Accepting Chaos

Mint Chocolate Chip

“Why are we under the covers?” The static was making my hair stick to the covers everywhere so I attempted to pull it over one shoulder.

“This is the only place I don't think the paps will find me while I fill you in on something top secret.” He ran his fingers through his messy curls. “This,” He fidgeted with the box in hand “is clearly the one I was pictured with on twitter.” He looked up from the box. “People have so cleverly jumped to the conclusion that i'm planning on giving some random woman my last name.” We both laughed a little People are so stupid sometimes. He smiled at me though slightly hooded eyes. “ Do you remember the night just before the X factor auditions?

I did. He was so nervous he threw up before we left the house. He held my hand the entire journey there. But back then it didn't really mean the same thing that it would now, not for me at least. I nodded yes to him.

“Okay good.” He said watching me closely.

uh, was there more to this walk down memory lane?

“Really? Thats a-” He opened the box revealing a petite silver infinity necklace. There was a small diamond settled in one of the loops.

“That night, Just after I snapped at my mum, you told me I needed to stop being so cold hearted, pessimistic and mean towards everyone who was by my side. You were telling me that once I managed to shake off all the ice around my heart I was going to win the worlds adoration.” He took the necklace out of the box. “ Come here.” I did as I was told and scootched closer to him. He leaned In and placed the strand of silver around my neck. It hung perfectly at my collar bone. Just think of that little diamond as the very first piece off my heart”

My face hurt from my cheshire smile plastered on my face. “Thanks Harry! I absolutely love it!” I was admiring the necklace “ But you start chipping diamonds off your heart you're really in trouble with the ladies. I think you better be really careful when you finally fall in love. Make sure they aren't after your ice.” I giggled at his cheesy analogy.

His face contorted in confusion. “ What do you mean by finally? You act as if I,ve never been in love before.” My heart sunk a little at his words. I never knew he did. Then a hint of jealousy ran through my veins. I wonder who it was.

“Well I’ve never seen you fall for anyone so I just assumed.” I found myself fiddling with the jewelry around my neck. His hand pulled my chin up so his nose was almost touching mine. My heart took off into a sprint. His eyes seemed a little darker then moments ago so i adverted my gaze to his lips that were just as distracting.

“Thats because I dont even remember falling.” His warm breath smelled like mint chocolate chip from the ice cream he had eaten. “ I don't remember a time where I didn't love you”

I snapped my eyes back to his searching for truth in this shocking statement. His whole face had softened and he was biting his lips nervously awaiting a response.

“What, Me?” He broke into a fit of laughter. My face was getting hot and I know its now red.

“Yes, Olivia, You. The only one on my bed under the protection of my sheets in this moment, and if you’ll have me, many more ?” He was back to chewing on his lip. He looked very uncomfortable still waiting for a proper response. So I did the only thing my body could.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled his lips to mine. Im pretty sure he didn't register what was going on at first because he was a little stiff and once it did he was moving his lips against mine. It took a few moments before he pulled away.

“So I’m going to take that as a yes? You’ll be mine?” He kissed my jaw up to my ear and down my neck.

“Yes,Harry, I'll be yours.” He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me down onto the pillow so he was hovered over me.

“About time.” He smiled and my heart fluttered ...maybe with a little too much lust

The door busted open mid kiss with my hand tangled in his soft hair. Niall stood at the door with a smile a mile wide.” I take it you lot have skipped the ceremony and have skipped right to making me an uncle!” he shouted

“Niall, Out.” Harry growled at his friend who exited quickly after.

“When did you decide you would tell me all this? When you left, I swore you were going to tell me you felt more than what you were playing at. Why did you wait so long?” I spit out just after the door shut.

“I have no idea why I waited so long. I suppose I was just afraid you didn't feel the same. I couldn't really predict how this whole career would work out for me. I never wanted for you to be scrutinized by the media like we are on a daily basis. Its a lot to consider.” He rubbed his thumb along my cheek. “But I’ve been waiting for this for a very long time so can we put the worries aside for a little so we can just enjoy this?”

“of course. I think maybe we should go back out there before they all pile in here to see what Niall blabbed about.”

“Yeah, That little prick would make a great pap.” He pulled me out of the bed looking down at the olive print I was sporting.

“Yeah you just asked your best friend out while she was wearing a olive covered onsie” I winked playfully at him and laughed and myself.

"I did, didn’t I? I wouldn't have had it any other way either.” He kissed my temple and laced his fingers in mine. “ I always knew when we would get together it would be under strange circumstances” Well it did... and I adore it.

The rest of the night went on with Teasing from Niall, Drinking, Loving texts from my family and friends back home and attempting tipsy twister.. My birthday was by far the best I could have asked for and who knew I loved mint chocolate chip so much...
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you like the chapter! If you did leave me a love note ;) Tell me what you wanna see!

Do you think Liam might have a little thing for Olivia?

Do you think Harry has a little DARK SIDE?

SNEAK PEAK:

"What the hell are you getting at?"

" Your telling me you had no idea Harry did that to him?"

" Did What?!"

"You two are attached at the hip. I don't believe you had no idea what happened after Austin's party" She took her bag off the counter and stomped away from the register. Tiffany was staring after the crazed girl. Did that really happen?