Status: Let's believe in faith.

Royalty

prologue

Her name was Rosemary, but most called her by Princess. Her father, the King, was always a joyful person – a quality that had been passed onto his daughter – and her mother was a delicate, small woman – a quality that she had passed onto her daughter as well. The three were seen with adoration by their country.

Rosemary was tiny. Her feet were tiny, her hands tiny, her fingers tiny, and her toes tiny. Her face was something to be admired. With her wide eyes, her lips were perfectly full and were a soft pink color. Her nose was like a button, and this was all enhanced by the brown hair that spilled down her shoulders in waves and gentle curls.

Rosemary was kind. She spoke with a gentle voice, always keeping it calm and level. A smile was always upon her face, brightening the people around her. She always seemed to hold gifts for the little kids of their country, and she was sweet with the elderly, always greeting them politely and helping them in anyway she could.

Rosemary was smart. Her room, though they had a library, was filled with books upon books. When she was younger, she had always enjoyed the classes with her teaches, excelling in math and foreign languages. She always wanted to learn, whether it was how to plant or how to sew. She was always interested.

Rosemary was the definition of the perfect princess. She seemed to have no flaws. Her father’s country, Azaria, was one of the strongest with its well-built army, and its people never seemed to suffer from hunger. It was to be expected that she would be marrying a prince from a highly royal country as well, and it was to be expected that the prince would be just as handsome and kind as the Princess was as beautiful and sweet.

It seemed that the King did not have this in mind for his daughter. The King, as many knew, always loved a good show. He always attended the jousting matches along with the archery ones.

The King and Queen were generous, and they believed that anyone from their country could rule the Kingdom alongside their daughter just as well as they did. They also believed that love was important, and they didn’t want their daughter to marry someone she didn’t love. Because of this, they selectively picked four boys to compete in the games for their daughter’s heart, and it wasn’t much of a surprise that these four boys had fallen for Princess Rosemary so quickly.
♠ ♠ ♠
NaNoWriMo was a fail for me, but I'm excited for this story!
Just to inform all of you readers, this won't be as historically correct as it should be. I will be using some make up countries and twisting things around just for the benefit of the story!

Anyway, thank you

robbers., iron and wine., thewolf., soft skeletons., devils backbone., and light me up. for recommending!