Status: Slowly updating

God Damn You're Beautiful

perfect two

"Nora , Thiago come on" shouted Sergio. I smiled at the thought of my husband calling our children."Papi!" shrieked Nora."Hows my favourite princessa?" cooed Sergio loveinly as Thiago began to kick a Real Madrid football around. Today was the last game of yhe season. Which meant Lap Of Houner. I was taking Nora & Thiago along." Am i goin to come on to the pitch after the game papi?" quized Nora."Of course mi aor" laughed Sergio. " Am i ??" asked Thiago too. " Yes Yes you boh are! , now Thiago go find your runner quik before Mama comes down" warned Sergio. I smiled and headed down stairs. "Morning" i smiled and kissed Sergio." you sleep ok ?" asked Sergio. " Yes i did are the kids ready?" i asked." Yesssss mama we are ready!!" screamed Nora. " Ssshhh Nora!" scoulded Thiago. " Your just excited to see Junior Ronaldo!" laughed Thiago sticking out his tongue cheekily which made Sergio laugh as he picked up his son." Thiago be nice to your sister or you won't be able o go on the pitch after" i warned. " hahaha" teased Nora. " Right lets go we'll be late , Nora car now come on" rushed Sergio. So after the hassle of getting the kids in the car we finally headed off. I sat in the front while Thiago began to tease Nora about Junior Ronaldo. I placed my hand on Sergio's lap he smiled and leaned in and placed a kiss on my lips. " I love Daneila" he smiled. "I lovr you too Sergio" . "Oooohhhhhhh!!!" is all we heard of Nora & Thiago in fits of giggles in the back. We just smiled. How blessed are we?
♠ ♠ ♠
Hry guys!! Hope you like it <3 x Comment. & Suscribe