Life with Tommy

Temptation

Two weeks of no sex. I was an adult, I could handle it. Before I met Tommy, I went a few years between partners. It should have been a piece of cake. But there is quite a difference between remaining abstinent when you’re falling asleep every night alone in your bed and remaining chaste when you have 200lbs of tattooed, half-naked muscle lying eight inches away. I gave into temptation the first night and found myself pressed against Tommy’s back, wrapping my arms around his waist.

“What do you think you’re doing?” he mumbled without lifting his face from his pillow.

“Nothing” I responded. “I just want to be close to you. We’re not doing anything.”

“Babe. I know your moves. Arms around the waist is just the first step. Then somehow your hands start magically creeping lower and lower.”

“So I can’t even touch you?? I promise to keep my hands above the waist.” I added a few kisses along the side of his neck to show him how much I respected his training plan. That got his attention and within a few heartbeats he had rolled on top of me and we were kissing. I could feel him pressing against me and on instinct I wrapped my legs around his waist.

“Dammit Sarah! Give me a break. ” He shouted as he pulled away from me. “This isn’t happening!”

“Ugh.” I groaned. I realized my plan to deflower my boyfriend wasn’t going to work but I did take some solace in how close I got him to break his rule. “I’m sorry. You’re right. I shouldn’t have started it. Let’s just go to sleep.”

“Thank you. Good night babe” he huffed as he rolled over onto his side of the bed. I smiled to myself and wondered how I was going to tempt him tomorrow.
----
I ended up not even getting a chance to try again.

The next morning I woke up about a half hour earlier than usual because I needed some extra time before class to prep my lesson. I slipped quietly out of bed and went into the bathroom to shower. I closed the door behind me so I wouldn’t wake up Tommy. I couldn’t make up my mind regarding my outfit for the day, so I decided to do my hair first in just my bra and underwear. I was standing in front of the closet like that when I glanced over at the bed and saw that Tommy was just waking up.

“Morning babe” I said as I flashed him the cutest smile 6:30am would allow.

He wiped his hand over his face, sighed, and said “I think I’m going to have to stay at my place the next two weeks. “
-----
It was tough sleeping apart from Tommy, but I knew it was the right decision so he could focus on his training. He would stop by on his way home from the gym for dinner and a bit of conversation and then head back to his place. The only positive note was that I was able to catch up on my stash of DVR’d reality shows that I was too embarrassed to watch in front of him. And if I resorted to sleeping in one of his wife beaters and using his pillow, well a girl’s gotta do what a girl’s gotta do.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kind of treading water a bit before I decide where to go next. Tips? Thoughts? Suggestions?