Status: hey my lovely duckling please keep reading

Calm Meets Insane

you did what

I wake up to banging on my door./me:GET OFF MY DOOR AND GO HUMP THE COUCH OR SOMETHING/ the banging stops and i here my dad shout something. "papa:YOUR PLANE LEAVES IN 2 HOURS/with that that i hop out of my bed and do all my bussness and get dressed in some black pants, and boots. i put on a white tee and a black vest. to top it off lips gloss and a black top hat. i run downstairs and hop in my papa car with my papa we live in itlay i am flying to see my mama for a year. i have a cross between a very light latin and italin accent. it is so light you can hardly tell it is there. i hear / papa: well i will miss you so much no matter what happens you tell me okay/ i say okay and get in my plane and doze off. i wake up and hear my dad has jumped in th ocean and died as he fell he said don't cry he will always be there for me. so i cried the whole trip which was 2 days. now that we did the thing since they cant find the body over the computuer i am over it. i love my papa cane meo lane may you forever rest in peace. i hop out the plane and look for my mama. i run into this dudes chest and fall. i look up to yell at him and see a really cute dude starring into my eyes / me: dude take a picture / e chuckles and throws me over his shoulder. and places me in a truck and puts a blind fold over my eyes. i keep sceaming and one goes over my mouth. he leads me into a house and takes the blindfolds off. everyone i know in america shouts surprise. /me: thank you / we party and my mom says i am staying here and that me and sam are getting married. i am now in bed playing strip poker with my boo yes we are going out according to my mama. i am fully covered and sam is in underwear. we put down a cards and i win "i won now drop them draws" he talkels me "and what if i dont want to" i flip us and say " i am sleeping on the couch. "babe dont leave." i lay on the couch about to go to sleep and i feel warm hands wrap around my body and some how end up laying on a chest. i feel him carry me up to the stairs. i think he felt my skin over heat but actualy i am cold. he lays me at the farthest end. i scoot over to him half way and wrap his arm around me. i start tugging on his shoulders and i think he had got the idea because i felt his chest by me and i set my head on it. all i could think about was my need to yell at my mom you did what for putting me in this. but now i couldnt be mor happier.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey umm i think this is going to be a short story you know but hey. if it is i will tell you a extra long story about my baby and me. well i was going to ethier way but who cares.