Undying Love

Moving to Georgia was the best thing that could have happened for both Lacey Jones and Daryl Dixon. Lacey needed someone to show her some care and attention after the tragic death of her parents and Daryl needed someone to show him that he wasn't alone in this world, that not everyone was his enemy and that it was alright to feel something.
With both of them feeling empty inside they sparked up a friendship with revolved purely around sex; a mutual agreement that they would sleep together on occasions without getting mixed up with all the stress and aggravation that comes from a relationship.
However the more time they spent together outside the bedroom department, it soon became clear that their feelings had seemingly been added into the equation and it was no longer just about the sex for either of them.

Now, faced with the threat of dying on a daily basis, their 'unofficial relationship' is put under added strain due to Daryl's short temper and over active imagination when it comes to Lacey and Shane.
Unbeknown to Daryl, Lacey loves him, but with his constant mood swings even shes struggling to see them lasting much longer.
Will the love they share full short of continuing? Or will they defy the odds and prove their love to be Undying?