Status: I hope you like this sequel...

I'd Go Through Hell and Back for You

11.

It’s been two weeks since I got out of the hospital and I’m now off of bed rest which I’m thankful for. I’ve been hiding out in Nashville at Taylor’s apartment. Charity and Francia came last week to hangout with us. Then Connor came two days after them, mostly to keep up appearances. Today I’m going to the doctors, I’m supposed to go to mine back in LA but I’m scared to fly before I know for sure that my baby is okay.

“Everything will be okay.” Connor said as he reach over, grabbing ahold of my hand and giving it a squeeze.

I hadn’t realized that I’ve been so quiet since we got in the car. I guess I had a worried look on my face, but I am not worried at all. I’m really scared. Scared of what’s going to happen in my future. Scared to tell my parents that I am pregnant. No, I haven’t told them yet. I’m scared how the media will portray me. I am scared to face Brian. I am just plain fucking scared.

And to make matters worse, Demi hasn’t talked to me since Baltimore. She sent me a text a few days ago asking me which wedding dress I liked the best. I laughed that she had yet to pick out a dress and she’s getting married in two weeks. She’s had the same four dresses on hold for months but can’t make a decision to which she likes the best so she goes and tries them on once a week. I know she knows that I am not telling her something, but I am doing this for her own good. I haven’t heard from Joe or Nick yet so that was scaring me too.

“I know, I’m not worried about the baby.” I tried to smile convincingly but Connor can see right through me.

Connor pulled the car over and shut off the engine. I was scared that he was done with my crap. He has known Brian a lot longer than he has known me and I wouldn’t blame him for backing out of this plan that I have concocted. He unbuckled his seatbelt and turned to face me. “Something is seriously wrong with you and I think that it’s time that you start talking.”

His voice was calm and concerned but that didn’t stop me from flinching like I was scared. I wasn’t scared of him, just scared that he is going to judge me once he knows the truth. “I’m sorry that I dragged you into this. You can totally back out if you want to, I will understand. It’s not worth fighting with one of your friends over something that isn’t even true.”

“Hey,” he said, cupping my face with one hand. “You are just as much my friend as he is. Yes I had a crush on you for years, still do actually, but I love that we are friends now. I would do anything for you just as I would do anything for my friends.”

I giggled softly, “it’s funny how two years ago all I wanted was for someone to love me the way I always wanted to be and I found Brian who changed my world. But what I wasn’t expecting was to find so many friends that would change my life. You guys, Lex and Jack have been there for me through so much and I would be lost without you guys.”

“And that’s why you can trust me to tell me what’s going on. I know you’ve already told Alex and Jack, otherwise you wouldn’t have been in Maryland.” he encouraged me.

I sighed, “I’m being threatened to break up Alex and Demi and I just can’t do that. I’m trying to handle it but it’s just too much. Then Brian cheated on me right when I need him the most. When I had that scare, I promised myself that I would stay away from stressful situations just like my doctor ordered. I can’t lose this baby. Pushing Brian away and shifting this blackmailer off to someone else to handle is the only thing that I felt like I could do.”

“Who is threatening you and why don’t you just tell Demi about it?” Connor asked, his eyes looking all around like he is trying to process all of this information.

“I know you heard about what happened with Debby two years ago. She leaked provocative photos of me and threatened to leak a sex tape of me and Brian. And those were just warnings so that I would corporate. At first I thought, hey I can just tell Demi and she will deal with it since it’s her ex that is threatening me. But this guy scared me out of that thought. When someone says that they will harm someone you care about, you do exactly as you’re told. Even more so when this person says that they will kill your unborn baby.”

“But you still haven’t broken them up and said that you pawned it off on someone else. So what is going on?” he asked confused.

“I asked a friend who is close friends with Demi’s ex to talk to him about it. I thought that if someone else can convince him to back the hell off then maybe I won’t have to do the inevitable. And by that, I mean risk everything to tell Demi and Alex. I won’t break them up. She deserves to be happy more than anyone.”

“You deserve to be happy too.” he said squeezing my hand.

I snorted and rolled my eyes. “If that’s the case then why does every single guy I’m with cheat on me? Well one didn’t, he just wasn’t the one and we both knew it.”

“If it’s any consolation, Brian feels terrible for what he did.” Connor looked down at his lap then back up at me. I could see the sympathetic look in his eyes that made me feel like crap, I don’t want anyone’s sympathy.

“He only feels terrible because he had to fess up to it. He was acting weird for weeks before I even found out, he had a guilty conscience and he should have. He promised me that he wouldn’t be like all the other guys and I believed him so I guess I am the fool.” I said more harshly than intended but the more I think about Brian cheating on me the more angry I get. I haven’t even been able to sleep since I found out without seeing him with Crystal.

“For weeks? I’m not sure why he was acting weird for all that time because he cheated a couple weeks ago. Hell he said you were the one acting weird then we found out you were pregnant.” Connor confessed. I don’t think he meant to because his eyes widened and he looked like he was about to get sick. But if anyone was going to puke, it’s going to be me.

“What do you mean that it was really recent? How fucking recent?” I growled at him.

“During our Vegas stop on tour.” he gulped, scared of saying too much and stressing me out. He was just as worried about the baby as I am.

“That was five days before the LA shows.” I gasped. More because I felt my chest closing up than me feeling shocked. “That’s why he was so agitated when I was joking about having a secret boyfriend when all I was doing was having lunch with Alex. Oh my god. He cheated on me then pretended like he didn’t and had sex with me. I’m going to be sick.”

I unbuckled my seatbelt and quickly got out of the car. I barely made it out of the car before spewing the contents of my stomach onto the side of the road. Luckily I made it to some bushes so my puke won’t be on the sidewalk. I heard the car door slam and Connor rushing over to me. He pulled my hair back and held it for me. “I’m sorry for telling you.” he said after I was done throwing up.

I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand and shrugged. “I’m glad you did, it makes me feel like my decision is right. If he can have sex with me in nearly every room of our apartment after sleeping with a girl who I already had concerns about, means that I can’t trust him. If it was that easy for him, then how do I know that he hasn’t done it before? I can’t and won’t take that risk with my heart again. I love him, but he obviously doesn’t respect me.”

Connor pulled me into a hug and rubbed my back soothingly. I really needed a hug right now because I feel myself breaking down. I just want to crawl in a hole and forget that the world exists. “Lets stop talking about Brian. Lets just get to your appointment and see how the little one is doing.”

“Thanks for being here.” I smiled at Connor then kissed his cheek.

~*~*~*~*~*~


“Good Morning, Miss Gomez.” the doctor said as she entered the room, closing the door behind her.

“Hi.” I said. I was still holding my breath because I was nervous. I didn’t know I was nervous until I got put in this room. I needed everything to be okay. She introduced herself has Dr. Fiona Beaumont.

“So it says here that you’re here for a check up.” she said reading my chart.

“Um, yeah. I had some abdominal pains a few weeks ago and was in the hospital. The doctor there put me on bed rest for two weeks. I was supposed to check in with my primary doctor but I wanted to make sure everything was okay before flying to LA.” I explained to her.

“Okay, I will do an ultrasound to see how your baby is doing and then have a nurse come in and take some blood just to make sure everything is good.” she smiled at me.

The doctor set up the ultrasound machine and told me to lift up my shirt and pull down my pants a little bit so my whole stomach is exposed. She squirted the cold gel on my stomach and pushed the wand around until she found my baby’s heart beat. Hearing the glorious sound again made my heart flutter. I am completely and utterly in love with my baby already and I can’t wait until he or she is here. I looked up at Connor who had a huge smile on his face. He was in awe at everything.

“Can you tell if it’s a boy or a girl yet?” he asked Doctor Beaumont.

“Not for another couple of weeks.” she smiled at his eagerness.

“Aww, I can surprise Demi with the gender of her god child for her wedding present.” I gushed.

“You’ve decided on that already?” Connor asked curiously. I guess he hadn’t been expecting me to say that.

I shrugged, “It was pretty much a given. I always knew that Demi would be the godmother to my children, we used to talk about it when we were younger.”

“So your baby is perfectly healthy and everything is developing like it should. I see no reason that you can’t fly back home. But I would check in with your OBGYN once you get home, just so she knows everything that has happened and can monitor you in case anything will transpire.” she told me. I nodded and she gave me some tissue to clean up my stomach as well as a print out of the sonogram. She said that a nurse would be in to take my blood then I would be able to leave and she would call me with the results.

“So are you ready to get back to LA?” Connor asked me once we were back in the car.

“Yes and no. I’m ready to be home, but once I’m back in LA I know that I am going to be hounded by the paparazzi and I’m scared that it will stress me out and I will lose the baby. Plus I still have to tell my parents that I am pregnant.” I sighed.

“You haven’t told them yet?” he gasped.

“Nope.” I said popping the ‘p’ as I said it. “I know my mom will support me seeing how she was younger than me when she had me, but I know she will be disappointed because she didn’t want me to be a young mom. I don’t want to have to see that disappointment in her eyes.”

“I can understand. I am here if you need me, don’t forget that. I know I’m going to have to go back on tour soon with a different band, but I will drop everything if you need me for anything.” he said sincerely causing me to smile.

“Thanks, but I’m sure I will be okay. I just hope that Demi will talk to me again. I hate not talking to her or when she’s mad at me.” I squeezed my eyes shut trying not to cry.

“Talk to her, you’re best friends and I’m sure she will come around. She just doesn’t like not knowing what’s going on.”

“I know, and if I don’t hear from Joe soon then I will tell her everything.” I said, resting my head against the window just as my phone went off.

Sending my friend to warn me off Demi, bad move.
Someone will pay the price.

My heart sank as I read the text. This was bad, very bad. I burst into tears after reading the text about five times. I scared the crap out of Connor who took my phone and read the text when we were stopped at a red light. The car ride back to Taylor’s was silent, well besides me crying. I wouldn’t move from the car so Connor finally just picked me up and took me up to Taylor’s apartment. No one knew what to do or say so it was pretty quiet which is unusual for Taylor’s place. The only thing they knew to do was wait until I got a flight back home so I could talk to Demi. Taylor almost called Joe, but I told her that I needed to handle my own mess. I just hope no one gets hurt until I get the chance to tell Demi and Alex everything.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this took FOREVER to update but I've been spending a lot of time at my brother's house so I haven't been writing like I should. I will try very hard to update on a more regular basis. Hopefully there are still people reading this!

So Wilmer didn't like Joe talking to him about staying out of Demi's life. This is bad. Hopefully this doesn't cause Selena to lose her baby. And how cute is Connor taking care of Selena? Love him! But I am still hoping that her and Brian work things out even though is being a douche! And we found out a little bit more about Brian's infidelity. He seriously had sex with Crystal then went home a few days later to Selena and had sex with her. Ugh boys are such assholes! But we still don't know the back story to why he cheated, there is NO excuse to cheating but I still want to know what the hell was going through is brain!. Idiot.

Well leave me comments! They make me happy and give me inspiration *hint hint*