Status: Active

Blood, Sweat & Ink

Hawaii

I was wearing a bikini and was showing off my body. I was feeling good and Dave was smiling. We went out back to the pool and I got in the hot tub with Dave, Lydia and Kyle.

“Remember when we use to watch cheaters” Dave asked me.

I started bursting out laughing remembering when we would cuddle on his couch and watch cheaters all night together.

“Yeah I do” I said laughing.

“You guys did stuff like that?” Lydia asked.

“Yeah you’re supposed to do stuff like that when you’re married, like spend time together” Dave said wrapping his arm around me

I saw Lydia look sad and trying to decode her thoughts. She got up and Kyle followed her. Dave looked at me and I shrugged my shoulders.

“What the hell has gotten into her” Dave asked.

“I’m thinking Jamie and her didn’t do things together when they were married” I said.

“That’s sad” He said.

“Your dad is watching Jonathan right?” I asked.

“Yeah” He said.

Next Morning

I woke up and stretched. I took a shower and got dressed. Dave and I were heading out with Lydia. Kyle had an interview to do and we were going to meet him later. We rented a Cadillac escalade and it was all black. I was not worrying about anything and Dave was driving. I was in the passenger seat and Lydia was in the back.

I was singing along to whatever song was on and we arrived at the mall. I was excited and we all got out of the car. I grabbed Dave’s hand and Lydia was following us and was on her phone.

“Do you think she is okay?” Dave whispered in my ear.

“I don’t know” I whispered back.

The cool air conditioning hit us when we walked in and it felt so good. I saw a Hottopic and had to go in there. I felt Dave put his hands in the back pockets of my shorts and smiled. I got a few shirts and a dress. Dave got a tank top and he matched the shirt I got. I saw Kyle walk in and Lydia followed right after.

“Hey Kyle come with me I need to show you something” I said.

We walked out of the store and I told Kyle that Dave needed to talk to Lydia. Dave is only one that she opens up to besides Kyle. I texted Dave.

Heading back to the house. Take her out to lunch and get her to open up baby. You’re good at it think of her as me in a sort of way. Love ya XOXOXO Mrs. Navarro

He texted back.

Okay baby I’m on it

I was happy because Dave was finally going to get to the root of the problem. I got in the car Kyle rented and wasn't sure if h was a good driver.

"I swear if you are a bad driver i'm going to get out of this car" I said jokily.

He started laughing.

"Dave is a lucky man" Kyle said stopping at a red light.

"WHy?" I asked.

"Because he has drop dead gorgeous wife who cares about him, a amazing son, and a great career" He said.

"Just to let you know I gave birth to that beautiful son" I said laughing.

We finally arrived back at the house and I took a nap.