Status: Active

Blood, Sweat & Ink

Chapter Four

I was walking out of the shop and saw Lydia and Kyle sketching their designs for the Cover Up challenge.

"I see you guys are busy," I said.

I saw my sister walk over to me.

"Why didn't you tell me about you getting married or having a son?" she demanded.

Kyle, perhaps sensing bad shit was about to go down, wisely decided to leave, mumbling something about being tired and heading back to the loft.

"I didn't want you to know we had a bad falling out and mom was always a bitch when I tried to get your number from her," I explained.

She just walked away and I had to go home. I walked through the front door and heard someone in the kItchen. I put my things down by the door, curious as to what the noise was about. There, I saw my husband cooking. I was surprized-he hardly ever cooks.

I walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around him. He jumped a little.

"Why are you cooking?" I asked.

"I thought you deserve it," he said, smiling.

I smiled and I went to the wine cooler and got a bottle of wine out. Dave had cooked Chicken Alfredo, my favorite. Exausted after cleaning up after him-he'd made quite a mess in the kitchen-we went upstairs to go to bed.

After I put on my sleep attire, Dave walked out of the bathroom.

"I was thinking about us renewing our vows and having the Ink Master crew there," he said getting in bed beside of me.

"That's a good idea," I said

I cuddled up next to him and fell asleep quick.

---------------------

I woke up the next morning and got ready to feed Jonathan.

"You sure look gorgeous today," dave said walking in the kitchen.

I gave him a quick peck on the lips and he wiped the lip gloss off his lips.

"Cherry today?" he asked. I nodded.

He laughed and told me there was no filming today. I checked Twitter and discovered, to my horror, that Lydia was talking shit about me. I sighed and logged off of Twitter.

We were hungry, so we agreed on the Mexican resturant near our house. My sister was already there, sitting at a table and she looked pissed. I balled my fists up, ready to fight.

Dave stopped me. "Hold on, honey," he soothed. "Calm down, I brought you both here for a reason. Why don't you both calm down, eat a little, and talk. If you want to beat each other's ass after that, it's up to you. But it's time you clear the air once and for all."

"Fine," they both said at the same time.
♠ ♠ ♠
Note from prettypsyche-my apologies for the edit. I'm something of a spelling and grammar Nazi and couldn't bear to read it unedited. We're cool, right?