Status: Currently being written

You're What?

Confessions

Ryan’s POV
I took the stick out of Ron’s hands and walked out of the bathroom. I walked in to the back room and sat down in front of Jacky and Derek before placing the stick carefully down on the table. They both stared at it like it was an abomination. Jacky glanced from the stick to my stomach a few times, gradually taking in everything, as was Derek.

“You were being serious?” Derek asked. I nodded. I saw a wide, cheesy grin spread across Jacky’s face before he jumped up and picked me up, almost causing me to hit my head in the ceiling in the process.

“I’m going to be a dad.” He yelled out of pure excitement. I saw the smiles that were plastered across my band members faces. They seemed even happier than me. Eventually Jacky set me down on the ground and allowed me to stand on my own. He gently placed a small kiss on my lips before pulling away. A split second later our tour manager ran in to the back room.

“Your sets been bumped. You’re on in 20 minutes.” He yelled. We all ran off of the bus and over to the stage to get set up quickly before running on to the stage and playing an amazing set. Throughout the show Jacky kept looking at me. He had a small glint in his eye. He mouthed something to Ronnie before walking up to the mic.
Ronnie announced to the crowd that Jacky had something to say, I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

“Guys, I have an announcement to make.” He said steadily. A few of the fans began screaming.

“I’m dating Ryan.” Jacky said calmly. The fans went completely mad and almost screamed the roof off. I smiled a little, but Jacky hadn't finished.

"Also, I'm going to be a dad." He said proudly. Everyone in the crowd gasped. Some of them gave us odd looks but most were overjoyed.

"Yes guys, that means that Ryan is technically part chick." He said happily. I blushed a little bit but laughed along with the crowd before Jacky walked over to me and kissed my forehead.

“I love you.” He whispered in my ear. I smiled brightly and walked off the stage hand in hand with him. It seemed as if everything was finally settling in to place.

Meanwhile... (TJ’s POV :O)

How could he do that to me? How could he? I know after what happened at the hospital no one would ever forgive me but Jacky was mine and he stole him. Fuck you Ryan. I walked off of the tour bus and out in to the darkness, allowing my thought to fuel my anger and hatred towards Jacky’s new lover. And to make matters worse, he’s fucking pregnant lover. |I let out a yell of anger as I broke out in to a fast paced run.

I need to do something about it. I need to do something about ‘him’. But what? I kept running for a while until I came to a small desolate park. There was a slight eerie atmosphere around but I didn’t care at that point. I was too angry to care about anything, including my safety. I stopped running and walked over to the creaking swings that were in the centre of the park before sitting down on them, subconsciously kicking my legs while trying to formulate a plan in my head. I heard the snap of a twig behind me and spun around only to see two faces I never thought I would see again. Let alone here. Stood before me were Falling in Reverse’s ex-bassist’s Mika and Nason. I raised an eyebrow in confusion and quickly scrambled to my feet. They both chuckled lightly.

“We heard about Jacky and Ryan’s little relationship.” Nason started. I looked between them suspiciously. Where were they going with this?

“We also heard about your little relationship with Jacky.” Mika added. I scoffed lightly and rolled my eyes. Mika laughed darkly.

“We know you want him back TJ.” They continued. My forehead creased in to a frown.

“What?” I questioned. There was no denying that I did want him back but I didn’t understand where this was heading.

“We’ll get rid of the one person that’s keeping you and Jacky apart.” Nason finished. My mouth hung open slightly. They wanted to get rid of Ryan? There had to be a catch.

“What’s the catch?” I asked suspiciously. They just shook their heads.

“No catch.” Mika replied. I sighed, pushed my suspicions aside and held out my hand for Mika to shake. He took it and agreed. What have I gotten myself in to?

Jacky’s POV

Once we had gotten off stage we all headed back to the bus. While we were walking I laced my hand with Ryan’s, swinging it gently as we walked. I glanced over at Ryan to catch a quick glimpse of his porcelain features, only to see him smiling widely with his hand over his stomach as if to protect it from the outside world. I smiled at his antics and slowly brought us to a stop a few meters away from the bus. He looked at me, slightly confused. I just shook my head and crouched down before his stomach, gently placing my hand on top of his. I stared at it for a moment allowing myself to think about the future. I didn’t realize that there were small tears slipping down my cheeks until Ryan wiped one away and pulled me back up to his eye level. He connected our lips in a passionate kiss and wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him. A few moments later he pulled away and gave me one of his gorgeous smiles before he pulled me on to the bus with the rest of the guys. No words needed to be exchanged to show how much I loved him. He already knew.

We walked through to the bunks and stripped down to our boxers before climbing in to my bunk. It was small and cramped but it suited. I rolled on to my side and pressed my chest against his back before I wrapped my arms around his waist, spooning him. With my child on the way and an incredible boyfriend life couldn’t get any better.
♠ ♠ ♠
Cute and fluffy love between Ryan and Jacky :3

But TJ's plan!!!! :O

Hope you enjoy guys! :)