Status: Update whenever I can

I Can Be Your Lost Boy, Your Last Chance

Chapter seven

It was Monday and I was just waking up for school when my phone beeped, I look to find a text off Jack asking me if I wanted a ride, and I accepted obviously, like hell I am walking that far. with in 20 minutes I was dressed in a pair of grey skinny's, a black and white checkered shirt, black converse and a beanie. I walked out the door and seen Jack already waiting in his car for me.

"Aww did you miss me? is that why you're here waiting for me?" I asked Jack in a teasing tone, he blushed and mumbled out a 'no' and I giggled because of the reaction I had gotten. He looks cute when he blushes I thought to myself looking as the pinkness of his cheeks faded away.

With in 10 minutes of Jack driving, we where in the student parking lot and getting out of the car. We where walking up to the school doors when we heard a familiar voice shout "Jack! Alex! wait the fuck up dudes!" I turned around to see Tony and Mike jogging up to us, they stopped and Tony hit the back of my head "Thanks dude, we had to sit up till midnight the other night trying to shut Vic up, he kept going on about 'how could you keep this from me?' and ranting to himself in Spanish, he only shut up when I mentioned Kellin." Mike said with an annoyed sigh. well oops I thought to my self. "Shit, sorry guys, I didn't think he was actually going to hear me when I said that, I am really sorry that I said it." I said sincerely.

The day passed quickly and before I knew it, it was time to head home, I was going to Jacks after because he wanted to tell me something, he said it was urgent and important. I waved to him with a smile on my face as I walked up to his car "Hey Jack!" I said a little bit to enthusiastically when I was close enough for him to hear me, he smiled at me greeting me too and we got into his car headed back to his house. Once we where in his room he sat on his bed and that’s when I noticed how sad he looked, his shoulders slouched and head looking down at the floor.

"What's up, jack?" I asked walking towards him. I sat down next to him and put my arm around his shoulders. He looked up at me with sadness and what seemed to be determination in his eyes. "well, I like this person but, I don’t know if they like me back." he said I let out a quiet 'oh' not knowing if he heard me or not and to be honest I didn't really care if he did. He straightened up a little bit and continued "Like, I know that if they wanted they could have any other person they wanted, so they definitely don't want me." I quickly interrupted him before he went on "Don't think that Jack, you're the most amazing person I know, and anyone would be lucky to be able to call you their boyfriend." I said, my eyes going wide with what I'd just said when the fuck did I get that much confidence I thought to myself "Y-you mean that, Lex?" "yeah, I do, Jack can't you see it? you are so fucking gorgeous and so sweet, I'm actually surprised you don't have someone already." I finished with a blush coming to my cheeks once I'd realized I'd practically just revealed my secret. why the fuck did I just say that? omg he probably hates me now, please don't hurt me Jack I thought to myself realizing I'd probably just ruined our friendship, slowly I closed my eyes, waiting for him to scream or shout but he never did, As quickly as my eyes where closed they shot back open I felt a pair of lips on mine.

With out thinking I pulled away, eyes wide with shock Why did jack kiss me? does he like me? what the fucking fuck! I thought to my self still shocked with what just happened. Once I had pulled away from him, Jack started stuttering out "omg....s-sorry Alex, I didn't m-mean to do that, omg you hate me now, don't you?" he asked I went to reply but he stopped me by saying "it's okay if you don't want to be my friend, I deserve it, just please don't hate me, I'm so fucking sorry Lex." he quickly said, on the verge of tears. Me on the other hand, I had a smile slowly spreading on my face "Are you done know?" I asked in a happy mood to which jack gave me a confused look while saying "yeah I am wh-" but before he could finished his questions I pulled his face close to mine and crashed our lips together, he responded immediately, kissing me back, with just as much strength as me.

We both pulled away with smiles on our faces, Jack looked like he wanted to stay something, but just looked at the floor with a grin gracing his face. "So, as I'm guessing we feel the same way towards each other, I'm guessing it would be totally fine with me asking you to either a) you can go on a date with me, b) you can be my boyfriend or the option I'm kinda hoping you'll pick c) both?" I asked shyly to him. Jack giggled, which I find so fucking cute by the way, and nodded his head saying "yeah, I'd love that. C I mean, I'd love option C, because you are like the best thing to ever walk into my life, and yeah now I'm rambling but yeah, I'd like to be your boyfriend and go on a date with you." I noticed his grin had grew which I didn't think was possible.

After our confession and the events that followed, we ended up just watching films and cuddling on his bed until I had to leave at 9pm. On the way home me and Jack just talked about complete nonsense, we neared my house and I didn't want to leave him just yet. "Well this is me, I'll see you tomorrow at school, right?" I asked biting my bottom lip. Jack nodded smiling and saying "yeah, definitely." I looked back over to my house. "I best be getting in now, see ya." Jack said bye back to me and leaned in giving me a kiss goodnight. I got into my house with a smile on my face, thinking this was the best day ever. That night I went to sleep replaying the kisses me and jack had, with a feeling that tomorrow was going to be a good day.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so they've finally kissed and gotten together, we finally have a bit of Jalex in this, that isn't drunken. Please tell me if i'm going to slow or rushing with please? comment/rec/subscribe please?