Status: Active

Blood, Sweat & Ink

Beginning

I woke up and heard the shower running. I walked into my son’s room and he was up. I picked him up and started walking to the kitchen to feed him.

I walked to the kitchen and put Jonathan in his high chair. I got some cheerios and let him eat some on his tray thing that was attached to the high chair.

I felt arms wrap around my waist and turned around. Dave kissed me and I kissed back. We have been married for four years and our son was one years old. I never spoke to my mom but Dave’s Dad welcomed me into the family ever since the wedding. I have a tattoo of Dave’s lips on my wrist with his name in cursive with it. He has the same tattoo on his wrist too.

“There’s a party tonight and was wondering if my lovely lady will come with me” He said.

“What kind of party?” I asked.

“ink master party before the first taping” He said.

I agreed to go and Dave picked up Jonathan. Dave was such an amazing father and he’s mother would have been proud of him. I was going to go take a shower and get ready for the day. My parents were divorced and Dad attended my wedding. I didn’t have a big wedding and we were renewing our vows next year.

I turned on the shower and got in. I grabbed the vanilla shower gel and rubbed it all over my body. I wondered about my sister and what she has done with her life.

I have been secretly Dave for three years and was heading off college. I saw my sister Lydia packing her bags and she zipped up her suitcase. My parents just got a divorce and she was pissed at Dad for filing the papers.

“Lydia, don’t blame Dad for this cause it was Mom’s fault” I said.

She turned around and looked mad.

“It was Dad’s fault because he cheated” She said.

I saw my bags packed and six bags were there to be exact. Dad didn’t cheat our mom did. I never really understood mom and she never liked me. She liked Lydia always got everything handed to her.


I stepped out of the shower and put own my robe. I wrapped up my hair in a towel and heard Jonathan crying. I walked to his room and the crying stopped because Dave was feeding him.

“That scared me” I said.

“He was hungry” He said referring to our bundle of joy sucking on the bottle.

“He’s big” I said.

“Yeah” He said.

Dave put him down after feeding him and decided to find my outfit for the party. I was doing my hair and looked up in the mirror. I saw Dave watching me and smiled. He walked into the closet and was trying to find something to wear.

“Hey babe have you seen my black suit” He yelled.

“Yeah beside your leather jacket all the way in the back” I yelled back.

I put on my makeup and did it natural looking. I straightened my hair and put in my earrings my sister gave me when we were in highschool. They were hoops with black crystals in them and put on my black dress that came down to my kneecaps.

It was strapless and I added a some necklaces that were sliver and some black too. I slipped on myrings and shoes. I was ready and saw Dave walk out in an all-black suit.

I heard the doorbell and walked downstairs. I opened the door revealing my dad and step aside to let him in. I shut the door and Dad was going to watch Jonathan while we were heading to the party.

Dave came down the stairs with Jonathan and I took a pic. I posted it on instagram and Jaime Davies commented “Jonathan is so precious” I commented back “He looks so much like Dave it’s unreal but with my skin color”

Dad told us goodbye and we headed out to the car. Dave started to drive and I took a picture of myself looking up at my phone.

I posted it on twitter and it read “I’ve conquered so many demons and hit some serious lows in my life. If it wasn’t for Dave helping me, I don’t think I could have become the woman I am today.” I got over fifty thousand likes and Dave smiled when I told him.

We arrived at the place where the party was being held at and I got out. We headed up the stairs and Dave let me go inside first. Everyone was drinking and partying.

I saw someone familiar and it was my sister. She looked so different with her tattoos and blue hair. Dave was very protective over me and felt someone touch my shoulder.

It was Jaime Davies and he looked good.

“What are you doing here?” Dave asked.

“My wife is in the competition this season” He said smiling.

“She’s one lucky lady” I said, “to have you as a husband”

Dave wrapped his arm around me and I leaned my head on his shoulder.

“You two are a beautiful couple and I have to go my wife is needing me” He said.

We nodded. I watched as Jaime walked over to my sister then kissing her. Let the games begin.
♠ ♠ ♠
next chapter I write will be better I promise