Status: Currently being written

You're What?

I Love You

Ryan’s POV
In the morning I awoke to find Jacky’s bunk empty. I sighed lightly and petted my stomach, still in shock that there was actually a small human growing inside of me. Smiling I rolled out of Jacky’s bunk and walked in to the front lounge where I saw Ronnie, Ron, Derek and Jacky all talking. They stopped once they realized I was in the room.

“Hey Ry, we were just talking about you.” Derek said chirpily. I smiled at him and sat down beside Jacky, waiting for one of them to explain.

“Well we think that we should cut the tour short.” Ronnie said casually, my eyes widened in confusion.

“W-What?” I stuttered, they couldn’t do that, we had fans to meet and shows to do. Jacky sighed and put his arm around my waist.

“Look Ryan, it’s not healthy for the baby or for you to be drumming right now. We just want what’s best for you.” Derek said softly. I nodded, trying to formulate a plan in my head. I knew that the guys were right but I couldn’t be the cause of the fans disappointment again, after all we had already had to cancel a few shows.

“Find a temporary replacement.” I said firmly. They all stared at me like a cat had got their tongues.

“Ryan...” Ronnie started but I shot him a look that dared him to continue. He quickly shut his mouth.

“I will not be the cause of any more disappointment to the fans, find a replacement for me.” I stated once again. This time Ronnie nodded and walked out of the room, going to call our manager. I smiled at the guys before turning to kiss Jacky. He was slightly surprised at first but soon melted in to the kiss as if there was no one else in the room. I heard the cat calls and wolf whistles from Derek and Ron. I glanced at them out of the corner of my eye and flipped them the bird which earned me a couple of chuckles. I heard their footsteps pad out of the room, leaving myself and Jacky alone together. He pulled away gently and pulled me in to his chest. I allowed his scent to fill my senses as I relaxed and gently drifted back off to sleep. I love this man more that anyone could ever know.
I woke up feeling cold and alone. The lights on the bus were off and it was empty. I sat up carefully, spotting a note attached to the fridge. I walked over to the fridge and pulled it off, reading it carefully.

Ryan,

The guys and I have gone out to eat at Del taco (much to Derek’s disappointment)
Feel free to join us when you wake up...

Love you
Jacky x

I smiled at Jacky’s cute little gesture before fixing up my hair and walking off of the bus, locking the door behind me. I was about half way to Del Taco before I realized that I had left my phone on the bus. I mentally cursed but kept walking until Del Taco came in to sight. I picked up my pace just to get there quicker. I was almost there when I heard someone shout my name. I spun around on my heals, coming face to face with Mika. I jumped back slightly.

“Hey man, what you doing here?” I questioned. He smiled a little bit but just shrugged.

“Just in town that’s all.” He replied. I nodded my head a little bit, a small smile appearing on my face.

“Come here man.” Mika said holding out his arms for a bro hug. I gladly took it. I went to pull away but Mika kept a tight hold on me. I became a little uncomfortable in the close confines of his body.

“Uh Mika, you can let go now.” I said cautiously. Mika chuckled sinisterly. His sudden change in demeanour was very intimidating.

“I don’t think so.” He said. I saw a black rag emerge in front of my face, dripping with a form of chemical which I managed to identify as chloroform. Someone behind me clamped it over my nose and mouth causing my vision to fade in to darkness.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ahhhh, I'm so sorry for not updating sooner and for the fact that this chapter is so short... Things will get better soon (I hope...)

Also guys, tell me what you think as feedback keeps this story going :)