Status: this is the first of many writing projects i will be completing

Confessions of a first time killer

paranoia

he drove down the wet highway, with no sounds, but the cruel, silence of the night. typically, this is music to his ears, but it only added to his pain.
"what have I done?" you could hear the pure torture in his voice. he reached for his CD collection, hoping that music might settle him.
"lets see...I See Stars? no. Heart in Hand? fuck that..." he flipped through til he got to his favorite cd, 'Creatures' by Motionless in White.
"this should help...hopefully." he popped the CD into the stereo, and waited for those vengeful words, 'WHAT THE FUCK!!!'
but, even that didn't work. he had something important to deal with. more important than any problem that had come before him.
"okay... lets think. Now, ive watched movies like this. I can get away with it if im thorough. it'll be easy.. but the only question is, what the fuck do I do with this guy?"
"river? no...theres no way I could anchor the body to the bottom. and there isn't a pig farm for miles...got it!!" he sadistically smiled at his plan on where he could hide the body.
♠ ♠ ♠
I thought it was good to leave off here. its a short chapter but it works in my opinion