‹ Prequel: You're Still the One
Status: Updating Regularly

Parenthood

Caught

“Billie, I'm tired.” I groaned as he positioned himself above me.Billie smirked and leaned down to kiss me.

“C'mon baby, you know you want to.” He mumbled between kisses.I rolled my eyes.

“No, actually I want to sleep.” I argued.Billie stuck out his bottom lip.

“Stop pouting.” I teased. Billie whimpered above me.

“Babe, c'mon, she actually went to sleep when I told her to.” He whined. I shook my head and Billie sighed in defeat.

“Can we make out then?” He asked. I bit my lip as I thought.

“If it will get you off of me, yes, we can make out.” I answered. Billie smirked.

“You said 'get off.' ” He laughed. I rolled my eyes.

“What are you twelve? Either shut up and kiss me or I'm going to sleep.” I threatened. Billie shook his head quickly and locked his lips with mine.

Things heated up quicker than I expected and soon Billie was removing his underwear and mine.

“Billie.” I panted.

“We have to stop.” Billie shook his head.

“Too late.” He stated while kissing me again.

Soon after that we really got into it. We heard a knock, but assumed it was the headboard.

“Don't – look – so – smug.” I said between gasps. Billie winked at me and continued thrusting.

That's when I heard a voice that sounded a lot like my lovebug. I turned my head to see her standing by the door with Leroy under her arm.

“Shit! Emma!” I shouted while pushing Billie off of me. Emma rubbed her eye sleepily.

“I heard noises. Are you hurt, Mommy?” She asked. I glared at Billie and searched for my shirt while attempting to keep the sheet over me.

“No, lovebug I'm fine.” I said while finally retrieving it.

“Go back to bed, munchkin.” Billie whispered. Emma thankfully, obeyed and walked back to her room. I covered my face with the sheet from our bed.

“I can't believe she saw us!” I whined. Billie stood up and slipped back on his underwear.

“I didn't even hear her!” He exclaimed. I rolled my eyes.

“I wonder why, you horny ass.” I muttered. Billie glared at me.

“Don't blame all of this on me, Julie. If I recall, I wasn't the only one making noises.” He grumbled. I sighed. I really couldn't just blame him, we didn't even bother to lock the door.

“Do you think maybe she'll forget?” Billie asked while sinking back down into the bed. I snorted.

“Have you met Emma? Oh, you know she's that little girl running around here with your green eyes and remembers everything.” I said sarcastically.Billie rolled his eyes.

“Oh yeah, I remember her. Yes, I'm pretty sure I helped make her.” He retorted. I scoffed.

“That's all you did.” I muttered. Billie cut his eyes at me.

“What?” He snapped. I sighed once more.

“Nothing. Why are we fighting about this?” I questioned. “If she asks we'll tell her.” I stated. Billie let out a long sigh.

“I was hoping I'd have at least a good six years to prepare for this” He whined

“You think I want to do this? My parent's never talked about this shit, I learned everything I know about sex from you so I'm well informed.” I shot back. Billie laid back against the headboard.

“We're fucked.” He mumbled. Suddenly, a smiled crept to his face. “Hey, Jules isn't this supposed to be something Mom's talk to their daughters about?” He asked, looking a little more chipper. I chuckled.

“If you think I'm doing this alone, you are out of your fucking mind.” I seethed. His smile quickly faded.

“Damn it, it was worth a shot.” He mumbled. My eyes widened.

“Oh God, what if she asks why we were doing it?” I questioned. Billie scratched his head.

“Uh, well, we can tell her what it's for not exactly why we were doing it.” He answered. I laid back down and turned towards him.

“Sometimes I just need to learn to say no.” Billie smirked and inched closer to me.

“You still love me?” He asked.

I rolled my eyes and smiled.

“Yes, I still love you.” I replied while kissing him.

~***~

The next morning neither one of us wanted to leave our room. Emma had been up at least thirty minutes and we knew we would eventually have to bite the bullet and face her. “Billie, we have to go out there sometime, she'll come looking for us, ya know.” I whispered. Billie nodded and sat up.

“Is it pathetic that I'm afraid to face my own daughter?” He questioned. I shook my head.

“No, trust me babe you're not alone.” I mumbled. Billie stood up and pulled on his jeans.

“We're acting like we were doing something wrong. We were just having sex like every other married couple!” He argued. I nodded and sat up.

“It's just hard to explain that to a five year old.” I answered while getting out of bed. Billie walked with me to the door and we paused to look at each other. I nodded and he opened the door. We walked into the living room to find Emma sitting on the couch with Leroy watching cartoons.

“Hi, Mommy. Hi, Daddy.” Emma said while barely removing her gaze from the TV. We looked at each other again and smiled.

“Hi, baby what are you watching?” Billie asked while sitting down on the arm of the couch. Emma smiled and looked up.

“Bugs Bunny!” She answered. I smiled and walked into the kitchen to find she had already gotten into the cereal. I sighed.

“I see that you've already eaten, Emma.” I said while picking up the open box off the floor.

Emma nodded while turning her gaze back to the TV. I put the nearly empty bowl she had left in the sink and smiled as Billie came up behind me. “So far so good.” He whispered. I nodded and kissed his cheek as I passed. Billie, obviously wanting a little more, pulled me back and kissed me softly. I giggled and turned to walk away and nearly bumped into Emma.

“Mommy?” She questioned.

“Yes, Emma?” She twirled Leroy's tail around her finger.

“Do you love Daddy?” She asked. I looked at Billie slightly confused and then back at Emma.

“Of course I love Daddy, Emma. Why?” I asked. Emma turned to Billie.

“Daddy, do you love Mommy?” She asked. Billie nodded.

“I love Mommy a lot.” He answered. Emma frowned.

“But, you were hurting Mommy last night.” She argued. Damn it. I knew this seemed too easy.

Billie looked at me like a deer in headlights. I grinned. “Daddy wasn't hurting me, Emma” I answered. Emma frowned again.

“But you were making noises, Mommy.” She said. I looked at Billie and motioned for him to jump in. Billie cleared his throat and sat Emma down on the counter.

“Daddy wasn't hurting Mommy, Emma.” He told her. Emma scratched her head.

“What were you doing?” She asked. I swallowed. Hard.

“Um, well...uh.” I tried to answer. Billie scratched his head.

“Uh, Mommy and Daddy were, uh, loving each other in a special way.” He choked out. I'm sure my face was red by now and I could hardly look at Emma.

“It's another special thing Mommy and Daddy's do.” I managed to spit out. Emma looked at Billie.

“Why is it special?” She asked him.Billie sighed and finally said what weren't really wanting to say.

“It's special because it made you.” He answered.

I held my breath as I waited for her to ask the question I knew she would ask.

“How did it make me?” I looked at Billie and bit my lip.

“Well, Daddy has something called sperm and he puts it in Mommy when they want to have a baby.” I explained. Barely.

Emma looked down at Leroy. “So, I'm, I'm special?” She asked. Billie grinned and picked her up.

“Yes, Emma you're very special.” He answered. Emma giggled.

“Were you making another me?” She asked.Billie looked at me and then back at Emma.

“Um, well Emma sometimes Mommy's and Daddy's do that to show how much they love each other.” He answered. Emma nodded.

“You must love Mommy a lot!” She exclaimed. This time, mine and Billie's faces turned red. Billie just nodded.

“Emma, the next time Mommy and Daddy's door is closed, knock on the door, okay?” Emma nodded.

“Okay, Mommy.” She answered. I smiled and kissed her head before Billie put her down and she ran back to the living room. I let out a sigh and hugged Billie.

“I want to throw up.” I mumbled. Billie chuckled.

“I wanted to about three questions ago.” He whispered. I grinned.

“Hopefully that'll end the questions for a while.” I said. Billie groaned.

“I can't do that again, Jules.” He mumbled against my shoulder. I laughed.

“Too bad, because you will.” I teased. Billie kissed my head.

“I know, that's what scares me.” He whined. I pulled away and kissed his lips.

“You did good, baby.” I cooed. Billie grinned.

“Oh, and babe?” Billie raised his eyebrows.

“Hmm?” I smirked as I went to whisper in his ear.

“Lock the door next time.” I whispered. Billie smirked.

“Yes, ma'am.” He said as he kissed me again.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, thank YOU to NerdGlasses for your suggestion! This one was a lot of fun! If you ever have another idea just let me know! :) Did you guys like this one?

Comment&Subscribe!

xoxo