Status: This is a story made up in my messed up head. Let us watch as it unfolds before us.

Sex For Sale

Room Sixty-Six

I sat frightened as I waited for my friend to return from the bathroom. A ding made me lash my eyes onto the screen of my phone. I got a message that he was ready and waiting. This only means I was ready. I had to be. This isn’t something I would have succumbed to do if I wasn’t desperate. I needed money and this man was offering a very large sum of it. I only had to do one thing. Just one. I had to have sex with him.

I heard clicking of heels approach me. My eyes drifted up to the girl that now stood before me. Her hair was a honey brown color, which looked striking against her sun kissed skin. Her hazel eyes nearly matched with her honey hair. The golden specks in her eyes shone under the chandelier lighting of the hotel lobby. The floral dress she wore hugged her curves perfectly. Her lips curved into a smile as she stared down at me.

“I still can’t believe you’re doing this,” the girl sat next to me, my best friend.

“I know Gina,” I sighed, fiddling with phone in my hands.

“When are you going to tell him you’re here?”

“I’m not sure. He said he was ready and waiting on my arrival.”

“Then tell him you’re in the lobby,” she turned in her seat to look at me.

I eyed her in my peripheral vision, “I’m scared.”

“Don’t be,” she laughed, “I’ve done this several times. It is so much fun. I mean having sex for money?” she lowered her voice as by-passers walked through the lobby, “you know what he looks like?”

I bit my lower lip, “sort of.”

“What do you mean, sort of,” she mimicked me, concerned.

“I know his age and name but, not how he looks entirely.”

“Okay,” she nodded, “what are you working with?”

I sighed, “He’s thirty-two and his name is Charles.”

My friend humped, “well,” she crossed her legs, “that doesn’t give you much. What do you know about his looks?”

I felt my leg shack, “Um, he said he’s well built. Athletic. He said he works out whenever he can. Um, he, uh,” I thought back to our conversation the night prior, “he has long hair. He said he had let it grow out for about a year. Um, he is six foot one.”

“Sounds too good to be true,” my friend sat back in her chair.

“I know,” I took a breath as my thumbs smoothed over the screen of my phone, “but I have to do it now. Either way he’s paying me,” I mumbled to my best friend.

“He knows I’m here right?” Gina asked.

“Yes,” I sighed, “he said he brought along his friend as well. He deemed it fair.”

“Sure, whatever,” Gina waved her hand, “text him now. We’ve been here for like a half hour talking. You should be ready.”

“I am,” I stood from my seat.

I then unlocked my phone and sent the man a text. I waited for his response for the room number and floor. I eyed myself in the compact mirror I had shoved in my small clutch. My hair was perfectly fluffed in it‘s short spiky style. My makeup was minimal. I had eyeliner and a subtle golden shadow to brighten my green eyes.

“You look fantastic Dani,” my friend squeezed my hand, “you are beautiful.”

“You’re just saying that because you’re my friend,” I giggled as I throw my compact mirror back in my clutch.

Just then my phone flashed with a new message.

“Here we go,” I grumbled as I began to read the text he sent.

I’m on the sixth floor. The room number is sixty-six.

I laughed at the numbers he had chosen. It’s odd to have a all the six’s in one. Perhaps it was just a coincidence.

“Daniella,” my friend turned me to face her, “you’ll be fine. I’ll be in the lobby or having a smoke. Either way I’m here for you. Now,” she smirked deviously at me, “get your ass up there.”

I nodded, “you think his friend is in the lobby, too?”

“Maybe,” Gina sighed, “Dani, seriously, go!”

I giggled as I waltzed over to the elevator. I pressed the arrow button to go up, then waited until an elevator dinged. Once inside the confined box, I began to shake. I was so nervous, I clutched my clutch. The sixth floor came too soon. I exited the elevator and strutted over to his room.

My bottom lip got sucked in between my teeth as I eyed the door to his room. So many thoughts rushed through my head. What if he’s crazy? What if he lied about his appearance? What if he’s older… or younger? Perhaps too young. Oh God! What have I gotten myself into?

My shaky hand balled into a fist as it came in contact with the wood of the door. I knocked three times, not too loud or too silent. My heart beat sped up when I heard foot steps. My eyes wouldn’t leave their place on the floor. I waited until I heard the door swing open to actually look at the man that wanted to pay me for sex.

When I caught sight of the man before me, my eyes grew wide. A noise escaped my lips but, my throat was too dry to scream. I couldn’t believe who I was seeing in front of me. His hazel eyes and long hair so familiar. His arms full of tattoos. His torso was covered by an Iron maiden shirt and the pants he wore hung from his hips.

“Hi, I’m Charles,” he smiled and two dimples popped into his cheeks.

I was frozen. I couldn’t move from my spot. My eyes still wide and my mouth was definitely snapped open. What do I do?

“Do you want to come in?” he snapped me out of my daze.

“Yeah, sure, yeah,” I babbled as I walked passed him, into the room.

I heard the door shut and I felt like I had to ask him why. I had to ask him why he needed me to have sex with. I was so lost. I thought he was married. He was, right? I don’t even remember reading about him lately. Is he cheating on his wife?

I sucked in a breath when I felt his hand on the small of my back, “do you want something to drink?”

I nodded and smiled, “sure.”

The room was big. Bigger than most hotel rooms. I wondered if this was a suite. He walked to the small refrigerator by a table. I watched as he bent down to grab something inside. Cheekily, I eyed his ass.

I heard him chuckle, “like the view,” his voice was deep.

I felt my cheeks flushed, “I’m sorry.”

“Don’t be,” he smirked, “I’ve been checking you out as well. You just seem to be occupied with thinking, I assume.”

“Actually, yes,” I nodded, a smile on my lips.

“You don’t much, do you?” he filled a glass up with something bubbly, “you’re of age to drink, right?” he smirked.

“I am of age. I’m twenty-four,” I rolled my eyes, “And I do talk, I’m just nervous.”

“Don’t be nervous,” he handed my the glass of what I assumed was wine.

I took a sip of the alcohol and it was, indeed, white wine, “Also,” I looked away from him, “I have a few questions.”

“Questions?” I felt him behind me, his hand on my hip.

I hummed as a response, “I-” I didn’t even know what to say.

“What’s your first question?”

Should I ask him? How would this all turn out if he finds out I know who he really is? Not that having sex with him will keep him in the dark of that knowledge. He’ll see the tattoo I have on my foot. He will find out soon enough… but I can’t bring myself to ask him.

“This is my first time doing anything like this,” my voice felt weak, “I was just wondering how to go about this.”

I heard his deep voice chuckle by my ear. His lips touched the end of my ear lobe, “Just go with it.”
♠ ♠ ♠
This is my new story featuring the very hot, Matthew Charles Sanders. The next chapter will be super steamy! Please let me know what you think so far! :D

Comment, Subscribe, and/or Recommend! Thank you!

X Dani