Stilettos.

one of one.

She did what she had to. That’s all. She didn’t fuck people because she felt like it. She fucked people because she needed to. How dare that self-righteous cunt judge her profession? It wasn’t Syd’s fault her skill set was limited, that her job came to her naturally. Fucking lawyer bitch, calling her a whore. Syd didn’t hook. Never had, never will. Sure, she sold her body, but not to just anyone. She sold her body to the best of the best and had it filmed. She made the big bucks. Just as much as Miss High-and-Mighty.

Bitch had the nerve to insult her best asset. Her pussy was in great shape. Her shit was immaculate. Syd stormed back into her dressing room to fix her makeup. Lawyer had nothing to go on. Porn wasn’t illegal. They didn’t have drugs on site. Sure, some of the stars were a little coked out, but who could blame them? You need a little pick-me-up when your paycheck is based off of the amount of loads blown on your face per month. What the stars did in their own time was their own business.

Syd just didn’t have the money to go to school. Nobody wanted to hire the starlet of The Fast and The Bi Curious as a fucking journalist. Her shit would be pasted over the news before she got her first big story out.

Lawyer called her trash. Wanted Kink Productions to go out of business, just to get Syd’s ass on the street. Said she spread ‘em for anyone. Said Syd had slept her way as far up as she could go. What did she know?

Syd didn’t spread ‘em for just anyone. Only the best of the best. It didn’t start that way.

It started out when she was twelve. Lost her virginity to her own flesh and blood. Her uncle, who still smiled at her at family reunions. Still had the gall to say “I love you” and call her princess. He’d created her. A porn princess. His dick was the first she’d ever sucked. Not willingly, of course, but at least it got her somewhere.

When she was eighteen, freshly legal, she made her first video. A snuff video. A gang bang. She kicked and cried and it was candid. But producers didn’t know that. She had become a star.

At nineteen, she was a teen star. Became Sydney V, cock sucking extraordinaire.

And this yuppie cunt, her worst problem was her husband’s little films. Syd was the co-star, and happened to make her shit list. She was going to “ruin” Syd. Ha. What was left to ruin? Tears formed in Syd’s eyes. Her bottom lip trembled.

Syd shifted in her seat. Her fists shook at her sides. She dared that bitch to come walk in her stilettos.