Trophy Fathers, Trophy Son

Trophy Fathers, Trophy Son - Kellic (Chapter Nine!)

*Vic's POV*
This is it I’m about to ask him. How do I exactly do that? Looking at my lover, he was staring back at me with such a glazed over look. I wonder what he is thinking. Do he even realize he is staring at me?

Snapping my fingers trying to get his attention I chuckled ““Hello? Earth to Kellin?”. Shaking his head he blinked a few times. “Somebody was in a different universe” I said bumping Kellin with my shoulder.

“I could say the something for you” he snapped back. Whoa? Did I do something?

“What’s that supposed to mean” I asked back with a concerned tone. Turning to meet his gaze. He wouldn’t even look me in the eyes.

Taking a deep sigh he spoke “I mean, like you just seem off now. We were good this morning but when I got out of the shower you just seemed standoff-iiiiish. Did I over step my welcome? Because if I did just tell me and I’ll leave I promise. I just want-.”

Grabbing his hands and forcing him to look I reassured the beautiful creature standing in front of me. “Kellin stop. Please. It’s not that. God it’s not even close to that. Your welcome will never be “Over stepped”

Finally meeting my eyes, he gave a sad smile “Then tell me baby, what’s gotten you down.”

Taking a much needed breath I could feel my hands shaking in his. Looking out at the ocean to try and calm myself down in a quick second. “Vic?” I heard Kellin whisper as he squeezed my hands. Finding my strength I look him dead in his eyes, I blurted out “Kellin show me them.” Feeling my cheeks redden with embarrassment from the words coming out of my mouth.

Kellin though, gave me a very confused look. Why does he have to be so cute and puppy dog like. No Victor, stand your ground. Taking in a deep breath and glaring at the ground I spoke barely audible “The cuts Kells. Show me your cuts.”

Feeling his body tense and his eyes widen he was just about to speak, that was until I heard a loud pop noise and saw my beautiful baby boy falling to the ground.

Everything happened so fast all I could do was catch his head before it hit the ground. The blood, oh my god the blood. It was coming out so fast I didn’t know what to do. His bright red cheeks instantly went to a white color. I felt like my entire existence was wiped off the world.

“Somebody help! Please!!!” I screamed at the top of my lungs in between sobs. “Help somebody call 911!!”

“Vic!!” I heard Mike scream from the water. I had tears coming down my face. My vision was blurry and all I could do was scream until the air left my lungs. Kellins motionless body lay in my arms bleeding out onto the beach sand. He can’t die. No this can’t be happening…

“Kellin wake up! Please baby.” I tried to scream but my words only came out in shuttered cries. “I called the ambulance!” I heard someone yell. Mike was by my side before I knew it. In the distance I heard the sirens coming. Why? Why is this happening? How could this happen? I buried my face in the crook of his neck and screamed, yet it only came out as muffled cries.

Mike had his arms around my waist pulling me away from Kellins lifeless body as the paramedics rushed to the scene. I fought against Mikes arms as hard as I possibly could but he was to strong. I collapsed into his grasp as he rubbed my back trying to calm my panic attack down. Tears rushing down my face as my head pounded. I felt like I’d been hit by a truck.

A paramedic walked over to us “Son, do you know this boy?” I faintly heard him ask. I tried to speak to him but the words could not reach my mouth. “Yes he’s his boyfriend.” Mike answered for me.

My world was crashing around me. My love was lying lifeless in the ambulance as people tried to stop the bleeding. Jaime and Tony ran over to us and took me from Mike’s arms holding me back. I couldn’t even fight though. I heard Mike telling the paramedics information on Kellin. Kellin my sweet baby boy. My head was spinning with emotion and all I wanted to do was see Kells and make sure he was okay. Or at least alive.

“Please I have to see him” I asked with pleating eyes to Tony. But he just shook his head at me and kept me in his arms. Why the actual fuck is he so tall! “He’ll be okay Vicky. He’s strong” I head Jaime say to me as he put his arms around my shaky shoulders.

Suddenly I felt someone’s eyes on me. I snapped my head up to the end of the beach and I felt death instantly take over my body. “Craig” I whispered to myself as my blood boiled. I could see the evil smirk on his face as he threw the gun into the ocean. Oh my god. Craig. No.