Status: Active

Blood, Sweat & Ink

Chapter sixteen

Everyone got pissed over Josh being an ass his client was hateful and rude to me and Jime.

"Hey guys I ripped my shirt" Dave announced.

"Well, take it off" I said.

He shrugged his shoulders and took his shirt off.

"Ladies and gents the shirt is off" I announced swinging his shirt around.

Dave started laughing and Josh was rolling his eyes.

"I don't ripping a shirt is funny" Josh said.

"Apparently, you don't know how to have fun or you just have a stick up your ass the whole time" Dave said.

"I have to go home" I said kissing him.

I saw Josh eyeing me up and down and swear he was wanting me or something.

I was going back to the house and went upstairs to my room. Jonathan was with me and I decided to watch a Disney movie until Dave got home. I had Jonathan on my lap and he was content watching Aladdin. I texted Dave and sent him a picture. He put a smiley face on the text back.

I was getting sleepy and tired. I heard someone enter the house and it was Dave.

“How’s my boy Jonathan doing?” He asked him while picking Jonathan him up.

He just smiled at Dave and fell fast asleep. Dave walked back in the room and turned off the TV. I just fell asleep and dreamed.

I woke up and Lydia was talking to Kyle down the hall. I looked on the clock and it was 11:45pm. I saw Dave walk in and was shirtless. He shut the door and locked it. He got in bed and started kissing me all over. Let’s just say we got a little rough and rowdy.

-------------------------------------------------

I woke up the next morning and was sore as fuck. Dave was in the shower and I decided to shower with him. I opened the shower door and stepped in.

“Hello beautiful” He said then kissing me.

“You sore” I asked.

“Fuck yeah” He said.

We got done with a shower and I got dressed. I was going to go to the mall with Lydia today to do some shopping/girl time while Dave was going to have some guy time with Kyle. I had to go with Dave to a photo shoot for Revolver and was going to be in it.

At the shoot I was dressed in a dress and he was wearing an all-black tux with a mask. We kissed a few times for a few shots and then I got changed into a black button up men’s shirt and wore lace underwear.

I was posing on a couch and it was amazing. I did a final photo with the same outfit and was on a kitchen counter with Dave in between my legs kissing my neck. I got dressed in my old clothes and headed home.

“I hope Lydia don’t tease us about last night” Dave said.

“You know she won’t” I said starting up the car.

“What are you guys shopping for?” He asked.

“For her some new clothes because she needs some” I said.

“Well, pick me up some tank tops from anywhere. Make sure I will like it” He said.

“Okay mr. picky” I said while he got out of the car.

I saw Lydia walk out and she looked pretty. She shut the door when she got in.

“So, first we are going to get my man some tanks because I will forget” I said.

“Okay that’s fine” She said.

“Dave ripped two tanks he had during filming so he needs some more but I don’t know why” I said

“We’ll get him some and some clothes for me as well” She said.

I just hope she doesn’t bring the fact that Dave and I had sex last night.