Status: "don't make me your enemy."

Sweater Weather

Freshman

"I do everything for her Doc, and it's just never enough. I don't know what else to do. Mariam, what else can I do to make you wanna stay?" The man pleaded to his love. She shrugged him off.

"There's nothing else you can do Jared. I need something new, I just need..."

She was cut off by the man getting up and leaving the office. He let the door slam causing his wife to jump in her skin. She looked up at me with pleading teary eyes.

"I fell out of love, why doesn't he see that?" She questioned.

"Because he doesn't see you with that other man." I spoke up. I watched as her face turned to sorrow.
"I bet he gives you more of a rush than Jared ever did, right?" I asked, and she nodded.
"I bet he got you swoon, he got you feeling another way, a way you never knew you could feel."

She sighed, "I'm just not happy with him anymore. I just.."

"Want to try something new, tired of the same old same old." I cut her off.

She looked up stunned, "How did you know I was going to say that?"

"That's what my sister once said before, that's what she also craved." I closed my book and pushed my glasses upon my face. "You're in the same hole my sister, Judy, was once in. Exact situation."

"How did she get out of it?" She sat up in her chair curious for the answer.

I smirked, "It's a long story, but I feel you have the time to hear it."

"I do."

"Judith Anne-Marie Turner, it all started when she was just a freshman and he was a senior."
♠ ♠ ♠
How is it so far?