Status: Don't be shy, Leave some feedback

A Fuenciado Halloween

Maybe Halloween Isn't So Bad

Stepping out into the brisk autumn air, I slung my messenger bag over my shoulder
"See you next week Victor!" Malinda said over the sound of falling leafs "Alright, you take care now okay?" I said before walking off into the night.
Little kids in costumes ran up and down the sidewalk, almost knocking me over a few times.
It was Halloween night, my most hated holiday, actually I hated October in general. Mike always played stupid pranks on me the entire month than throws a huge party on Halloween night at my apartment. I don't do loud parties full of drunks and I don't drink so its no where near enjoyable. I told Mike that if he had to throw a party it was going to be somewhere else so I expect an empty apartment when I return.

I took the train to get to the part of the city I lived in and of course all the crazy people were out tonight, grown adults in strange costumes were everywhere and most of them seemed to already be drunk. I rolled my eyes as I sat on the train that began to get crowded more and more with each station stop. finally it reached my station and I was more than happy to rush off the train.

I reached the apartment complex and jogged up the stairs until I got to the third floor. I felt the floor vibrating under my feet before I even left the stairwell and already I knew Mike didn't listen to one word I said before I left earlier today. Walking down the hallway I heard the music loud and clear, when I reached the door it was unlocked so I let myself in.

The lights were way to dim and the air was full of smoke. I shook my head and began searching for my little brother. "Mike!" I found him by the counter that is now full of beer bottles and whiskey. his eyes widened as he mouthed 'shit'. I walked over to him, quickly grabbing his ear and pulling him to one of the back rooms. He might be taller than me but I'm still the older brother and can kick his ass. "ouch, OUCH. Vic stop" he pleaded as I continued dragging him, I let go of his ear when we made it to my bedroom. "I told you no parties" I glared at him while crossing my arms. "Its not going to be a long party, I swear" He rubbed his now red ear and grimaced at the pain my fingers left behind. "What part of no parties didn't you understand?!" I yelled over the loud thumping music. "Don't be such a sour puss" He said before retreating out the door. My mouth dropped open for a brief second. sour puss.

I ran out the door to find him again but there was to many people here now, he just completely disappeared.
With clenched teeth, I roamed the living area that was flooded with dancing people in strange costumes. Some random guy stepped out in front of me by accident causing us both to trip over each other. "Shit, sorry man" he said as he got to his feet. The only thing I can think of is how I'm going to brutally murder my brother when I find him "Need a hand?" the guy asked, offering his hand to me. All hateful thoughts about Mike vanished when I looked up at this guys face "uh..., sure" I took his hand and felt a shiver run down my spine. "are you okay? you look pale" he said with concern "yeah I'm fine" I tried to regain my composer. he was absolutely gorgeous. "My names Jaime by the way" He said while giving a smile "I'm Vic" I managed to say but still sounded flustered. "Nice to meet you Vic. You know Mike?"
He asked, reminding me about my former brother "Sort of..., Hes my little brother" I admitted. His smile grew at the new information "Yeah, I remember him saying something about how he lives with his brother" He said as he played with his hands. He was the only person here without a costume besides me. "I see you're not dressed up" I stated and dragged my eyes down his body only to look away as my cheeks turned red, I'm not very upset over the dim lighting anymore.
He smiled again showing off cute dimples "Nah, its not really my thing. What about you? you're not dressed up either" He pointed out. "Its not my thing either.." I trailed off. He nodded in understanding than bit his lower lip and checked out what exactly I was wearing. I've never in my life felt so naked.
"Hey its kind of hard to breathe in here..., Wanna take a step outside with me?" he asked and suddenly I forgot how to speak so I just nodded. "great" he said and began making his way to the door. I followed not sure why exactly he asked me to go with him.
When we stepped out the apartment door a soft breeze came by tugging the tips of my long hair. Suddenly a pair of lips came crashing down onto mine, backing me up against the wall. Shock filled my bones but the soft feel and sweet taste of his lips made me close my eyes in pure bliss. I have no idea whats going on but I can't say I'd complain. his hands roamed my body filling it with heat where the cold October air once made me shiver. When he pulled away I was left breathless and my vision blurry. He towered over me with his arm just above my head for support. my breathing hitched when the palm of his hand cupped my face "what was the meaning of that" I asked under my breath, trying to pull myself together. "Because I wanted to" he said giving me a wink. I felt my face heat up with rage "you can't just randomly kiss people because you wanted to " I said through clenched teeth "you didn't seem to mind" He said with a big egotistic smile. "Who do you think you are?!" I raised my voice with anger but he wasn't phased by it. "Well, I think I'm Jaime Preciado but not positive" He said before pressing his lips to mine again, sending me far far away from my angered emotions, making me melt right into him.
why was he doing this to me? I don't even know him. I felt his tongue trying to force its way into my mouth and I couldn't for the life of me stop it, I let him in and felt my heart banging in my chest with adrenaline. we pulled away again but this time I was so out of breath that I couldn't speak. His face hovered over mine and damn did I feel small. His smirk grew big across his face and felt as if it was due to my facial expression. Even though its so cold outside I broke a sweat and it made the cold breeze feel much colder than it actually was. Suddenly he lifted himself off the wall behind me and grabbed my hand, leading me back inside the small apartment.
The hot smokey air made me feel claustrophobic but I continued to let him drag me through the crowed of people until we made it to the dark hallway that was much cooler. I felt him shove me against what felt like a door before he began trailing kisses up my neck and to my ear. I held back a moan as he played with the button on my jeans. He made an abrupt motion and opened the door, pushing me in. thank god he actually chose my bedroom door rather than mistakenly choosing Mikes. I was so caught up in kissing his lips that I didn't realize we were moving backwards until the back of my knees hit the side of the mattress causing me to fall on the bed. He made his way on top of me not missing a beat as he lifted my shirt and kissed up to my chest. The feeling was amazing and nothing I have ever experienced in my life. My mind kept telling me to stop him and that random strangers can't just do this but I couldn't seem to make my hands push him off or force my lips to tell him no.
He moved up and pressed his lips to mine sending chills throughout my entire body and making me crave more. Next thing I know, we are both undressed and the unspeakable was about to happen.
-
The sun peaked through my window curtains blinding my still sleepy eyes. I felt a large arm around me that tightened when I attempted to leave the bed. Suddenly all the memories of last nights events flooded back into my brain. I turned around and saw Jaime still sleeping like an angel, well he looked like one at the least. I let my urges take over and pressed my lips to his gently letting the soft passion between us soak into my veins. This didn't wake him up but a slight smile appeared on his face. I turned back around to snake my way out of his grasp and pulled on a pair of pants. I walked out into the kitchen and saw Mike cleaning up the living room floor. "Yeah, You better clean all of that up" I said, glaring at the skinny man. He pouted "All by myself?" he tried for the puppy dog eyes. "well you did through the party all by yourself so yes." I said with a tilt of my head before heading for the coffee maker. he sighed and went back to his job. "I only have one request" Mike said, raising his index finger "I don't wanna hear any complaints this time about Halloween" He stared at me straight faced, waiting for a reply. "You know..., I think I'm starting to like Halloween" I said before turning back to my room where sleeping beauty was.