My Salvation or Just My Own Personal Hell?

To Lilly

So I want to start off by saying that you trigger my brain to think about the past and I completely remember why I wanted to befriend you way back in Filomena. This isn't your average: "oh she's hot, oh my god I must know who she is kinda of story" nor is it a “ we met at became friends just like that” kind of story. It's actually pretty interesting and funny in a way.

In my second year in Filomena I didn't know you at all! Just there were plenty of people who noticed that I see you time to time and they probably thought way too much about it and they figure that they should warn me about what type of person you are. In short they said you are pretty shallow, however their opinion didn't matter to me and it still doesn't to this day.
You know there are some people that you keep noticing, you don't know them but it's kinda like a sign that you will one day get to know them or you will just remember them for a very long time? Yeah, well I guess that's how it is, just that, nothing more...Okay I lied

Anyways moving on:
It was baseball season and there was this one day where I just had the most awfullest of moods, like "keep your distant as far away from me" type of mood. I don't remember why but I guess it was just one of those days.
Lilly, you on that one day decided to be insanely annoying! To the point where I had to tell myself just don't snap ignore her , the day will be over eventually. You throughout the entire day kept repeating Yankees over and over again. Like you couldn't have picked a better day to annoy me to the fullest.
Eventually your voice goes away, and in my head I screamed,"FINALLY!" Extremely relieved that your voice is gone, but then you did something so beyond me. Turns out that you prerecorded yourself and just kept playing the recording. This was so damn unbelievable, it was something that totally caught me off guard. I just had to laugh. You broke my bad mood and just made my month.
You instantly went on my "MUST BE FRIENDS WITH" list.

Now this part is kinda foggy cause I can't remember much about it, but I remember thinking about how to approach you. Me being some guy from school that you don't know and not to mention your hot. See that's 2 things working against me since I am known to be shy.

An opportunity showed itself during math class , you needed an explanation to something I just happened to know. So bless my luck for sitting behind you , you asked me for help.
And I think from there on you actually kept asking for help. From that point on I guess our friendship grew over time.

This is probably the reason for me doing my best, I just want to be that person that you can relay on when you need help. Of course to be able to help that means I have to have some kind of know it all. So that's why I pretend not to be stupid around you, though I fail. But yes, you're my inspiration , and I know that well now. You are an incredible friend that puts her all into something when your mind is set on it, you are funny, we always have a good time together, you make life feel more enjoyable kinda like I can float on cloud nine all day, plus you make me enjoy food more.. Dunno how to explain that last one yet.

This list can go on, but in short: I actually really admire you for being you, and I want to be there for you for as long as I can and more. To me you are truly irreplaceable, there is no one else out there that is capable of replacing you. Sorry for the long story.