Impossible to Get Him

Chapter 3

Should I give the song to David?

“Hi, Davie. You look happy. Happiness’s blazing out of you. What’s the point?” I asked as I caught David up on the hallway. “Oh, hello. I don’t know what happened just, I’m happy today. Hah, maybe the cause is Rick’s gift from yesterday.” “Ooh yeah! I saw that. He gave you chocolate, right?” I coughed and looked away him to not notice the angry expression on my face. “Yes, he did! I have never thought that Rick would give me something like this. He totally made my day. He's so perfect!” Okay, his words upset me. How could he tell me about him in this way? He’s such a pervert and David calls him ‘perfect’? Shit, I don’t know what to think about it… “Oh, sure.” I said a bit disappointed again. “What’s going on?” David asked me as I made a sad face. I was just looking at him for a while before I managed to speak. “Ooh, nothing, just… It suits you!” I tried to smile. “Pierre, I guess you shouldn’t make compliments like this one and-“ “Why not? I told the truth. You’re beautiful and I can’t help but-“ “ERRRR! BUZZ OFF, MAN!” I turned around I glimpsed Rick’s massive and muscular chest before my very eyes. That’s true he’s much taller than me and this fact makes my thought of David being used by him worse. “You buzz off, fucker!” I got mad. “What?! Are you kidding me, retard?!” “No. Dear Ricky, I try to converse with David, so PLEASE GET OUT!” I screamed and till after a while I realized what I did. Damn. It wasn’t the best plan as I see because I got his fist print on my face. I touched the wound and hissed because of the pain. “Are you normal, you moron? Ouch.” I looked at my bloody palm. “Don’t dare to seduce him again, you asshole! You should understand he’s MINE! And get out of my way!” He screamed and took David away. He was just looking back overarm.

********

“Hey, Pierre!” I heard well known voice from behind me as I got to my locker. It was Nancy. She’s from the class K5 – blonde and fucked in the head. “Hello, Nancy.” I said foolishly and looked at her. She’s looking at me sort of weirdly. “You know, I came to ask you to go on a date. I mean, you always refused me so-“ “Dear Nan, you know I like you but-“ “So at seven? In front of my house? You’ll pick me?” She said and smiled but I just couldn’t accept it. “Nancy, I just wanted to tell you I already-“ “Okay, I’ll be waiting there, honey.” She said and kissed my cheek before walking away. “Have something in the evening.” I added although she left before.

That’s cool. I wanted to come to David but Nancy didn’t give me a break. And to make matters worse, my eye is black right now because of Rick’s hit. Shit. Truth be told, I do like her but… first – she’s a girl and second – my heart longs for David and I’m sure I’ll get him.

“Hello, babe!” Nan came to me and kissed me. Okay, her visage made me confused. “Hi-i.” I stuttered and tried to not laugh because, I guess she overstated the make-up. She has really dark shading so I can’t define whose eye is blacker, if my black eye or her shading. “So, where are we going?” “Hey, I don’t know, I thought we could go for a walk and then just-“ “Make out?” “What?!” My reaction was immediate. “Then just make out?” She repeated that sentence. “Okay, it’s a bad idea, I mean… let’s go.” I said annoyed before walking.

We went to the cinema together. Okay, the movie sucked but Nancy had a good time evidently. “Pierre, lover, don’t you wanna come up with me to my room? We could talk and… then just make step at time.” “What?! Nancy, it was only my goodwill that I went out with you and-“ “Don’t say anything…” She kissed me. “Hey Nan, you can’t- we- can’t-“ She started kissing me passionately. In the kissing while I was thinking a lot but finally I didn’t need to like it. “Hey, Nancy, stop! That’s not right. I told you a thousand times, that’s not right and we can’t do it.” I decided and looked away, wiping my lips with the back of my hand. “But why? Sure we can! And if you don’t wanna be with me so why did you-“ “YOU told me to go out with you, not me. I’m sorry, Nancy, I gotta go.” I said and casted my eyes down. It pissed her off by all accounts. “You’ll pay for it!” She said and walked away. On her way she stumbled down. Maybe the high heels caused it. Okay, this didn’t come out well but anyways, I didn’t expect this to go well at all.

*A few days later*
“David’s right there and if he won’t notice me, I’ll kill myself, really!” I said with decision to Jack. “Hopefuly. I hope you’ll score. You’re not such a loser, are you?” “No, Crow. I’ll show up!” I gave a slap to my chest to make myself resolute. “By the way, if Rick will do something against me, I’ll use my fist to arrange him.” “Sure, sure. Don’t be so pert. He’s a heap of muscles and if you make him angry, he’ll crush you like a nutlet.” I swallowed thickly because of that imagine while Jack was laughing out loud. “Yes, but if YOU make him angry he will break you in half, you toothpick!” “Hahah, it was truly funny, idiot!” I got him mad I see. Hah.

The last minutes are passing and------ “Oww, OUCH!” I screamed and collapsed on the ground, touching my sore ankle. “Are you normal?!” I shouted at Rick who knocked me down. “Why are you wallowing there, you malingerer!” “Hey, it hurts!” I said and touched it again. “Bring a stretcher!” A referee called. ‘Thank you that at least anyone cares what happened to me’, I told to myself.
“Did you see that? Fucker Dick knocked me down and played like nothing happened, hah! That’s stupid, Jack!” I said angrily loud and picked up my bag. “And to make matters worse, David didn’t even move a muscle.” I added. “Pierre, so… try to make him know what happened. He notices only his ‘beautiful and smart’ Ricky so he should know what he did, huh? By the way, it’s stupid to hurt a playmate, no matter if Rick likes you or not. It doesn’t make sense to me.” Jack said, shaking his head. “Yes, but… I told him during the game that I know David will leave him one day, so it’s not surprising that he did this.” I said, rubbing my hand. “Buddy, you only shared your opinion, eh? But… okay that’s true, you shared it with a wrong person.” Jack decided. “Maybe I should leave it off. I’ll never be able to have him, to hug him and-“ “Don’t dare to say it again, okay? You’re not a loser, so get up of the ground and go on! Trust me, the result will be worth it!” He said, patting on my shoulder. A tear almost fell out of my eye but Jack encouraged me. “Yes, I’m gonna go on. I WILL get him. I can’t give up the beautiful and smiling sun. I love him, Jack, even if he doesn’t care about me at all.”