Status: Active

Blood, Sweat & Ink

Chapter six

I was walking into the shop and was mad when I saw Josh. It flew all over me about what he said.

“Hey Josh, have you been talking about me” I asked.

“Why would I do that, I have better things to do like win ink master and make a fool of everyone here” He said.

“Just admit Josh you talked crap about me on twitter and you’re just a coward behind a keyboard” I said.

Then, I felt stinging sensation. He hit me and I punched him full force with my left hand. I can’t believe I hit him and quickly went into the office. I shut the door and locked it.

I looked at my face and it had bruise starting to form. I pulled out my makeup bag of my handbag and someone knocked on the door. I unlocked the door and Dave opened it. I heard him shut the door and started to my makeup. I saw him look at my bruise and I finally looked normal.

“You okay honey” He asked then hugging me.

I shook my head and he rubbed my back comforting me. I pulled away and wiped away the tears. I put my hood on and walked out. I texted Dave that I was heading home. I got in the car and headed home.

I saw Dave’s father’s car in the driveway and parked beside of it. I got out and opened the front and closed it.

“James” I yelled.

“Up here” He shouted from upstairs.

I walked up the stairs and saw him holding Jonathan. He handed him to me and was fast asleep in my arms. I heard the front door and open. Then close.

“Nice house” I heard someone say.

“Thank you” said Dave.

I heard them walking up the stairs and saw Dave with my sister.

“He’s so adorable” said Lydia.

“Want to hold him” I asked.

She held out her arms and handed Jonathan to her. She smiled at him and I smiled back. Dave’s phone went off and stepped out of the room. James went to the living room and my sister was playing with Jonathan. Dave walked back in the room a few minutes later and looked mind of mad.

“what’s wrong?” I asked him.

He pulled me into the closet and shut the door.

“Your sister maybe kicked off the show because someone spilled the news that you guys were sisters” He said.

“who spilled the beans?” I asked.

“Don’t know but don’t tell your sister” He said.

“Got it” I said kissing him.

We walked back out of the closet and Jonathan was asleep on our bed with pillows surrounding him. I can’t believe they may kick my sister off and just needed to think. I got on my computer and started looking at my wedding pictures.

“What are you doing” Dave asked kissing my neck.

“Looking at our wedding pictures” I said.

I got up and pushed him on the bed. I got on top of him and started kissing him.

“You’re getting it” I said

Next Morning

I was so sore from last night and it was quite rough. I got dressed in a crop top showing off my Marilyn Monroe that covered my tattoo that I got with my sister before we went off to college before the divorce.

I was wearing ripped jeans and heels. We were shooting today and Dave and I were renewing our vows in two weeks because we sent out our invitations months ago.

We walked into the garage and saw all those cars. Today they were going to make grills and Tatu Baby was going to assign teams. I’m being the special judge today and have many custom cars myself.

I got into the back of the garage and waited for me to be called out. I heard Dave explaining the teams and everything. Then, I was announced and walked out. Everyone was clapping and I saw Josh scared as fuck.

They were given three hours to complete the challenge and my sister was in a team with Josh and Mystical Mike. I felt so sorry for her and she was getting irritated.