Status: Currently being written

You're What?

The Cheater

Jacky’s POV

Crap. Why did I ask Ryan to be my boyfriend? I’m already 'dating' someone for crying out loud. Why?
I sat on the floor of the bathroom and scrolled through my phone, looking at the pictures of my 'boyfriend' and I. I sighed and put my head in my hands. I needed to get out of her for a little while, clear my head a bit. I stood up and unlocked the door, quickly opening it and walking in to the front lounge. I saw all of the guys happily talking to each other. As soon as they sensed my presence they turned to face me.

“What you doing Jacky?” Ronnie asked casually. I laughed nervously but remained level headed as I spoke.

“Just going for a walk.” I replied in the same tone he had used before walking off of the bus. I knew exactly where I was going and nobody was going to stop me from getting there.
I quickly walked over to Escape The Fate’s bus and knocked on the door. I was greeted by Craig.

“Sup Jacky?” He said sleepily, I must have woken him up. I smiled at him quickly.

“Just looking for TJ. Is he here?” I asked politely. Craig nodded and let me on the bus.

“He’s in the back lounge.” Craig said, motioning towards a door at the back of the bus before stepping off the bus himself. I walked over to the door and carefully pressed my ear to it. I could hear his strangled moans from inside. I chuckled silently before walking in and going to help him with his problem.

Ryan’s POV

I saw Jacky walk off the bus carelessly. Something was up but I decided to brush it off as nothing. He was probably just stressed out about his guitar. I resumed the conversation I was having with Ron for a while until we were needed at sound check. The remaining four of us walked off the bus and to sound check, talking about anything random that seemed interesting. When we arrived we saw that Jacky wasn’t there yet. That was unlike him, but once again I brushed it off although Ronnie seemed annoyed.

After about fifteen minutes Jacky turned up. As soon as Ronnie saw him he got extremely pissed off very quickly.

“Where the hell have you been Vincent?” He almost yelled, taking a few steps towards Jacky. Jacky recoiled away from him. Ronnie seemed to notice this and soon altered his course, leaving Jacky alone. I carefully approached him.

“Are you ok?” I asked, concern lacing my voice. Jacky nodded simply.

“He scares the shit out of me when he gets pissed, especially at me.” He said with a light laugh, a smile forming on lips. He grabbed his guitar from its stand and quickly tuned it before getting ready to go on stage. I watched the way his hips moved as he paced the floor; it bought a small smile to my face. Soon enough though it was time to go. One by one we ran on to the stage and took our appropriate positions and before long we were playing I’m not a vampire. Once we had played the show we all returned to the bus and settled in for the night. I immediately headed to my bunk but was stopped by Jacky.

“Cuddle with me?” He asked in a soft voice that was hard to resist. I smiled at him and nodded before climbing in to his bunk with him and wrapping my arms around his waist. Once I was comfortable I slipped my eyes shut and fell asleep.

When I woke up in the morning Jacky was still asleep next to me. I smiled at his sleeping form before carefully removing his arms from my waist and slipping out of his bunk. Quietly I made my way to the front of the bus, careful not to disturb anyone else. I yawned and set about making myself some breakfast, which ended up being a bowl of lucky charms. Just as I was pouring the milk over them I felt someone’s arm wrap around my waist. I tensed slightly but soon relaxed as I saw the familiar Nightmare before Christmas sleeve.

“Hey Babe, why don’t you come back to bed?” Jacky asked seductively. I could feel my pyjama pants begin to tighten slightly as my dick became hard. My breathing hitched as he began to roughly nip at my neck. I put the milk down on the counter and allowed him to pull me back to the bunks.

¬_Allow your dirty minds to kick in here_

Once Jacky had had his way with me, I limped over to the shower and switched on the hot water allowing it to wash away the sweat and cum that had appeared. For how shy Jacky is, he knows how to fuck really well. I could feel a pulsating stabbing pain at the base of my spine. It looks like I’ll be sitting awkwardly for the next few days. I sighed out loud and got out of the shower once I was clean. I walked over to the mirror and took in my appearance. It wasn’t until then that I realised there was a huge mark on my neck. Jacky’s mark.

“Shit.” I mumbled to myself, trying to find something to cover it up with. My efforts didn’t succeed; there was no trace of anything that I could cover it with. I sighed once again before wrapping a towel around my waist and heading back to my bunk in the hope that I could find some foundation or something. But on the way there, even though it was just metres away from the bathroom I ran in to Ron. His eyes widened when he saw my neck.

“Uhh. Did Jacky do that?” He said while trying to suppress a smirk. I glared at him before nodding. Ron laughed before walking away. I shook my head before continuing to my bunk. I pulled out some black skinny jeans, a black T-shirt and my Falling In Reverse vest before putting it all on. Once I was dressed I searched my bag for any foundation. Eventually I found some and began to cover it up. Once I was certain the mark was covered I threw the foundation back in to my bunk and hobbled in to the front lounge. As I opened the door all of the guys turned to stare at me. They stared for a good minute or two until they all burst out laughing, including Jacky. I blushed a crimson colour and walked away from them, in to the back lounge. I sat curled up in a ball on the couch, watching The Day After Tomorrow and trying not to put much weight on my ass when Ron and Derek walked in.

“Come to laugh at me again?” I said slightly irritably. They shot me apologetic smiles and sat either side of me on the couch.

“Sorry Ryan, but it was pretty funny.” Derek admitted. I rolled my eyes and sighed.

“It may be for you, but my ass is killing me.” I muttered, thinking that they didn’t hear me. The both turned and looked at me with wide eyes.

“Wait a second. Jacky took you up the ass?” Derek almost yelled. I sighed and nodded while Ron wrapped an arm around my shoulders.

“Just rest for a while so you’re ready for the show later. I’ll get you some pain killers for your ass.” Ron said with a grin. I returned his smile although mine was a little pained.

“Thanks man, have you seen Jacky anywhere?” I asked. Ron shook his head and glanced at Derek who also shook his head before they both walked out of the room. I sighed and laid my head back down on the couch, waiting for Ron to return with the pain killers. I sighed softly and ran a hand through my knotted hair. A few minutes later Ron appeared once again, carrying a glass of water and two ibuprofens. I took them gratefully and shot him a reassuring smile. He nodded and left me alone once again. After fifteen minutes or so the pain had numbed enough for me to walk properly so I took advantage of the time I had and walked to the front of the bus. I sat down next to Ron and had a general conversation with him. That was until Jacky came back on the bus with what looked like sex hair. It seemed as if the guys had noticed his change in appearance also as Ron stiffened up beside me and Derek and Ronnie were giving him curious looks. He just waved them off and walked to the back of the bus to get ready. I glanced over at Ronnie and Derek who both held the same expression. Confusion.

“He looked like he had sex hair.” I whispered, not trusting my voice to be any louder. I felt Ron wrap an arm around my shoulders reassuringly.

“I’m sure he wouldn’t do that, maybe it was just the wind or something.” He said softly, trying to be helpful. I smiled a little bit and tried to forget the image that had just passed before me.
Soon enough though it was time for the show. The crowd was as wild as ever and it made it even more nerve-racking, but eventually it was all over. I smiled at the crowd and threw my drumsticks before heading back stage. I followed Ron and Derek to the dressing room where we all hung out for a bit. It was only us three as Ronnie needed to talk to our tour manager about something and Jacky had performed his disappearing act once again. I sighed quietly and got lost in my own thoughts for a while until Ron poked me in the ribs. I jolted out of my thoughts.

“Huh?” I said slightly dazed. Ron snickered, as did Derek.

“I said are you just going to sit there or are you coming back to the bus?” Ron said quickly, but with a smile. I returned his smile and nodded in agreement. We all returned to the bus rather quickly and on the way back we literally ran in to Ronnie. When we were about ten feet away from the bus door, we all heard the sound that we didn’t want to hear. Especially me. The sound of a pleasured male scream reverberated off of the bus walls and out in to the car park. There was only one person that could be on the bus seeing as the crew were still at the venue and we were all stood outside, listening in horror.

I could feel small tears sliding down my cheeks as the screaming became louder and higher. I felt Ron touch my arm but I quickly jerked it away. I saw a small amount of hurt in Ron’s eyes but he understood what I was feeling. As the screaming continued I heard names being shouted in ecstasy.

“Oh shit Jacky.” The person yelled out. I could see anger burning inside all of my band mates as they heard the screams.

“S-So fucking t-tight TJ.” Jacky yelled out. My heart felt like it had been ripped in half, mauled by a bear and kicked in the dirt. He was fucking TJ Bell from Escape The Fate. I couldn’t stand to hear anymore so I took off running in a flat out sprint, despite my band mate’s protests I wouldn’t stop. I ran for a good fifteen minutes until I needed to stop. I stopped down an alley way and slid down the cold brick wall. I tried to regain control of my breathing but soon I was letting out muffled sobs. While I was crying my phone began to vibrate in my pocket. I pulled it out and saw the caller ID. It was Jacky. I felt anger course through me and in one powerful movement I threw my phone forcefully against the wall and made it shatter. After smashing my phone I curled up in to the foetus position and cried harder.

Why would he do that? Why would he cheat on me?
♠ ♠ ♠
Things are changing! There is trouble in what seemed to be paradise :O