Status: this is the first of many writing projects i will be completing

Confessions of a first time killer

Awakening

"Holy shit.. what did I just do?..oh no. I killed him....I really just killed a dude. what the fuck was I thinking? was I thinking? it all just happened so fast..."
jaccob paced around frantically; plagued by the series of events played out before him. he reached into his pocket only to pull out a plain, black lighter, and a bent Marlboro. He lit the cigarette, and leaned up against his old, beat-up, geo metro, and started to think.
"fuck..I have to get rid of this body...but how?" he couldn't get his thoughts together, for his brain could barely grasp what had taken place in those mere fifteen minutes of pure rage. his heart was still beating fast, and the adrenaline still pumped through his body.
"I just need to calm down.." he whispered, a sound of desperation, and nervousness, lingering in his voice.
he checked his watch,
"okay, 2:30; I think I still have time to dump the body. but where? the pig farm? I think I heard Samantha talking about, how pigs will eat everything.. but will they digest the teeth?" he looked over to the cadaver. he immediately looked away. the victim's eyes blankly stared back, and it felt as if the gaze was piercing his soul. he could not bear to stare at his victim..
he finished his cigarette, and put it out on the cold, wet, unforgiving, ground. Just then, it started to pour rain. he had no time left to think. he ran over to the still, warm, body, scooping it up. jaccob could barely pick up the lifeless, still-bleeding, body; but he managed to get it over to his car, only to stuff it in his trunk. and drive off into the night.