Status: Currently being written

You're What?

Progress And Destruction

Jacky’s POV

I walked out of Ryan’s room and in to the waiting room where I pulled out my phone. I had to end it with TJ. I’ve hurt everyone really badly and what makes it even worse is that Ryan could die because of my stupidity. I pressed TJ’s contact and waited for him to pick up. A few seconds later he did.

“Hello?” He said sleepily. I must have woken him up.

“Hey, It’s Jacky.” I said softly. To be honest I was a little bit worried about how he would react.

“Hey Jacks, you want to come over?” He questioned. I sighed a bit.

“I can’t do this anymore TJ. I just can’t do it.” I said quietly. There was silence on the line for a minute or so until TJ’s voice boomed down the receiver.

“What do you mean ‘you can’t do it anymore?’ We had a deal Jacky.” He boomed. I shuddered lightly. He was scaring me slightly.

“I-I’m sorry. I just can’t do it.” I said. I needed to try and get the message across to him. I heard him growl deeply.

“Watch your back Vincent, you’ll pay for this.” He said before he hung up abruptly. I was in a state of shock. He’s going to come after me; he’s going to hurt me? ‘Shit’ I mentally cursed. What have I gotten myself in to?

I glanced over to Ryan’s room and saw that his parents were now with him. I smiled slightly but it soon faltered when all of the guys glared at me. I pulled my knees up to my chest and leant my head back against the wall before falling in to and uncomfortable, restless sleep.

Ryan’s POV

It was a very bizarre sensation, being in the comatose state that I was. I could hear but not speak and I could feel but not move. Every so often I felt a droplet of water hit my skin which I could only assume was someone’s tears. I could hear someone murmuring softly to themselves.

“So Ryan, I hope you’re ok where ever you are right now.” I heard a voice say. I recognised the voice immediately. Ron.

“The hospital had Ronnie call your parents, they’re on their way here. They got pissed at us for not calling them sooner.” He continued but with a light chuckle. If I could have smiled I would have. His laugh soon faded though, his voice returning to its solemn state.

“Please wake up soon, please.” His voice cracked at the end. I could tell by his uneven breathing that he was trying not to cry again. I soon heard Ronnie’s voice in the room.

“Come on Ron, his parents are here. Let’s give them some time.” He said softly. Ron nodded before leaving. I heard the heavy footsteps of my dad and light ones of my mum. I heard the door click open and light gasps echo around the white, sterilized room. The soft footsteps of my mum got slightly louder as she neared me. I felt a small pressure on my for head where she placed a gentle motherly kiss. My dad just stood frozen to the spot. I heard the loud scraping of chair legs on the floor as someone pulled a chair closer. I felt a soft hand grasp mine, instantly I knew it was my mum. It felt reassuring to know that she was there.

About a minute late my dad snapped out of his trance and pulled up another chair, taking my other hand in his. I just laid there, unable to move as they told my unconscious state of everything that had happened over the past few days. I mentally sighed as they were about to get up to leave. Why won’t my body allow me to move? I focused all of my remaining energy on trying to move as I felt my mum and dad removing their hands from mine. In one quick moment I gave my mum’s hand a light squeeze.

“Ryan just squeezed my hand, he heard us.” She almost squealed. My dad chuckled softly.

“We’ll come back and see you soon son.” He said while brushing some of the hair away from my eyes before they walked out of the room. I mentally smiled at what I had achieved. I had managed to move a little bit, next step is to wake up.

One Month Later... (Jacky’s POV)

The guilt had been eating me alive. Derek and Ronnie refuse to talk to me unless they have too and Ryan still isn’t awake. The doctors say that he’s showing signs of recovery which is very rare but they are hopeful that he will wake up. Right now I’m sat outside of Ryan’s room with the guys as the doctors are checking him over again. I sighed and stood up only to receive glares from Ronnie and Derek. I rolled my eyes.

“I’m only using the toilet, Jesus Christ.” I muttered just loud enough for them to hear me. I walked off to find the toilets. Once I had walked for about ten minutes I found them tucked away in a remote corner of the hospital. I walked in and did my business quickly before washing my hands and drying them thoroughly. As I was about to leave I felt a hand be placed over my mouth and an arm tighten around my waist. My eyes widened slightly as I was dragged out of the toilets and across the deserted corridor, in to an abandoned office. The person removed his hand quickly only to replace it with duck tape moments later. A split second later I received a forceful shove from behind which caused me for trip over some boxes that were littering the floor and fall over, landing awkwardly as I did so. I felt my wrist crack causing me to whine in pain. Carefully, I glanced up at the person. Stood before me was TJ. I gasped softly. He didn’t give me another second to take in what was happening before he grabbed my wrists and bound them together. He did the same with my ankles, binding them together tightly. I began to tremble slightly. He looked down at my shaking form with a sick smirk before lifting his foot and slamming it in to my ribcage. I cried out from the contact and I swear I heard a crack. He continued his assault on my ribs until I could barely breathe. I knew by that point I had a lot of broken ribs, but he didn’t stop there. Lying around the office were bits of broken timber and metal piping. He picked up a piece of metal pipe and battered my left leg with it until he heard a crunch. I let out a high pitched cry but it was muffled by the tape. He repeated the process with the other leg. Right now I was praying for two things. Either someone finds me soon or TJ has some form of mercy and kills me.

The pain was indescribable as I laid in a beaten and broken mess on the floor. The metal pipe had punctured the skin on my legs which were now bleeding heavily. Tears were falling freely on to the carpeted floor of the office as TJ continued to beat me. Eventually though he grew tired and left the room, probably to return to the Escape The Fate bus. I tried to sit up but the pain was unbearable. I saw that my phone had been thrown across the room but remained undamaged. Maybe if I could get the tape off of my mouth I could shuffle over there and call someone. I repeatedly licked my lips to remove some of the stickiness of the tape and soon enough I had my mouth free of restraints. I sighed softly and gently rolled on to my back. The pain was still harsh but not as unbearable as it had been. Using only my arms I gently shuffled over to my phone. As soon as I reached it I sighed in relief. Then it hit me. Who would want to help me? Ronnie and Derek wouldn’t and my parents are in England. The only person who doesn’t entirely hate me is Ron but he left his phone on the bus. I growled in frustration. It looked like I would have to call Ronnie. With my hands still tied I manoeuvred myself in to a position where I was able to type in Ronnie’s number. I pressed the green button and waited until he picked up.

“What do you want Jacky?” He asked, sounding very irritated. I took in a shallow, shaky breath before even trying to speak.

“R-Ronnie, help me please.” I practically begged. I heard him snort.

“Why? What have you done this time?” He asked, his voice dripping with sarcasm.

“Ronnie, I-.” I began but I was cut off by a coughing fit. I could barely breathe anymore. I was coughing so much that I began to dry-heave.

“Jacky?” Ronnie enquired, genuinely concerned. I didn’t have time to answer before I threw up. It wasn’t the normal colour of vomit, it was red.

“Shit.” I whispered. I felt myself becoming more and more light headed with every passing second.

“Jacky? Where the hell are you? Answer me god dammit!” He yelled down the phone. I tried to regain control over my blurred vision.

“Opposite some toilets in an office, please come.” I whispered before I passed out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ryan may or may not be getting better and Jacky got beat up by TJ! What is going on? :O

Big thanks to...

mutt.
shinigamiroulette
FrozenRose666

for commenting on the story. :)