Status: One-Shot.

You Are Worth It

When I'm with you, I'm at home.

Evelyn grinned, seeing that the plane with John on board landed. She was so excited to see him and, oh, just hug him. He'd been on the tour for two months. And she couldn’t be with him because of her job; some work events, fashion shows.

She still couldn't understand how they still - after two years - were together when he was a musician and the eight months he spent away from home, and she was a model and worked at least half a year traveling around the world. But they knew they'd be signing up for this lifestyle with each other and they were fine with that.

She looked at the white sign with his name on it and smiled, though her stomach was tight. She was about to tell him something important, and she was afraid of his reaction. Anyway, she smiled in spite of herself, couldn't wait to see her boyfriend. Actually, her fiancé. John proposed to her the day before his leaving. And she said ‘yes’. Duh.

The most funny part of it for her was that his fans didn’t even know that he was taken and yeah, everything seemed okay. She was okay with not holding hands when they were around fans, quickly getting back to their tour bus after shows or not standing next to him when some of their friends take photos during their parties. She was okay with those things and it truly amazed him.

First, she saw guys and she smiled at them as they waved her.

"John's flirting with one of air hostesses" she heard Garrett's voice and pinched him, rolling her eyes. He laughed, heading to their van with luggage.

Finally she saw him, writing a message, probably to her that he landed, not expecting her at the airport. She heard a sound of her phone and then their eyes met.

John gave her a smile as her heart started beating faster. He dropped his bag and wanted to rush to her, but she stopped him, holding up a hand. Then Evelyn pulled out her white sign. John grinned, seeing his name on it.

Eve took a deep breath. She turned the card, showing him the other caption "I'm pregnant". He cocked his eyebrows. His heart leaped into his throat as he read it. Evelyn looked at him nervously, biting her lower lip.

But when he finally hugged her, hiding her body in his lanky, but strong arms…she let out a happy sigh.

“I’ve missed you so much” she heard and he kissed her passionately. “Oh my God, we’re having a baby” he glanced at her and then at her little baby bump, which was hidden under a hoodie she was wearing; his hoddie.

“We’re having a little you, O'Callaghan” she said. John laughed.

“I hope so. If it’s a girl I will not change her diapers” he said, making a serious face. She rolled her eyes and kissed him.

***

One year later...

The music slowed to a stop, and John grinned as the crowd cheered for him. He waited patiently until it died down, taking a deep breath in before glancing backstage for a moment.

Today was that day. The day when he was ready and he wanted to show his family off.

"Uh alright guys so I just want to tell you something very important, but I don’t really know how to say it" he laughed nervously. "Fuck, man, let's do it. Ok, well, I’m incredibly happy to see you all here tonight, you're absolutely the best fans in the world, I could swear and I’m constantly amazed at how supportive you all are" he said, causing some more screams. "But there's also someone who makes me happy as much as you do guys. Actually, they both do" he adds, looking at Eve with Johnny in her arms.

"We've been a little sneaky for the last three years and I still don't know how we've made it. But now, fuck it! I want to show you how happy I am. How fucking happy I am, man!" he heard more screams and smiled at his fans. "So there's a little boy, my little boy and I was thinking that we could bring him out for the first time ever."

Again, the cheers were heard, and he waited some more until it stopped.

"But you’ve all gotta be quiet, okay? I don’t wanna have to go backstage and deal with crying" he laughed, pulling away from the mic as Eve started to walk in, holding onto the baby who was wrapped in a blue blanket.

"Hi, baby boy" he murmured, kissing his forehead before looking back up to the crowd. Everyone was in shock, but he could see their wide smiles. He smiled back at them, positioning his son in his arm so he was comfortable.

"This," he started, grinning as his tiny little face was shown onto the overhead screen. "is John Cornelius O'Callaghan the sixth" he said proudly. He felt Eve's arms wrapping around his waist. "Oh, and my fucking amazing wife, Evelyn, Mrs. Always Right" John smiled, shooting her a wink and pointing out the caption on his T-shirt "Mr. Right".
♠ ♠ ♠
One week, two one-shots?! Yay.
I hope you all loved it and c'mon, guys, give me some feedback!

And I apologize in advance for the spelling and/or grammatical mistakes, but my native language is not English.