Status: completed

Mad Alex

Chapter 1

It was never easy for Jack to deal with his sister's death. It was all spontaneous, he was only seventeen. It also didn't help that he always looked up to his sister, he loved her so much. So when May fell ill and died, you could guess he missed her like crazy. All he had now was his parents and his boyfriend Alex.

Although, his parents never really payed any attention to him and shortly after he turned eighteen, he moved out of their house and moved to his boyfriend's instead.

Alex lived in a nice, fancy house that Jack always loved to death. It had everything and it was just beautiful. But his boyfriend was never... mentally balanced. He didn't have a disability or anything, oh no, he was just a bit... strange? Jack guessed. He never knew how to explain his mentality to other people, so he just opted with emotionally unstable to a certain degree.

Of course, this never discouraged Jack. The younger of the two knew his heart belonged to Alex and he knew that the elder loved him just as much. Their feelings were always out in the open, although Alex was a bit more reserved, he always paid the perfect amount of attention to Jack when needed.

But Alex was usually up at long hours of the night, in the basements experimenting on things as Jack either stayed in their room or in the kitchen, shoving his face with a stupid amount of food and keeping the stupid lanky body he's always had.

Sometimes during the night, the younger would hear screams, human and animal screams coming through the basement. He always turned a blind eye though, played ignorant.

The reason seemed stupid though, it was only because he loved Alex. He knew what he was doing there, always had. Even though Alex tried to hide it form him through all these years, he knew what he was up to and why he was never mentally fit.

They've been together since freshman year of high school, even then, Alex had an addiction to death and medicine. He once told Jack about how he lit a cat on fire just because he could. Of course, that scared the living fuck out of the younger, but even back then he knew that he was going to spend forever with Alex. They connected like nobody else he's ever been with, so he stayed.

Ignorance was bliss, well to Alex it was. The elder had no idea that Jack knew about his unmoral deeds that he did late in the night as he waited for the elder to come to bed.

Alex was exactly like everybody, though. He and Jack were practically the same person, they were both so in love with each other and they connected so well together. Their bodies just fit like a puzzle piece and they always feel so breathless when the other would walk into the room. Call them hopeless romantics but they were still in a honeymoon phase.

However, Alex worked more and more as the months passed, spending almost all his time in the basement. This annoyed the hell out of Jack. With the added equation that they haven't had sex in months have left Jack sexually frustrated for his boyfriend, even sometimes when Alex would come up from the basement, he would beg the elder for some sort of attention, but Alex always said he was too tired for anything.

With a grumble of annoyance, Jack would just flop over to the other side of the bed and face away from his boyfriend. Even with Alex's little mew's for Jack to cuddle with him, he wouldn't respond. Sometimes Alex would try to circle his arms around Jack, only for his arms to be tugged away.

Jack was tired of acting like he never knew of Alex's sick way of life, but he loved him so much, so he continued.

For without Alex, who else would he have?

But when he couldn't go to sleep, he walked down to the basement, meaning to coax Alex out of his work and come to bed with him so they can be the annoyingly sickly cute couple they've been for the past almost eleven years.

When he approached the door, he knocked on it with a soft whisper of his boyfriend's name. Alex immediately swung the door open, dressed in his 'doctor' outfit that made the younger drool, but that didn't matter right now.

The elder just raised an eyebrow at him, silently asking him what he was doing down here. Jack just let his hand scratch the back of his neck because he was sure Alex would turn him down, again.

"Uh, I can't sleep. You know what's tomorrow, right?" Jack pouted slightly at his boyfriend. Alex just sighed sadly.

"Yes, babe. The anniversary of your sister's death. Don't worry, we'll visit her grave tomorrow, okay? Now, why are you up?"

"I uh, wanted you to come sleep with me, I guess?" Jack just shrugged, waiting for Alex's rejection. He knew it was coming with his boyfriend sighed and slightly shook his head.

"I'm sorry, Jack, but I need to finish up. But, I'm almost done so I'll be up soon, okay? I promise." The younger expected Alex to just go back into his lab, but instead he wrapped his arms around the skunk haired boy's neck and softly kissed his lips before pulling back and smiling softly at the younger.

"Just head back to bed, I'll be in there soon. I love you." And with a small peck of the lips once again and a return of the love shared between the two, Jack turned back and went back to bed.

However, he was awoken by a scream. One that really ran a chill through Jack's spine.

It was Alex's scream, and without a second thought, he jumped out of bed and went to investigate. He needed to see if his boyfriend was okay, he could barely live without him already. Even with the little affection he got, he knew Alex at least loved him.

So without a second thought, he rushed through the door, heading for the basement to check on his beau.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yoooo. A new fanfic and I feel like this'll blow up in my face but I got inspired and this game is absolutely beautiful, so I decided to write a story about it.
I hope you guys will like this one!
-Parrish xo