Status: completed

Mad Alex

Chapter 2

The door creaked open slowly as Jack stuck his head out of his and Alex's bedroom. The younger wasn't made for horror things, he barely even liked Halloween because that's when Alex would try to go all out. Plus his oddly propositioned body and plus he wasn't the most athletic person in the world, with the added equation that he needed to survive on fifteen hours of sleep each day.

Already he can tell that he was going to spend all night looking for his boyfriend. He might love him but goddammit he was not made for this kind of shit, he was made to eat almost everything and fuck Alex but if he actually saved his boyfriend then he guessed he could get some after all this.

Jack finally stepped out into the hallway, walking more towards the main room which was connected to the basement and kitchen. By instinct, he was walking with caution. He got about halfway down the hallway when bloody footprints appeared on the wall and floor in front of him, coming out of nowhere and knocking Jack back on the floor as he gasped.

The skunk haired boy looked around, wondering if this shit was even fucking possible. However, four zombie-like creatures appeared right in front of him, grunting and moaning as they advanced towards him. He scrambled backward before finally getting on his feet and running in the opposite direction, towards the attic.

To be honest, it wasn't the greatest idea he's had, but that's the only place he had to go, so he ran. When he rounded the corner, almost skidding into the wall in the process, he saw a boy who couldn't be about two years older than him, most likely a year older. The boy had a big mop of blonde hair, his clothes were tattered and some blood was smeared on the shoulder of his shirt.

"Follow me," his voice seemed raspy, as if he was screaming nonstop for a continuous amount of time.

"I- what? Who are you? Where did you come from?" Jack's eyebrows knitted together.

"I can help you escape, you need to follow me." The boy repeated.

"I have to save, Alex. What's happened to him?"

The boy finally turned towards Jack, showing him the other side of his face. His right eye was ripped out of the socket and the area was burned. All the younger could do was gasp in horror and run back the other direction. Maybe a bad idea, since those creatures might still be there, but he was willing to take the risk and lock himself in his and Alex's bedroom until they finally go away.

Luckily they were already gone, so he didn't have to do that, so he just continued on. When he entered the main hall, he heard grunts and moans coming from the bottom of the staircase and when he peered over, he saw two creatures, one with no legs, dragging itself across the floor. The other was fully intact. It seemed they were patrolling around the three doors, which one of them led to the basement. Jack knew the kitchen was locked, but both creatures were around the basement door, which is where he needed to go.

With the very skill that he never seemed to possess, he managed to maneuver his way past the undead creatures, only getting chased by one and successfully making his way to the basement door. He swiftly entered the door, forcing his body weight on the door as he panted for breath.

"Maybe this will get me fit or something," Jack grumbled as he made his way to the stairs of the basement. There was one door in the room, but it was always locked and he had no idea where it led to, so he didn't bother to try and open it, he just went to the stairs.

With steps creaking under his feet, he reached the end of the stairs and rounded another corner. But when he rounded it, he caught sight of another creature, but this was much more brutal than any of the others. It was a morphed monster, different people's bodies were made up of the monster.

It then hit Jack that this was an abomination, something that Alex must've created and it was blocking the way to his boyfriend's lab.

With one final scream, he turned around and ran back to the main hall.

Jack ran to the other side of the house, near the library, archives, and doll room. He ran into the library first.

There was one door in the library, but once again, it was always locked and he never knew what was in there. So instead of trying to get it opened, he just browsed the shelves. This was more of Alex's library than his own, Jack had many books in their room and never ventured into here. Only because his boyfriend asked him not to.

Now that he's browsing the books here, they seemed to all be about human and animal bodies, their anatomy, and different graphic books that made Jack's stomach twist and turn. In one book hid a note, titled 'Alex's safe code' and now that Jack thinks about it, his boyfriend kept a safe in their room and he never knew the code, he guessed this was for when Alex forgot it.

The note read:
1. Barrels in 1st floor east hall
2. Chandeliers in entrance hall
3. Red dolls in the doll room
4. Paintings in the reception room


Jack already knew there were four chandeliers in the entrance hall and two paintings in the reception room, he just needed the number of barrels and red dolls. He hated dolls.

The barrels were where the basement was located, so he braved it again and counted seven barrels, then it was off to the doll room. Alex's favorite color was red, so many dolls he had were red, only finding six though. Which was strange, because he was sure there were more. But when he looked towards the curtain in the back, he saw two lumps, possibly the dolls or an ax-wielding murderer.

Jack chose to think of the dolls, so when he opened it, all he found were two red dolls, both having creepy smiles on them that sent a shiver down his spine.

He made a mental note to remember that the code was 7482. He walked out of the doll room, unnerved, and back to his and Alex's bedroom. When he pushed in the code on the safe, it opened and a bottle of Jack's sister's perfume fell out.

It made Jack confused, honestly, why would Alex have his sister's perfume in his safe? But he picked it up anyways and stashed it in his pocket, just in case he needed it. Plus it was his favorite, it always made his sister smell like home and he missed it.

He looked more through the safe, finding a lamp, which might come in use later, and a lighter. So he stashed the two items away too before seeing if anything else would be useful, there wasn't. So he closed the safe and ventured back out of the room, then going back to the entrance hall and going through the other door that led to the bathroom and reception room.

With only a tear in his shirt - his favorite fucking shirt too - he walked into the reception room. The fire place was lit, which was also strange, Alex usually put it out at night. But when Jack got near it, he heard a soft whimper come from it, which equally freaked him the fuck out, but passed it off as his imagination. When he went near a drawer and another bookcase, he heard what sounded like paper tearing, and something was breathing heavily behind him.

He instantly tensed up before turning around and coming face to face with another creature, it looked like the fully intact one in the entrance hall. It leaped onto Jack, trying to swipe at him but since adrenaline kicked in for him, he was able to push it off of him and make a run for it out the door.

"Fuck this fucking shit, I'm breaking up with Alex after this, I can't fucking believe him." He muttered lowly to him as he went to check out the bathroom. When he entered, he saw the bathtub was filled to the bream with blood and somebody was in the tub. When he got closer, it fell out, and laid still on the floor. Jack noticed a key on the table, which when picked up, it was labeled "cafeteria" so now he could go into the kitchen. When he was walking away, the creature laying on the floor reached out and grabbed onto his ankle.

But Jack just swiftly kicked it away from him, and once again ran out of the door.

---

When Jack walked into the kitchen, it was all pulled apart and an undead dog was eating everything they had and Jack figured he should stay away. Instead, he uncovered the wine cellar, which Alex always covered up with a rug, just in case they needed to hide somewhere.It was dark as fuck down there, as usual, and luckily he had a lamp.

He ventured down to the wine cellar with his lamp in hand, a door to the left which hid all the wine and other alcohol they had in the house. When he was looking around, he found some lighter oil near an almost empty cabinet. But when he picked it up, he heard a low growl come from behind him, when he turned around nothing was there.

He continued to hear the noise though, so instead of sticking around, he ran out of the wine cellar, knowing exactly what he was gonna do with his new items.

Jack reached the kitchen, the dog was still eating, but he could search near the sink for anything that could be useful. When looking through drawers, he found some oil and now he knew exactly what to do and how to get rid of the abomination that was blocking him from his boyfriend.

Avoiding the undead creatures in the entrance hall, he walked down the stairs and stepped in front of the monster. He opened the cap of the oil and sprayed some on the monster, and then eventually just throwing it at the abomination. Then with the lighter and fuel, he filled the light up before lighting it and throwing that too on the monster.

The abomination was engulfed in flames, loud wails and screams filled Jack's ears as the monster was reduced to ashes on the floor. It took awhile for it all to burn away, but it eventually did and the way to his boyfriend's lab was free to walk to.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm not following the game by how it really is, only for finding the items he needs and the big parts. Plus I changed it from Jack's mother to his sister because I think it'd be better for the story
A lot of people really like this story and it's making me so happy you guys, already more than 20 subscribers on the first day! Keep commenting, it keeps me motivated you guys c:
-Parrish xo