Status: completed

Mad Alex

Chapter 3

Alex's lab door finally came into view, which made Jack let out a exasperated breath. He did a lot of shit to get here and he sure as hell was going to bitch out his boyfriend, because honestly he just wanted to go to bed already and deal with sadness tomorrow. And maybe coax Alex into a little fun of Jack's own.

But when he opened the door, he saw his lab for the first time and he already wanted to leave forever. Around the room were tied up bags and blood was covering most of the floor, walls, and counters. Sharp and menacing objects are either hung around the room or on a large operating table.

It smelt like fear, sweat, and death. Just the smell of the metallic liquid made the skunk haired boy want to faint, it was too strong and he saw another side of the person he loved the most, a side that was hidden from him. Sure he knew what Alex was doing, but he never saw how brutal it really was and he was afraid. Jack was afraid of his own boyfriend for the first time.

He swiftly backed out of the room, going over to the door that is right across from the lab. He knew this was where Alex kept all little trinkets and objects, he just didn't know what exactly was in this room, but by guessing from how his lab was, this room isn't going to be any better.

When he entered, he noticed how fucking dark it is down here, taking out the lamp and looking around. He felt his stomach turn as he saw cabinets lined up with skulls, jars filled with eyeballs or small people. When he walked up to one shelf and looked at all the jars, he felt so sick. How could Alex do this? What possessed him to do this? Why did he do this?

With questions swirling around his troubled head, he walked away. But he heard something drop of the shelf, turning around and seeing what exactly dropped. When he bent down to examine it, he noticed it was a bottle with eyeballs in them. He ended up keeping it, might come in use later on anyways. Plus, why the fuck not?

On his way out he saw a wooden bucket in the corner of the room, it hasn't been touched in awhile and seemed clean, so he picked that up also and walked out of the door and walked right back into the lab.

He kept his eyes on his feet as he traveled to the left of the room to the only door, luckily it was open, so he stepped through and closed it behind him quietly, just in case there were any monsters around. When he turned around, he saw tubes, they were filled with people who were naked. With a grimace painted onto his face, he made his way to the end of the corridor. But he heard something slam against the glass, and when he looked back, he saw one of the test tubes person had it's hands against the glass. It wasn't like that when he entered, and when he walked back to it, it stayed unmoving, so he continued on.

Opening another door, 'how many fucking doors are even in here? I know this house is big, but fucking hell Alex,' Jack thought as he entered another room.

But it was way different, exactly like Alex's lab. Many tables that had covers covering them, the tables themselves were stained with blood and they lined up in two rows on both sides of him, leaving a large gap for walking through.

Jack's doe eyes wandered around as he stayed stock still, until finally loosening up and just walking on forward into another room, which had two directions. He chose the left side, which at the end of had a ladder, which he took. 'Since when did we have a fucking ladder? What was even the point?' Jack thought as he reached the top, a door on the left of him. When opened, he found himself at the east entrance hall where the basement starts.

"Wow, okay. Fuck you too, Alex," Jack sighed as he walked back the other direction, this time going to the right. He entered a dark room and lit his lamp again, finding barrels blocking a door, he moved them to the side before opening up the door. A small staircase was in front of him and when he walked up it, he saw an older man, mumbling to himself.

"Curse that.... Doing everything.... says. And so deceived as to... true nature .... 's .... going to create a.... He's even worse than the doctor! Hmph. Well, whatever... What should I care, I suppose?"

'He is making no sense,' Jack thought as he walked away and through pillars that he never knew that they had and through another door. He heard soft crying coming from another room, it was slightly muffled but he knew it was crying and when he walked up to a cell door, he heard a little girl softly whimpering and crying.

"Can't see... can't see... Can't see anything.." The voice said.

Jack tried to open the door, but it was locked from the inside.

"That man took away my eyes!" The girl exclaimed, which sent a chill through Jack's spine. His Alex did this to her, the man he trusted everything with.

"Uh, I- uh, have some eyes... A-are they yours?" Jack spoke through the door loudly, hoping the girl would just open the door. But no use, she was crying way too loud to hear him, so he walked out of the room, wanting to figure out how to make her hear him.

He ended up in the wine cellar, the door that was at the end when he was in here earlier was locked from the other side. Jack could tell Alex had many secret passageways that he always tried to hide form him, and now that his boyfriend's in trouble, the skunk haired boy has found them out.

He walked out of the wine cellar and back to the kitchen, finding that the dog that was there to be gone, but all the food was also gone. With a large sigh and an eyeroll, he walked to the reception room, since the monster popped out of a picture, he thought that there was something behind it.

When entering the reception room, he took down the painting, reveling a doorway and when walking through, he noticed it led outside. When outside, he looked at the lake, and remembered the bucket he had. He walked over to the lake, filling the bucket up with water and then walking back into the reception room, walking to the fire from when he thought he heard a voice and then putting the fire out.

He saw he could crawl through, it was big enough for him so he did, and when he got at the end there was a covering over a hole in the small room, when moved, he heard the loud wails of the girl from earlier. Jack grabbed the bottle that had a pair of eyes in them, and dropped them through the hole. Hearing the glass break and the cries to stop, he moved out of the fireplace and ran back to the girl, dodging some monsters that gathered in the entrance hall and kitchen.

When he entered the room again, he saw the girl close the door behind her with her new eyes. He silently thought she was beautiful, she was around the age fourteen and has a pretty sailor dress on. The girl had perfectly braided blonde hair and now had blue eyes.

The girl ran towards Jack, only coming to his stomach and wrapping her arms around his torso while she exclaimed many "Thank you's" before pulling herself away and disappearing. Jack let a small smile paint its way onto his face as he checked out the girl's room, finding a lever, he pulled it up and he heard the door next to the room unlock.

Jack walked through the door, coming to a right turn and a staircase going down, he went down the staircase and then entering a room that looked exactly the same

"Alright, what the fuck is Alex playing here?" Jack said aloud, as he ran down the stairs again, only to enter the same room. Only, he found a woman curled up next to some boxes, looking at Jack with a terrified expression. He went over and kneeled by her.

"Are you keeping me from going forward?" Jack softly asked the woman. She nodded softly, not saying anything.

"Uh... can you let me through? I need to save my boyfriend." The woman shook her head and went behind Jack, facing him. When he turned around, he just raised an eyebrow and went to walk away, but she followed. He walked out of the room, the way he came. When entering the room where the eye girl was, he finally asked the woman why she was following him. She said nothing.

"Do you um.. wanna go outside?" Jack offered, hoping to get the woman away so he can progress. Luckily, she nodded, so he led her out where the pillars were. When walking through, he lost track of her. 'Must've wondered off,' he thought. But before he could go find her, he felt the world spin until it finally went black.

Instead of just blacking out though, he found himself in the woman's body, standing where the tables were lined up in two rows. Everything was just as bloody as before.

'What in the actual fuck is going on..' Jack trailed off, he walked forward, where he would enter the lab, but the door burst open reveling his boyfriend. His thoughts became incoherent as he saw the weapon in his hands, it was a chainsaw, fully running and bloody.

He couldn't move, he guessed this was some sort of ghost shit and they were making him see what his boyfriend did to them, reliving their deaths. He felt the girl trip over her dress as she backed away and he heard Alex say "Keep still, won't you?" before his boyfriend came charging at her, chainsaw in hand.

Jack woke up screaming. Confusion, disgust, and remorse filled his mind and body. He questioned the love he felt for the elder, he questioned why he allowed himself to love a person like Alex. He knew he wasn't normal, he had a sick and twisted mind, but he always brushed it off because he really liked him. Plus Alex was always so caring and affectionate for the skunk haired boy, he cared like nobody else had, making him feel wanted, loved, and important, and that's why he stayed.

He loved Alex until the very end, and with that in mind, he pushed himself off the floor and went back to the repeating room, going down the staircase and finding that it stopped repeating.

Jack needed to save Alex, even if he didn't approve of what he did, he still loved him deeply. But before he could continue, he finally dropped to his knees, and passed out. The last thing he saw was a man in a black suit kneeling by him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yooooo
My tumblr tho
-Parrish xo