Status: This is a story made up in my messed up head. Let us watch as it unfolds before us.

Sex For Sale

Sex and Talks

I felt him take the glass from my hands. I didn’t even realize it was empty already. His rough hands grazed the skin of my hips. His tongue lashed out onto my neck. My back arched away from him, but my head fell into the crook of his neck.

“Just relax,” his voice murmured into my ear.

His hands found their way up to my breasts. He cupped, squeezed and teased them. The tips of his fingers raised the shirt I wore up and over my head. Hs hands returned to play with my breasts. I moaned and arched further into him.

I turned to face him and pressed my thigh into his groin. I let go of the fact I was going to have sex with the singer of my favorite band. I was horny now and I could only think about fucking this man until it hurt. I clawed at his back and let the tips of my fingers graze over the muscle under his shirt.

I walked backwards and hit the edge of the bed. With my eyes I plead for him to follow me back onto the bed. I kneeled on the bed and teased him as I took my bra off to display my naked breasts for him. A dimpled smile spread across his red lips. He followed me onto the bed and took a nipple into his mouth. My head laid back as I enjoyed the pleasure he was giving me. I moaned which urged him to move his hand under my skirt. He palmed my vagina and I gasped at his grip.

“You’re so hot,” he mumbled against my breast.

I smirked, “you’re not so bad yourself,” I teased.

He looked up at me, his mouth still around my nipple. I felt his smile on my boob and he nibbled my nipple. My pleasure escalating. He ripped off my tight skirt. His fingers ran along the opening of my sex. The thong I wore was removed a second later. I moaned as I looked at him. I was stark naked, while he was still clothed.

“Not fair,” I pouted.

Matt smirked, “what’s not fair?”

I tugged at his shirt, “off,” I panted as he caressed my clit.

Matt chuckled and obeyed my pleas. He took off his shirt with one hand. I eyed his muscles as he moved. His muscles flexed with each movement he made. My lip was enclosed in my mouth. My teeth gnawed at the flesh. He flicked his pant button open. My fingers found their way to his biceps, stopping him from removing his pants. I eyed him as he eyed me. My lips latched onto his neck. I trailed wet kisses down to his belly button. I heard him groan as I made it to the zipper of his pants. I slowly unzipped his dark wash jeans. I braced myself before I inched his boxers down. A gasp was sound when I saw his cock spring free.

I gulped and realized everyone was right. He does have a horse cock. I wrapped my fingers around his thick shaft. I palmed his balls and dove in. I licked the extensive length of it, from base to tip. I suckled at the tip of his penis. I slowly entered his entire cock into my mouth. He groaned at my teasing. I laughed lightly against him. His hand took hold of my short hair as I bobbed my head, sucking him off. He grunted as made me stop once I felt his cock throbbing.

“My turn,” he threw me on the bed, turning me on even more.

I lay back and watched him crawl between my legs. He pushed them further apart, making it easier for him to see my pussy. His palms lay on my thighs, as he licked his lips. One of his hands stroked down my sex. He entered one finger and I flinched slightly.

“Tight,” he smirked.

He entered another finger inside me. He pumped them in and out as his thumb moved on my clit. My stomach tightened as he sped up. I whimpered under him. He locked me down with his legs. He moved further towards me. I grew wetter by the second. He was kneeling before me. I could feel his cock against my inner thigh.

“Ready,” I nodded in response, looking up at him.

He positioned himself between me. I felt the tip of his cock at my entrance. I bit my lip, still watching him. He looked at me the entire time as he shoved his large cock inside me. His hands found their way to my breasts once again. He exited and reentered me at a moderate pace. I sighed in pleasure. I arched my back and pushed him even further. I moved my hips, matching his pace. He sped up and I panted as he grew inside me.

“Oh, fuck,” I cursed as his mouth latched into my nipple.

I was lifted do he can get a better grip in my nipple. I bounced up and down on his cock. My mouth was now biting down on his shoulder. My moans and groans were muffled against his skin.

“Fuck,” he grunted as my walls tightened around him.

I held back the climax that was already eager to be released. My stomach also contracted. I could feel he was close to release. I just didn’t want to be the first. He held me against his chest as he helped me bounce on his dick. I bite down harder and her him grunt.

“Almost,” he warned, “hold on,” I could hear him say through clenched teeth.

He shoved even further inside me, hitting that special spot that I had to let go. I hit my climax, moaning, and came only a second before he let go.

I fell back onto the bed. Matt followed suit, beside me. His arm touched mine. I looked over at him. His hand was on his face, whipping away the sweat. I could still feel my heart beat really fast. I can’t believe I just had sex with Matt Sanders. M. Shadows. The lead singer of my all time favorite band.

“So, tell me,” he finally looked over at me, I stayed still.

I looked into his hazel eyes, “what?”

“The questions you had been so keen on asking me before,” his dimples poked at his cheeks.

“Oh,” I looked up at the ceiling.

I felt the bed move beside me. His arm left mine and I had assumed he was getting up to get dressed. I folded my hands on my stomach, crossing my legs to hide my groin. I heard a chuckle and looked over at where Matt was. He was on his side, resting his head in his hand.

“I-,” I looked away, hoping it would easier to ask him, “I thought you were married,” I blurted out, covering my mouth a second later.

“I was wondering if you would ask me that,” he laughed genuinely.

I sat up, grabbing my shirt to cover myself up. Matt was quicker though. He took hold of my shirt and let it fall back onto the floor. He stood before me, both of us stark naked.

“I just don’t want to fuck anything up,” I sighed, not looking him in the eye, “I’ll just go.”

Matt laughed again, “Dani,” he lifted my chin, “I’m not.”

“What?” I was confused now.

“I’m not married anymore,” he sighed letting his hand drop to his side and walking over to where his boxers are, “I’m divorced.”

“Sorry.”

“It’s not like it was your fault. Val and I got divorced about two months ago. I haven’t had sex for five months and I didn’t know what else to do.”

“Oh,” was all that would come out.

“So, I kind of did some research and found this site where you can just pay someone to have sex with. I’ve had many offers but, no one seemed worthy,” he chuckled as he sat down on the bed after putting on his boxers, “I mean it’s just sex, right?”

“Yeah,” I faked a smirk, “just sex,” I put my underwear back on.

“This was your first time and I thought it would be okay. I mean I didn’t expect much. There were others but, something told me that you were the one to go for.”

“Why would you offer so much money?”

“I don’t know,” Matt sighed, “I guess you persuaded me.”

“How?” I had to laugh.

Matt shook his head, “I don’t even know. I saw the photo you sent me and thought you were worth the amount.”

“Oh,” I was now in my undergarments, arms folded over my chest.

Matt looked back at where I still stood. He smiled and patted the seat next to him, “come here,” I obeyed and sat by him.

“Who did you bring as your friend?” I had to ask.

Matt’s grin grew, “Brian.”

“Fuck me,” my eyes grew, “you’re shitting me?”

“No.”

“Where is he? Is he in the lobby? Oh shit! I hope Gina sees him!” I giggled.

Matt laughed, “Once I saw your tattoo on the back of your neck, I knew you knew who I was.”

“Why didn’t you stop then?”

“I was too horny to be honest.”

I snorted a laugh, then clasped my hand to my mouth and nose, “sorry.”

“So, why didn’t you freak out?”

I shook my head, “trust me, I was freaking out. I was also too much in shock to scream or anything. It was like I was in a daze.”

“Really?”

“Yes,” I nodded, smiling, “by the way, is it your real number that you gave me or…”

“Yeah, it was. Now you know my real cell number.”

“Oh, okay. Um, do all the guys in the band know?”

“No, just Brian and I want to keep it that way.”

“Okay,” I got up from my spot.

“It’s not that,” he stood, “it’s just-”

“Matt,” I laughed., “I get it. It’s like I’m a prostitute or something. Sorry it took me a week to muster up the courage to fuck you.”

“No, it’s not that,” he sighed.

“It’s fine,” I went to pick up my shirt from the floor.

Before I could even touch it, I felt two hands spin me around. Matt’s eyes darkened and his lips were on mine before I could do anything. I gave in to his kiss. I kissed back and let him lead. His tongue slid into my mouth. He rummaged around in my mouth, while I explored his. Moments later, he released me.

“I’m sorry,” he rested his head on my shoulder.

“You could repay me,” I giggled.

“What?” he lifted his head to face me.

“I mean I’m all sweaty. I don’t want people to think I’m a hooker. I was wondering if I could take a quick shower.”

“Yeah, sure,” he let go of me.

Something over came me and I looked up at him, “Help me?” I smirked.

He laughed and lifted me up. He ran over to the small bathroom and had us both naked within seconds. Then Matt and I made love in the shower, twice.
♠ ♠ ♠
Daniella's Outfit

Ah! 26 Rec's? WOW! I know it' been like a month! I've been busy and too lazy when I had time. Let me know if I have lost my touch in writing. Ugh!

Please Comment, Recommend, and/or Subscribe! Thank you all!

X Dani