Trophy Fathers, Trophy Son

Trophy Fathers, Trophy Son. (Chapter twelve!)

Chapter 12
“What the fuck are you doing here?!” I boomed surprising myself at how loud I was yelling, clenching my fists in the process. I couldn’t help it though. My blood was boiling and I felt like a snake about to strike. “Whoa there Vicccy, calm down.” Craig smirked moving to stand. Just as the words left his lips I pounced.
One punch.
Two punches.
Three punches.
Four.
Five.
Ten.
Twenty?
I could vaguely hear Kellin screaming his lungs out for Mike to come and help him get me off of Craig. They couldn’t though. My anger level had rocketed to the fucking moon. “You. Sick. Son. Of. A. Bitch!” I screamed between punches.
“Vic!” Kellin cried. “Please stop!” I wasn’t listening though. This fucker had to pay for all the hell he has put me through. He will not walk away alive today. Suddenly I felt two strong arms wrap themselves around my thin frame. “Bro cool it, he’s knocked out cold.” Mike said in my ear as he was pulling me off the floor. My knuckles were bloody and sweat dripped off of my forehead.
I couldn’t breathe my world felt like it was on fire and my hands shook incredibly. Finally looking up, my eyes were dizzy and my head was spinning. Immediately pushing that aside and moving my gaze to Kellin the sight broke my heart to pieces. My beautiful baby boy was sitting in the floor crying and looking terrified. He had his hands over his ears rocking back and forth trying to drown out the noise.
“Kell?” I whispered trying not to alarm him as I touched his shivering shoulders. Kellin scurried away from me like a scared puppy. “Kellin, baby it’s me. Vic.” I said holding my hand out to him. Why was he scared of me? Finally looking up at me he quickly got to his feet and ran to embrace me in a hug. I never wanted to let him go. “Shoo. Calm down” I told him trying to calm his breathing. “Baby it’s okay.” I said still holding him in a tight hug.
“Y-you al-almost k-killed him Vic-c why?” Kellin cried into the crook of my neck. I ignored his question while rubbing his back up and down trying to sooth him. I faintly heard Mike say “And for good reason.” He didn’t even notice the look I threw him because he was too busy checking for a pulse on Craig. I fucking hope there wasn’t one. Evil bitch.
Still holding Kellin while he cried all our attentions were suddenly drawn to groaning Craig lying on the floor. Mike quickly jumped away from him. Looking Kellin in his eyes I told him “Go to our room shut and lock the door and do not leave. No matter what. Understand?” Before he could even argue I ushered him off to the room before things got bad. I’m killing Craig and I didn’t want Kellin to see.
Hearing Kellin lock the door upstairs, Craig slowly rose from his spot. Just as I was about to speak he drew a gun from his back pants. “Shit!” I heard Mike yell.
*Kellins POV*
So many things are running through my head as I shut the door to Vic’s room just like he told me to. Why did Vic try and kill that Craig guy? What had happened? Vic though he was just so I don’t even know. So scary and he kind of reminded me of my dad for half a second. I mean I know he is my Victor but that mean temper just made me very scared. Why did Vic tell me to go upstairs? By now I was pacing trying to regain my concentration but it wasn’t happening. I am so confused! I just wish I unders…. Oh my fucking god! CRAIG?! The fucking guy that broke Vic’s heart?! No! No! No! Holey shit how could I have been so fucking stupid? I let him in our house?! Oh my god I have to check on Vic. Before I could unlock the door I heard a gunshot go off from down stairs.