Trophy Fathers, Trophy Son

Trophy Fathers, Trophy Son - Kellic (Chapter Eight!)

Waking up to a “tap tap” on my window and opening my eyes to reveal a beautiful Kellin standing at my window was something I could defiantly get used to. Trying my best to keep in my ager from his still blacked eye, I grinned like an idiot I drug my exposed body out of bed and opened the window as quietly as possible. Kellin although wasn’t exactly understand this “being quiet because my parents are asleep downstairs” thing.

He grabbed my hips and pulled me into a deep kiss. “Hey sexy” Kellin growled as we fell onto my bed. “You know this is 100% something I plan on doing more. Because I have to admit, Vic you’re fucking beautiful.”

Feeling my cheeks grow red from embarrassment and I tried to hold in my giggle and act totally angry and serious. “Kellin shoooooo! You’re gonna wake my parents. What are you even doing over here?”

Kellin wasn’t having my serious face though. Pouncing on top of my half naked body, he started kissing my chest. “I. Just. Wanted. To. See. My. Sexy. God. Of. A. Boyfriend.” I couldn’t contain my laughter any longer.

“Okay! Okay. I’m happy you’re here. Okay?! Sooo happy. Happy. Happy.”

Kellin hoorayed in his little victory, as he reconnected his body and lips to mine. I tangled my fingers in his hair just as started to bite down my neck, moaning as he found my spot. I could feel Kellin smirk into the kiss as he found it. Everything in the room was hot, that was until someone burst through my door like a 5 year old child would do.

Snapping my head up to see Mike standing there with a cheeky grin I yelled “Mike what the fuck?! Get out.” Just as Kellin rolled off of my and lent against the headboard.

“Kay first of all, waking up to the sound of my brother and his boyfriend making out is one thing, but then to witness is a completely other! Ewwwwwwwwwh!” Mike said while trying to regain his composure. Taking a deep breath he continued his little rant. “Second of all we’re ditching today because mom and dad have to leave early soooooo, Jaime and Tony are coming over and were hitting the waves, understood?”

“Michael, I can’t just ditch! And how do you know Kellin would want to?” I snapped gaining a scoff from Mike. Kellin though, just had an amused smile on his face as he watched the events unfold in front of him.

“You’re going. Kellin is going. We’re all going and we’re all going to have fun & that Victor, is absolutely final!” Mike demanded as he shut my door.

Allowing myself to grown for what seemed like the 15th billionth time today, I rolled over onto my stomach and dove into my pillows.

“Baby com’on. We’ll have fun.” Kellin said crawling onto my back. “Plus I’ll get to see you all soaking wet. All. Day. Long.” He growled as he kissed down my back. Did I mention the bulge growing in my pants? No? Well it fucking is.

“Oh and one more thi.. Fucking hell! Can your horny ass kids knock it off for like 10 seconds please?!” Mike boomed. “Fuck!!! What the fuck was I even saying?…. You know what, absolutely fuck it, I don’t even care now.” Mike said while slamming my door.

Letting out the most annoying sigh I’ve even breathed, I said sadly, “I really need a lock for that stupid door.”

Kellin giggled as he rolled off of me and stood up to stretch. I watched as he made his way to the other side of my room and suddenly stopped mid stride, turning to look at me with widened eyes. “Vic?” Kellin said so innocently. “I um, I uh just remembered…. I uh can’t swim. I-I mean I can swim! I’m not like stupid. I just don’t um like swimming” Kellin said, biting his lip and keeping his eyes low to the ground.

Noticing the fear in my lover’s voice I walked over to him and I laced my arms around his waist to pull him closer to my body. I gave him a quick kiss and assured him “Baby if you don’t want to swim, we don’t have to swim.”

Instantly, I felt his tension dissipate in his tiny figure. “Thanks baby.” Kellin whispered as his eyes twinkled. I gave him a kiss on the forehead and released his body from mine. Going over to my dresser I grabbed a shirt and tossed it over my head just as I was about to find some shorts Kellin asked,

“Oh hey can I take a quick shower?” I chuckled not even bothering turning around “As if you even have to ask Kells.” I heard a soft laugh as I turned around to see him disappearing into my bathroom.

I guess he never learned what shutting the bathroom door meant because he left it open a smidge. Biting my lip I slowly moseyed my way over to the door. My hormones kicked in okay?! Don’t fucking judge. I sneakily peeked inside. What I saw broke my entire heart. Shattered into pieces an ant couldn’t even chew. Kellin. My beautiful Kellin. Covered. Covered in scars. Scars on his arms. Scars on my legs. Scars on his tummy. Cuts. Fresh ones. Old ones. I couldn’t breathe. It felt like the breath was kicked out of my entire body Oxygen was no longer an option.

I threw my hand over my mouth to keep from making any noises. How could this be? My beautiful perfect Kellin? I felt the tears stream down my face as I burst into Mike’s room.

“Whoa! What the hell bro?!” Mike yelled catching me just before I hit the hard floor. I couldn’t talk. For fucks sake I couldn’t breathe! “Vic breathe man. You hava tell me what’s wrong? Did Kellin say something?” Mike asked concern all throughout his voice. All I could do was shake my head.

Letting out a sigh of relief Mike asked again “Okay? So what the hell happened?” Slowly catching my breath, Mike helped me to my feet and sat me at the end of his bed. The tears were still coming down my face like waterfalls.

“Kellin he uh. I just – I mean I just don’t understand.” I stuttered trying to find my words.

Mike just sat there rubbing my back with his hand, nodding at me to continue. “He what Vicky?”

“He cuts..” I said in a voice so low I prayed Mike didn’t even hear me and that this could all be a dream. “Mike he cuts. I saw everything. He cuts. Why would he do that?”

Mikes POV

Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Oh my god. Oh my fuck. Kellin? I can’t understand. This has completely shattered Vic. I know in my twisted heart that Vic loves Kellin and Kellin love Vic and seeing him this way, seeing my brother with a broken heart all over again made me sick. But even worse, it makes me sick that Kellin, his boyfriend cuts and to make that shit 400 times worse Vic saw them. What do I even say? What do I even do?! Taking a much needed breath in I looked my brother in his eyes. “Tell him Victor. Tell him you saw. Tell him whatever you need to tell him, but you have to tell him something. You can’t keep this a secret bro. You two need to help each other get better. Okay? I love you man and I know he loves you too.” I said trying to be the “brother to lean on”. I grasp Vic into a tight bear hug and told him everything was going to be okay and they would get through this. Nodding, Vic slowly got to his feet just as the doorbell rang.

Tony and Jaime ran into the house like 2 bulls surrounded by red. Laughing and giggling like kids. Giving Vic one last hug I ran down stairs to find my boys in the kitchen as usual. But in the back of my mind I know I had to be strong for Vic and hell even Kellin right now.

Later at the beach.

Kellins POV

Vic had been acting all kinds of weird ever since we left home. I dunno what’s up? I mean, like we were fine this morning but after I got out of the shower, he was so off-iiish? Oh my god did I over step my bounds?! I took a shower, but he said it was okay? Did he really not want me there?! Fuck I knew I should have just called this morning before just showing up. But he always said he loved when I surprised him? I’m so confused. This boy makes my stomach flip one second and sink the next. I just wish I could get inside of that thick beautiful skull of his.

Taking my eyes off the sand in front of me, I look up to see my perfect boyfriend staring out into the water with such concentration. His brown hair flowing with the wind. Swiftly moving across his nose and back down. His perfect tan skin glowing with the sunset rays and those eyes. I swear he could make me call him Satan with those eyes. I didn’t even realize how long I’d been staring at him. But when I came back down to earth Vic was snapping his fingers trying to get my attention.

“Hello? Earth to Kellin?” Vic chuckled as I shook my head trying to regain my earthly motions. “Somebody was in a totally different universe.” Vic joked and he nudged me with his shoulder.

“I could say the same for you.” I said with an irritated tone. I didn’t mean for it to come out so hateful, but it just kinda did.

“What’s that supposed to mean?” Vic lifted his eyebrow and stopped walking to turn and look me in the eyes but I could keep my gaze on him. He had that hurt look in his eyes. God I fucking hate that look.

Sighing I spoke “I mean, like you just seem off now. We were good this morning but when I got out of the shower you just seemed standoff-iiiiish. Did I over step my welcome? Because if I did just tell me and I’ll leave I promise. I just want-.”

Vic cut me off of my little rant by taking both my hands in his, “Kellin stop. Please. It’s not that. God it’s not even close to that. Your welcome will never be “Over stepped” “ He said quoting the air and trailing off.

“Then tell me baby. What’s gotten you down?” I pleated looking deep into his eyes. I really wish I could read him better. Like a book. An audible book would be fucking nice. Vic’s eyes drifted from me to the ocean waves. I could not stand not knowing what’s going on in his head! “Vic?” I questioned giving his hand a little squeeze.

“Kellin show me them” Vic blurted out. I furrowed my bros at him and gave a confused look. Show him what? Answering my question before I even had time to ask it, Vic ripped my breath from my body. “The cuts Kellin. Show me your cuts.”

Those were the last words I remember before hearing a pop and everything went black.