Status: Currently being written

You're What?

Captured

Ryan’s POV

I regained consciousness when I felt a cool liquid be thrown in my face. I gasped but soon regretted it as Mika punched me square in the nose, causing it to crack. I felt a small amount of blood drip from my nose and dribble down to my lip. My blood tasted metallic against my lips. It was disgusting. Mika smiled sinisterly at me as the door opened, revealing another person. He walked in to the small darkened room and crouched down beside me, putting one of his hands on my stomach.

“Such a shame Jacky chose you over me.” He murmured, rubbing small circles over the small bump that had formed. His face creased in to a sickening smirk. Just by hearing their voice, the voice that had sounded so innocent before the tour had actually started, I knew immediately who it was...TJ.

“What do you want?” I asked, my voice trembling slightly as he continued to rub my stomach. He moved one hand from my stomach and laced his fingers in my hair pulling upwards so he could stare in to my eyes, as if he was looking for something.

“You.” He replied with a sinister tone of voice. He pulled on my hair and slammed my head on the floor, causing small white spots to blur my vision. I cried out from the contact, a shooting pain forming in my head. I felt him stand up quickly and before I knew it his foot connected with my diaphragm, causing the wind to be knocked out of me. I gasped for breath and coughed violently all while glaring up at him. He chuckled.

“Pathetic little whore.” He muttered before glancing sideways.

“I’ll leave him to you Nasty.” He said casually, walking out of the room moments after. Nason walked over to me and crouched down, pulling a knife out of his back pocket in the process.

“Why are you doing this Nason, I thought that we were friends?” I asked quietly. Nason smirked at me, connecting his eyes with mine.

“He never took me from you.” I said, hesitating slightly. “You never had me in the first place.”
This caused something to snap inside Nason. His eyes clouded over with pure rage and his hand which was still clutching the knife shook slightly. I watched as the blade trembled feverously, the blade itself was so shiny that I could see my own reflection. I glanced back up at Nason only to see that he still held the same expression that he had moments previous.

“You should really watch your mouth Seaman. Don’t want to get hurt now do you?” Nason taunted. I glared back at him with my new found confidence.

“You stay the fuck away from me Nason.” I said sternly. Nason laughed sickeningly.

“You think a twig like you could do anything.” He hissed. I closed my eyes tightly, knowing that the situation was hopeless.

“You are worthless Ryan, you’re a disgusting faggot.” He snapped. I laughed in my head at the stupidity of his words.

“I could say the same to you.” I mumbled quietly. Nason turned around sharply and glared in my direction. He stormed back over to me and brought the knife to my throat. My breath hitched in my throat and my eyes widened in fear.

“I could kill you so easily Ryan. I could make it seem as if you never existed.” He hissed. I shrank back slightly. I knew that he could kill me, but I wasn’t worried about my own safety. I was more worried about the small human that was growing inside of me. I instinctively wrapped my arms around my stomach to protect the baby.

Nason pressed the knife in to my neck a little bit harder, just enough to make a small cut. It wasn’t a cut to be worried about but it would hurt. I let out a small whimper of pain and allowed my eyelids to slide shut. It made the entire situation worse than it needed to be. My mind filled with memories of my parents and friends from back home, but most importantly my band. Would they even be looking for me after all of the things that have happened over the past few months? They may just assume that Jacky and I have had an argument and that I have wandered off to calm down. My thought were racing through my head at what felt like one thousand miles per hour but one thought never left my head. Would they ever find me and if they did would I be dead or alive?
♠ ♠ ♠
So long I've left you waiting but I literally had no inspiration... I don't know when the next chapter will be up. Sorry...