Status: this story was, like all of my writing, inspired by a dream. i`ll try to keep up with it but no promises if i`ll keep it alive.

Falling In Love With A Stranger

Thanks for the tip

a girl sits in my booth at the small cafe i have been waiting tables at for the last twenty years. the luggage sat next to her catches my eye but she is caught up in a book. she looks up every now and then and out the window as if waiting for something, but then returns to her book with a disappointed yet hopeful look in her eyes.
she has mousy, shoulder length brown hair and brown eyes to compliment her plain pale freckled skin. there`s nothing special to her looks, but something about her is intriguing. she looks only about 15, but there, on her left hand, sits a gold engagement ring.
finally, after a few hours she looks up for the last time and smiles. she gathers her things and runs out the door, leaving me a small tip on the table.
outside she stops at a green pickup truck, and a boy jumps out and puts her things in the back.
she runs up to him and jumps into an embrace, kissing. it`s like the scenes you see in the chick flicks, boy wins girl over in airport sort of kiss, but a bit more clumsy and hormonal.
the girl gets in the backseat with another man, who looks about twenty four. her lover is the last to get in the car, sinning next to her in the back seat. she rolls down the window and lights up a cigarette, and the truck is off, speeding down the highway in search for the interstate.
♠ ♠ ♠
how is this? it`s sort but it`s just trying to get everything kind of... there? stay rad, ciarra.