it hit Jack right in the face, making us burst into hysterics. "you guys are fucking mean, you know that, right?"Jack said obviously sulking, and pouting his lips. "Aww I'm sorry Jacky." I replied teasingly knowing he didn't like the name 'Jacky' "Oh fuck off Lex." He said while pushing me slightly.

While sitting back up I heard another knock on the door, looking around the room confused Tony spoke up with a sheepish look on his face "Erm if you didn't mind I invited the rest of the guys round." I smiled ta him letting him know it was okay while opening the door to see Zack, Rian and three dudes I've never met before, the first one looked to be about 18, with brown hair that was shoulder length, he kind of reminded me of Mike but with out the tattoos, the second boy, who looked the same age as the first, had the most weirdest hair that looked like he'd either used a hair dryer that was on full power or like he'd been electrocuted, and the last boy who seemed to have been wearing a mickey mouse t-shirt.

I looked at Jack then back at them with what I'm guessing is a confused look on my face "Don't mean to sound rude, but who the fuck are you guys?" the guy with the shoulder length hair was the first to speak up "Nahh it’s okay man, we are strangers in your house like but I'm Vic, this is Jaime and that over there is Matt." he said point to Jaime who I guess had the blown up hair and them Matt who had the Mickey mouse shirt on. Matt and Jaime said hey and I waved back acting kind of shy, I mean what do you expect they are strangers in my house what am I meant to do, tell them to eat my food and shit, hell no.

Once everyone had settled back in to normalness, I had found that Vic, Jaime and Matt where pretty cool and had good taste In music, oh and that Matt had a weird obsession with Disney. "You guys want to go out and do something, it's getting kinda boring just sitting here watch TV." I asked and got nods in reply "Where are we going then?" Tony asked me. "I don't know, I'm new here remember, one of you guys pick." "Wait you've lived here for like two weeks and you're telling me you've never been to the old theatre in town?" I shook my head about to say no when Mike shouted at Jack "What kind of boyfriend are you?" to which Jack went red mumbling "we aren't together." while glaring at Mike to which I got smirk on my face and casually said "Probably not the same type of boyfriend you are."Sadly enough for Mike, Vic heard me and shouted "what?!" as we entered the theatre buying tickets to see whatever film was being played and buying enough popcorn to feed a small town. "No Mike what did Alex mean by that." I heard Vic whisper shout causing me to laugh and Mike to glare at me, once I'd finished laughing he sent Tony an apologetic look and whispered to Vic "I'll tell you later, when we get back home." He finished his sentence as the lights went off, and that is how the rest of the day went, Vic asking Mike what was going every ten minutes only to be shushed by Mike.
♠ ♠ ♠
this chapter is probably crappy but i'm proud of it. and yeah i did add PTV and Matt Flyzik

subscribe/rec/comment, it will make me happy.