Julienne

Julienne

To be completely honest, I had always felt there had been someone else.

I’m not an idiot ok? The way he always had to be home at a certain time, or how we were always at my place instead of his; what twenty-something had a curfew for himself? It never made sense to me, but I had never delved too much into it.

But now that I know the truth, I feel almost bad for her. He treated her like she was unimportant for only when he needed her, and she still loved him. No matter what he did, she loved him unconditionally.

Now, he says he doesn’t love her at all, and that he loves me but I feel as if that isn’t the case. At some point in time, they had loved each other. What other reason would he let her stay with him for so long, without paying for anything? Absolutely, a thousand times yes, they had been in love.

But after a series of events, he had cut off his feelings for her, but not the part that cared for her wellbeing, which gave the result of him loving me, her loving him, and them living together.

Well, great now I feel like little Nancy Drew but I still don’t know whether or not I know the answer to the question: Do I love him?
♠ ♠ ♠
thanks to pelican park. for the story comment