Status: Active for your Eyes Only. <3 [Incomplete/Ongoing]

Chaotic Demons

The Vegas Strip

Beast's POV

The shop had to be closed for the most part. The only thing that we could really do was pick-ups and the small things like oil changes. We depend on the computers to order the parts that we needed. Trevor had stayed behind with some of the other workers.

I drove my motorcycle out to the strip. The daylight made the strip look like any other road just with big and elaborate casinos. There were people walking up and down the sidewalks. The thing about Las Vegas is that there are many types of people. I could never tell who I was going to meet next.

I parked my bike in the parking buildings behind the casinos and hotels. Walking down the sidewalks with the others was a normal thing for me. The best sandwich café was on the strip in my opinion, and I would go there at least once a week. I really didn’t have a favorite menu item.

Sitting down at one of the tables after ordering, I looked around. The curiosity of what was going on in the world was getting the better of me. People were all in their own little worlds, eating the food in front of them.

The sound of thunderous motorcycles coming to a stop filled the air. I looked out the window of the café to see the The Devil Riders. This was another motorcycle club. They controlled the east edge of Las Vegas, and they were the rivals of Chaotic Demons. I didn’t have my cut on, but I was sure that they were going to recognize me. It’s not like I haven’t seen them before.

Michael Glover was the president happened to be with the group of four. He walked into the café, looking around and spotted me. “Look at who is here alone,” Mike said with a devious smile playing at his lips.

The three men with him laughed, walking towards me. I didn’t feel threatened. Mike and his boys never scared me. Now I wasn’t underestimating him. Mike would have me killed if he knew that every charter of Chaotic Demons wouldn’t come after him, wanting his head on a stick. Of course, that really didn’t stop him for threatening to do it.

“Oh, the big Beast is so not living up to his name,” the Sargent at Arms taunted.

“I would be careful, little girl. I wouldn’t want to tell your mommy that you are out of school,” I barked back.

Mike laughed, not at all affected by the fact that he was on the edge of the Chaotic Demon area. It was clear that the strip was closer to my MC, and we had a little more influence in this area. We let the Vegas strip act as a neutral area because everyone came down here for parties. There would no way keeping everyone out.

“You’re so scary, Beast,” Mike growled. His hand moved around to his back. It was clear he was going for his gun.

I stood up and closed the distance between the other president and me. “You can get your gun, but you’re in front of innocents. They will be able to point you out,” I pointed out. “Are you going to kill them all?”

Mike swallowed, looking at me. It was clear that he realized that he couldn’t get me here. It was too public, and he didn’t have the courage to step into my area with us on the lookout. Besides, he probably didn’t know where I lived, seeing how I didn’t make it world news. Hell, most of the members in Chaotic Demons knew where I lived.

Mike moved his hand back to his side. He stared at me ready to make a comeback, but he couldn’t think of anything. He called his boys and walked out of the café just as Tommy walked into the small restaurant. There was a short eye contact between the two of them.

“Should I ask what was going on?” Tommy asked when he was sitting across from me.

“It was just him, trying to prove he had the bigger dick,” I replied. “He didn’t like it very much when I proved he was just a little man.”

Tommy laughed. He knew what they were like. He also knew that Mike was wanting more than his half of Las Vegas, and he had been trying to get us to move out of Vegas. The two of us was worried about this, and we knew that we had to do something about it at some point.

When I got home, I saw my neighbor’s nephew riding his bike. He seemed to be riding it a little better. He was still a little sketchy, but he was get better and able to balance better. He stopped his back and waved to me.

“You seem to be getting better,” I called to him.

“Thanks for the advice. It really helped,” he answered with a smile. The sight of him smiling made me feel a little bit better about my day. It also reminded me that I wanted my own children at some point, and I had yet to see the person that would be a fit mother in my opinion.

“I’m glad it helped,” I replied as his aunt walked out of her house. “Looks like she’s looking for you.”

He turned to see Harper, standing next to her car. He waved at me again and rode to his aunt. Harper smiled at me for a second before turning her attention to Aden. She seemed to care for him like her own, and I seemed to consider that a major turn on for me. I barely knew her; I was thinking about her more and more each time I saw her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the wait. I do hope that you are enjoying this. It really means a lot that you all are supporting this.

-Anna