Status: Active

Blood, Sweat & Ink

Chapter eight

“Why did you tell her!” Dave shouted.

“She had to know Dave because she’s my sister” I yelled back.

I heard him storm up the stairs and slam the door. I started to cry and he was pissed off. I told my sister for her own good and she needed to know.

I got up and headed to the bathroom. I turned the water on in the bathtub and took my clothes off. I got in and it felt so relaxing. I heard the door open and saw Dave walk in.

“I’m sorry I yelled at you baby” He said then kissing me on the cheek .

“It’s okay” I said smiling.

I got out and he helped get dressed. Then, I puked my guts out in the toilet and washed out my mouth when I was done. I walked into the bedroom and got into bed.

“You feel okay baby” He asked.

“Not really” I said.

“You’re going to the doctor tomorrow” He said.

I nodded and snuggled closer to him. That didn’t last long because I was up and down puking my guts out all night.

Next morning

I woke up and only had like two hours of sleep. I looked in the mirror and noticed I gained some weight. I was going to head to the doctor and Dave was coming with me. I twitted “Not feeling well” and everyone was concerned.

I got dressed for the doctor and headed to the car. I got in and shut the door. I laid the seat back and pulled the blanket I had over me.

“Just sleep baby you need it” Dave said the started to drive.

I fell into a good sleep. When I woke up Dave was pulling into the parking garage of the hospital and I pulled my seat up. I unbuckled my seat belt and got out of the car.

I shut the door and grabbed Dave’s hand. He opened the door for me and I entered the hospital. We walked over to the elevator and I pushed the button to go up.

I turned around and kissed Dave. Then, we heard a ding and the elevator doors opened up and we got in. Dave pushed the third floor button and the door closed.

We finally got on the third floor and headed to the office. I signed myself in and prayed to god everything was fine.

“Vanessa Navarro” called the nurse.

Dave and I got up. I saw him put his phone up and grabbed my hand. We got put into exam room seven and Dr. Owens walked in.

“Vanessa, what seems to be the problem?” He asked.

“I puked all last night and this morning” I said.

“Well, I’m going to run and blood and urine test to see what’s going on” He said.

I gave him a urine and blood sample. We were just waiting for the results back and I laid back. Just when I was about to fall asleep the doctor walked in.

“Well, is it good news?” Dave asked.

“Yes, Vanessa is expecting another baby Navarro” He said smiling.

I looked over at Dave and his mouth dropped. I wiped the tears away and he put the cold gel on my belly. I saw the baby on the screen and Dave had his head on my shoulder.

“Well, your three and half months along” Dr. Owens said.

I was so happy and got cleaned up. We got are next appointment and headed to the car. We got in the car and headed home.

“I can’t believe I’m going to be a father again” Dave said excited.

I laughed and grabbed his hand. We finally arrived home and I had to get dressed for the taping today. I was going to a lingerie shop and stepped in.

Dave told them they were going to be doing a garter tattoo on a model and all the guys were checking them out. They had to have texture and let me tell you. I’ve seen pretty rough texture tattoos in my life.

We started heading back to the shop and I lifted up my shirt. You could my bump pretty good but when the shirt is on you tell it’s there but not as bad.

They were given four hours to tattoo and Dave walked over to me. He put his hands on both of my sides and then touches my stomach for a few seconds.

“Vanessa, how can you wear those high heels without killing your feet” tatu baby asked.

“Practice” I said.