Remember Me 2.0

One

She stood at the counter, impatiently tapping her fingers against the smooth surface, waiting for someone to tell her exactly why she wasn’t able to board the plane.

She let out a frustrated sigh, catching the attention of the petite girl behind the counter. She offered a small smile to the blond on the opposite side of the counter. But being so completely frustrated by this whole situation, the blond rolled her eyes, before she looked away from her.

"I need to be on that plane," The blond stated, looking back up at the petite girl who was still typing things into her computer.

"I understand that, Miss. Evans." The petite said softly, smiling up at the blond, trying to lighten the mood. "It seems that we’ve double booked your seat," she explained as she went back to typing on her computer. "I understand that this is the only flight you can take, and it seems as though the only available seat is in first class." She continued as the blond finally skimmed over her name tag. Jessie it read in big bold letters.

"And I’ll be charged for the upgrade in seats?" The blond asked, and Jessie glanced up at her, offering her another small smile.

"Oh, no, Miss. Evans. You will not be charged for our mistake."

"Then I suppose I’ll take it," the blond stated, having no other choice. I glanced down at my phone seeing I only had a few more minutes to catch the flight.

"Here you are, Miss Evans, enjoy your flight." Jessie said softly as she handed the plane ticket back to the blond. She gave the attendant a small smile, taking the ticket back and grabbing her carry on bag.

"Thank you," she said softly before she left the counter, glad that she was already past security and practically ran towards her gate.

--------------------


She let out a small sigh of relief as she got to the gate before it closed. She handed her ticket over to another attendant, offering him a small smile, trying to calm her nervous. He offered one back as he handed her back the ticket, allowing her onto the plane.

Once she was on the plane, she made her way to first class, looking down at her ticket to see where she was sitting. Once she found the seat, she noticed the read-head male sitting in the aisle seat.

"Excuse me," she said softly, catching his attention. "That’s my seat." She kept her voice soft as she pointed to the seat besides him. Without a word, he stood up and entered the aisle, allowing her to get to her seat. "Thanks," she sort of mumbled, before she offered him a smile and sat.

"You’re welcome." The redhead replied in his soft British accent, and she couldn’t help but smile.

Deciding against striking up a conversation with the gorgeous man besides her, she opted for staring out the window; which in her case, wasn’t the greatest idea. She started to get nervous, her thoughts going to all the negative things that could happen, and without her even noticing, her leg starting bouncing slightly. A nervous habit she wished she didn’t have.

"Nervous flyer?" The redhead asked, catching her attention. She glanced over at him, trying to smile at him, but failed miserably. But as she looked at him, a warm smile appeared on his face, relaxing her in the slightest.

"I actually hate flying," she replied as her leg continued to bounce, and he just nodded.

"Why have you chosen to go to London then?" He asked, and she forced a smile on her light pink lips.

"College," she answered, and almost laughed as she watched the confusion wash over his face. "Oh, right. You don’t call them that," she paused for a moment as she thought of the word. "University."

He nodded at her words, smiling at her again, this time showing his teeth. "I’m Harry, by the way."

"Well, Harry, it’s lovely to meet you." She offered him a small smile. "I’m Kassidy." She took a long look at him, before it clicked. Her eyebrow raised slightly, and then his did the same.

"Something wrong?" He asked her.

She took a second to think about how to word was she was just going to ask him. "You’re not, Prince Harry, are you?" she questioned in a hushed tone.

He laughed, before shaking his head. "Don’t be silly, Kassidy." She nodded, brushing off the question.

"Just a fair warning, I may or may not grab your hand on take off.." Kassidy spoke softly, as her glanced up at him, just in time to hear him laugh.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, I decided to write this, as well as my other Prince Harry story.
Tell me what you think.

☮ ♥ ツ