Trophy Fathers, Trophy Son

Trophy Fathers, Trophy Son - Kellic (Chapter Four!)

*Vics POV*

We had just dropped Kellin off and Mike was right, Kellin seemed like an awesome person. I mean, I don’t normally ‘like’ people, but this kid was different. He was really adorable too. His electric blue green eyes were amazing. His hair seemed to sweep in the delicate motion. His awkwardness was even cute. But he had to be straight right? I mean come’on. He has to be a total ladies’ man!! Right? Faces like that don’t just ‘pass’ girls by. I don’t know. He was really quiet too, but in a cute, shy way. Kinda like me I suppose. But he made me want to leave that shy quest and come out of my shell. I just met him though. Literally I just met him this morning, but he wouldn’t leave my mind. I swear to god, if Matty Mullins fucks with Kellin again – Matty is dead. I don’t know why I had such a ‘protective’ tone over Kellin. But I do and Matty will not mess with him. Not as long as I’m here. Just thinking about Matty pissed me off. As Mike and I walked through the front door- I slammed the hell out of it behind me.

“Whoa man! Calm yourself” He said with a furrow of his brows. “The hell is wrong with you?” Mike questioned.

I glared at him. “Matty fucking MULLINS. That’s what. Him messing with Kellin and I-I. Fuck!” I snapped. My blood was boiling at this point. That ginger just pisses me off to no end. Therapy obviously wasn’t helping.

Mike instantly went pale and softened his tone. “Oh. Vic don’t let him get to you bro. You know he is a jerk and I’m uh I’m sure he’ll leave Kellin alone and I-I…” Mike trailed off.

I tried to calm myself but it wasn’t happening. “I’m just going to go take a nap, man. I’m sorry for snapping at you. I just – I’m just tired.” I said quietly and rushed upstairs to my room. I kicked off my shoes and flopped onto my bed, closed my eyes and drifted into my own thoughts.

‘”Oh fuck Vic. I-I god. Faster please!” Kellin pleaded shaking under Vic and clenching the sheets.

“Shit Kells. You’re fucking pe-perfect” I grunted leaning down to kiss him while thrusting harder.

“I’m, I’m about too co- Fuck!” He gasp, throwing his head backwards panting.

Him being tipped over the edge set me over. Panting and huffing. Sweat dripping off my brow. I thrusted in a few more times, pulled out and fell down next to him. I was trying to catch my breath when he leant up to kiss me. Leaving small butterfly kisses down my neck.

“You’re totally hot Vic.” Kellin whispered with a sly grin.

Suddenly I heard a frighteningly familiar voice approaching.’

“Vic. Vic! VICTOR!” My mother shouted, separating me from my dream and back to reality.

My eyes instantly flew open and I jumped too my feet, looking around in terror only to realize that it had in fact, only been a dream. Although seeing my mom standing there tapping her foot while her hands on her hips, scared me a bit more than the possibility of getting caught with what appeared to be a sex God.

“Victor Fuentes I have been calling you for the past 15 minutes. You’re making us late for Dr. Carlile!! If you’re not down stairs in 5 seconds, I’ll come back up here and – and. Oooooooooh! Down stairs NOW.” My mom huffed. Being that she is full Hispanic, her accent made me fear for life more. She turned and stormed away. When she was gone, I fell back to my bed.

“Did I really just have that dream?” I questioned myself staring at the ceiling. I found my lips pulling upwards into a cheeky smile. “Well, interesting dream Vic. Very interesting.” I thought aloud with a fake cough. With that I hopped off my bed and headed downstairs feeling particularly delightful.

Mom, my dad and I all got into the car and headed to my stupid therapist. I hated going there. Dr. Carlile was a dumb fuck. Talking about my ‘problems’ with some big headed stranger pissed me off. I mean he was awesome as a person, but my therapist? No. And more importantly, I didn’t want anyone else knowing – including Kellin Quinn. It’s something I was, well embarrassed about. It’s honestly the most embarrassing thing ever. I didn’t want anyone knowing about my ‘problems’ as people love to call them. My parents weren’t even supposed to find out! Nobody was!!

My session went pretty quick. Dr. Carlile going over the same shit he did this morning. Only now it was with my parents too. Ugh. I didn’t mind going to see him during school though. Hell it got me out of a few classes. I still feel guilty about ditching out on Kellin. And even lying to him about why I haden’t been there. But Doc said if I missed one more appointment, he’d put me back on that shitty medicine.

As we pulled onto our street, I glanced up at the Quinn house. My eyes instantly found their way to a brightly lit window where I saw him sitting there. Kellin. He was just sitting there, staring out the window. My eyes wouldn’t seem to leave him. He truly was heavenly gorgeous. Even from the second story, I could see all his perfect features. I must have been starring for a bit too long because before I knew it he locked eyes with me. Shit. What do I do?! In a quick panic I gave a wave and quickly rushed into the house.

“God that was awkward. Nice job.” I snapped to myself as I walked into the house shutting the door behind me.

Mike walking out of the kitchen, eating a pop tart asked “Nice job? What’d you do?”

Feeling my face immediately burn red, “Oh I was uh just – I tripped coming up the porch. You know me. Mr. Clum-seyy” I said with a chuckle.

Mike let out a laugh and continued munching on his pop tart as he made his way to the couch. “Alright bro, whatever you say.” With that, I hopped up the stairs two at a time. No even bothering taking my clothes off I slammed into bed and proceeded to let my mind wonder. Again. Who knows what I’ll dream of this time?

*Kellins POV*

My dad had finished his beating. It wasn’t that bad though. I could handle it. Then he had left in a frantic notion. I’m not sure where he went all I knew was I was happy he was gone. Apparently he had a “bad day of trying to find a job and my face pissed him off.” A few kicks to the stomach, a slap across the face and climbing up the stairs later, I found myself examining my body in the bathroom mirror. The bruises were already beginning to appear. It always seems to hurts worse in the morning. I carefully got into the shower to rinse away the pain. I like to tell myself showers helped, but they really didn’t.

Before I knew it, I held a slick, silver blade in my hands. I had secretively hidden my razor blades when we first got here. They were attached to the bottom of my shampoo bottle. I hadn’t cut in a while. But everything was too much right now. I didn’t want to go to school, and I didn’t want to come home either. I slide the clean silver medal across my wrist, instantly giving me relief.

One.

Two.

Three.

Four.

Five.

“Someone, anyone. Please help me.” I sobbed as the hot steamy water fell down my body. They blood was pouring more than usual. Seeing it go down the drain always gave me some form of ‘shelter’. I sat in the shower for a few more minutes before getting out and cleaning myself up, wrapping my wrist in an arm brace. I found it’s less suspicious than having 5 band aids covering my entire wrist. I got dressed, grabbed my pillow and sat in my window seat. The stars looked so perfect in the giant sky. And the birds, oh how I envied them. Suddenly movements made me come back to reality. Someone was pulling into Vic’s drive way. I didn’t dear stare though. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw people getting out of the car and walking up towards the house but then I saw him standing there. Vic. He was just standing there, outside of the car. Starring up at me! Oh god. Panic rose in my throat. Why was he staring at me?! I found the courage to glance back only to see him wave and disappear into the house.

“Shit. Nice one Kellin. You couldn’t even wave back at him?” I spoke silently to myself. I sighed, sliding out of my window and fell onto my bed. Why was he starring? And why did he immediately look away? I had just remembered he had invited me for pizza tomorrow. Anxiety formed in the pit of my stomach. I tried to push it away and I slowly drifted, to the thought of Vic. Vic Fuentes.