Status: Being Written

The Rise of Max

Chapter I

When i was younger, even though im only 12, Tyson would tell stories about Puisant, the planet that he lived on for 30 years, yet i only lived there for 4 years.
He told me that we had a "Religion" just like people from Earth do, i hate calling them Human, as if im not Human Enough. I've spent Two-Thirds of my life on this planet. The only difference between the two planets religion, is that Earth has many. Honestly, i doubt every single one of them, wheres the evidence? On our planet, we have one, and its not even a Religion because we know its real, we have proof because of General Ore. Lets not get too much into Ore though, let me start from the beginning.
One day, a exact date not revealed, though we all assumed it was a long time ago, A tribe existed, they called themselves The Paix. They were the only ones on the earth, except a small family, a Father,Mother, and two sons. When the Mother and Father both died, the Two sons: Sombre and Domin, leave and find The Paix.
Many years past, Domin and Sombre gain a reputation at Paix, they are very well liked. The King and Queen of the tribe, announce they are giving birth. Know, Tyson made sure to point out that it only takes 3 months for our people to give birth.
3 Months later, the Queen goes into labor, and sadly, she dies giving birth, the baby girl survives. The King goes into a depression, naming the girl Asez, because thats what the Queen wanted. Weeks later, the King commits suicide. Asez, only 8 years old, is cared for by the Knights of the Queen and King. Miserre, a very mysterious woman from outside of the Kingdom comes, and gives Asez a gift, she is dissapointed to find that it is just a stone.
A guy from the outside comes, his Warriors defeat all the Kings and Queens Knights. The guy named Eleg takes control, saying no 8 year old can run a kingdom.
Over Night, Asez grows to the age of 15, finding out her stone has hidden powers. She goes to King Eleg, ordering the kingdom back, he refuses.
Asez gets...for a lack of better words, Pissed. She starts glowing yellow, and Electric shoots out, the Kingdom is nearly destroyed when Sombre corners King Eleg in a room, they begin to battle. King Eleg is about to kill Sombre when a volt of Electricity zaps him, he drops his sword which Sombre picks up. Sombre goes on to decapitate King Eleg.
Later, Asez and Sombre get married
Domin, seeing his Sombre beating him in their race to be better, gets angry. He finds Miserre and learns about the stones, she gives him one. 
Domin with the ability to Cryokinesis, or Ice Manipulation, starts a seige on the castle, he starts to freeze Sombre when Asez leaves Sombre for Domin. Domin stops his seige and marries Asez.
Sombre knows to win, he must give what he was given, so he goes to Miserre, ordering a stone. Miserre refuses, confessing she wishes Domin to be in control. Sombre murders her and takes her stone, he gains the ability of Pyrokinesis, or Fire Manipulation.
A battle between the two brothers break out, Asez has the ability to stop it, but watches as the men fight over her. Sombre wins, burning his brother to death.
Years later, Sombre gets bored of Asez, and kills her in her sleep. This causes a Revolutions from the people, led by Ore. The revolution is successful and Ore takes command of the Empire.
Ore begins the traditions we still used when i was a child. That, we only give away 17 stones a year, considering the Stones from in the core of the planet. He names the stones the Miserre Stones in honor of Miserre who tried to stop Sombre.
Research begins, and Ore learns that you must expose a child to a stone at the age of 5 or below, these people can be exposed again without causing destruction. Meanwhile, if you are not exposed at the age of 5 or below, and you are exposed, you cannot control it.
Ore goes on to divide the world into 2 Races. The first is called Ordin, the people who dont stones at all. The other is Puisance, the kids who do get the stones at the age of 5.
Later, it becomes illegal to expose a person to a stone after 5 if they have never been exposed before.
Thats the long-ass story of our history, to fill in the gap between know and then, Ore ruled all of that time, making it better for everyone.
Only a couple of months before we were forced to evacuate the planet, researchers discovered two worlds. The first is Astuce, the smartest nearby, with the most advanced technology. The second was the Geurra, the strongest, and best with both Ranged and Meelee weapons. Not to mention the Geurra are extremely brutal.

Well i remembered this legend when I woke up from that "dream" or "vision" or whatever else Tyson would call it. But in my words- when I woke up from that Nightmare.
Tyson barges in 20 seconds latter, a dagger in hand. The light pulsing from the Dagger illuminates the dark room.
"Vision? About the others?" ask Tyson, somehow he knows everytime it happens, I guess we dont have normal dreams. I thought it was a weird habit when I was younger; to not have dreams.
"Yes." I respond. When i was younger, I would ignore these dreams and write them down somewhere, I wanted to look strong to Tyson and not confess that I have nightmares. Until one day, I had my third dream, and that time I could'nt stand it.

So when we were thriving and were all ok, I guess the Geurra decided to be Jackasses or something! When the Astuce asked for 2 stones for studying, we complied. Well, on the way there, the Geurra intercepted, destroying the two stones. So we found out and tried to send a message to them, the Geurra intercepted again, (fool my once, shame on me, fool me twice, shame on you right? Isnt that backwards, if I feel for I again, shouldnt it bring shame upon myself?) This time they changed the message and made it seem like we were insulting the world, its leader, and nearly everything to do with it. I guess the key thing to do with it was calling them stupid. Well the Astuce got...again, Pissed. They declared that we pay up or go to war. Even though rumor had it they wouldnt have carried out with those "go to war" plans, because they were weakest in the field. But, Geurra allied with them, and soon they delcared war on us. When the invasion came, they killed everyone. Except for us 34. 17 of the Ordin class assembled, and decided to get some young Ordin, to let the rest fight. When they assembled us, we were all 5 or younger, so we were exposed to Miserre stone.
Then we escaped, since then Tyson (my Ordin suppose to protect me) has told me I will gain powers. He said around my teenage years.
So, since we got here, 3 have died, tonight a Fourth has died, there are only 13 of us left. The fate of our species survival rest in our hands, not to mention know that the Geurra have found yet another life-sustaining planet (Earth, im talking about you guys!) and we are gone, let just say, it will have control over 2 planets, not to mention itself and Astuce!

My name is Max. I live in Georgia. Im one of 13 that have to save Earth and Puisant. We have two armies against us. But who needs this. I will live an ordinary life while i can.
♠ ♠ ♠
[10/28]I would appreciate having someone to like, make sure I didn't make any mistakes because I know this chapter will have Tons of them, please say something and I will try and fix it.
I'm writing these day by day, so no, I only have this chapter completed, I have not even tried to do chapter 2 yet. I do not know when the next chapter is, It depends on how much time I have! I'll post a estimation date tomorrow I guess.
[10/29]I think I should have a chapter up by Saturday, it will be a more detailed chapter. I think Chapter 3 will be too, but I don't do good with descriptive chapters so I may combine them.