Status: what am i even doing

Anyone but Me

prologue

He sat in car that was parked in the driveway, tapping the steering wheel impatiently. He couldn't sleep and he was bored. He didn't know for sure if anybody was awake and he didn't want to risk waking them up. There was one person he was almost positive was still awake but he promised himself that last time would be the last time. It wasn't fair. But... he missed her.

Pulling his phone from his pocket, he unlocked it and went straight to her number. He typed out the text message, reading it over and over again before finally working up the courage to press send.

I'm in town. x Harry


She laid in bed, some comedy movie playing in the background as she stared at the text message she just received. She'd heard he was back in town. She wished she could just put her phone aside and fall asleep but she knew that wouldn't happen. Her shifts at work had screwed her sleeping schedule up so, even though it was almost 2 am and she was physically tired, she couldn't even doze off. She knew she shouldn't reply - she promised herself that last time would be the last time - but... she missed him.

Mentally scolding herself for lacking self-control, she typed in the message that would give him the okay to come on over and hovered over the send button for a few seconds before touching it, officially sending the message.

For how long? x Josie
♠ ♠ ♠
i shouldn't be doing this especially since i already have the fwb plot for my michael story but this will take a different route and i don't know i just couldn't shake the idea off so here it is