Footprints of a vampire

Doing him a favour.

- ALIZ P.O.V -

The day was going by slowly; it felt so weird walking towards the other end of the locker corridor for my locker. It felt weird walking into the boys toilets and so on, and what felt extremely weird was how almost every girl would wink, smile or stare as I walked past.

I mean what the hell did they see in Matt? Apart from his nice body - but that didn't come from me. I did not just admit that. Tell anyone and die.

Sitting in a different place in lessons was awkward too, I was used to sitting in the middle row on the left, but now that I was Matt, I found myself sitting on the back row with some idiots who doodled, talked, and threw stuff at everyone throughout the whole hour.

I found it funny how every teacher narrowed their eyes in suspicion at me even when I was actually doing the school work. Matt had turned around in history and glared at me shaking his head.

Later I found a note on my desk reading;

"Don't be such a goody goody, I have a rep y'know?"

Which I replied with "Sir, Aliz just threw this note at me." Grinning when the teacher told Matt off.

I hadn't found Cassie yet, and this was weird because when I was Aliz I'd hear her squeaky high pitched laugh from anywhere within the school. But not today.

Break finally rolled around and I found myself standing next to my new locker throwing books in and taking my maths books out, sighing how long would I have to be Matt?!

I saw Aliz poking around in my locker at the other end of the corridor, and there was a group of guys standing near to him winking and attempting to chat her up. Attempting to chat me up rather.

I grit my teeth and stormed over to her and glared.

"What do you think your doing?" I snarled.

"Matthew, Matthew, Matthew, can you not see I'm busy..."

"Hey man leave her alone." Some guy from the little crowd yelled at me.

Aliz chuckled and rolled her eyes.

"Boys, Matt here has a crush on me, you can't blame him right?" Aliz grinned.

"Too right you can't." I heard another one of those jerks laugh.

"You better stay away, have you not heard about her toe fungus." I narrowed my eyes making a disgusted face.

They all looked at each other and then made up a lame excuse to run off. As they all scooted off one by one I narrowed my eyes at Aliz.

"What? Guys like...me...I can't help it." Matt shrugged grinning ear to ear.

"Argh Matt, you are such an idiot, if anything happens to me or my body, I will never]/b] forgive you." I hissed.

"Chill out, you really think I'd do anything with any of those guys, I might have a girl's body but I'm a guy." He rolled his eyes.

"Then quit dressing me up like a hooker!" I hissed.

"Aliz this is the first time in ages anyone's looked at you, enjoy it." He purred.

"I'd rather not them look at me at all!" I began walking away when he grabbed my arm.

"What is up with you, I give you attention and you throw it back in my face!" He hissed.

"You gave me the wrong kind of attention, I don't want to -" I stopped talking.

"Don't want to what?" He raised his eyebrows.

"Uh nothing." I finished pulling my arm away.

I saw a big grin stretch across his face.

"Your still a -" He smirked.

"Shut up." I said turning away, but I could tell he wasn't going to let this drop.

"I'll fix that for you." He whispered before walking away grinning.

Okay that can either have two meanings.

One - He might go find some random guy and get me laid.
Two - He was talking about him doing it. As in when we got our bodies back.

I shuddered at the thought and glanced over to the girls toilets where I heard a squeaky voice. Bingo.

I casually strolled over to Cassie and nodded. Okay act obnoxious, and jerk like because that's what she likes otherwise she wouldn't be with him!

"Sup babe." I tried not to laugh.

"Hey baby." She cooed as her friends left her.

"I was thinking -" I was cut off as she brought her arms around my neck.

"- Yes?" She purred biting the edge of my lip, which alarmed the shit out of me.

"We're over!" I blurted out louder then it should have come out. As a result every head turned towards us as Cassie's face turned bright red.

"What did you say?" She said angrily through gritted teeth.

I gulped.

Wait I was Matt Baines, God of the school, I owned this school, no little hoe was telling me what to do. No way.

"I said we're through." I said more confidently.

"Do you know?" She started,

"Do you know who you're dumping?" She hissed.

"Yes, a narrow minded bimbo." I replied as the corridor fell silent.

"Ugh! You can't do this to me, do you know who I am?!" She snarled looking proper pissed off.

"Yes, and I don't know what the fuck I ever saw in you." I replied.

"You...You...you'll regret this!" She wailed.

"Oh I'm pretty sure I won't, dumping you is the best thing I've ever done." I said leaning on my locker looking bored.

And then it hit me, it was a like wave after wave of this big urge to grab her by the neck and sink my teeth into that smooth skin of hers.

I felt my throat go dry as my eyes shifted across her neck, her mouth moving but I couldn't hear the words.

"- And if you think I'm taking you back when you come to your senses then your wrong because -" She continued.

All I could hear was a faint beating sound, the sound of her heart pumping that sweet blood all around her, my palms began to go sweaty as my stomach lurched.

I looked around petrified, shit. I couldn't just attack her!

I ignored her completely and forced myself into the bathroom where I ran into that same cubicle I had swapped bodies' in and dug around my bag for some blood, luckily there was a small bottle with some in, I gulped it down hungrily and walked out as if nothing had happened.

There was 5 minutes left until break, I saw Aliz in the cafeteria sitting with Nikki and I strode up to their table, as I approached, Nikki continued giving me evil looks which I overlooked.

"Aliz, I need to talk to you." I said firmly.

"Wait in line." She purred.

"P-Please." I finished looking around uncomfortably.

She got up and followed me out into the empty hallway.

"I...I almost bit her." I said worriedly.

"Who?" He asked.

"Cassie." I replied my eyes filling with tears.

"I...I can't do this!" I shrieked feeling my lips shake. This was too much; I couldn't handle being a boy with balls! Never mind a Vampire!

He looked at me wild eyed and dragged me into a classroom.

"Don't!" He hissed quietly.

"Aliz, don't please." He said a little hushed with a softer tone.

"Please don't cry." He bit his lip.

Of course he wasn't worried about me.

He was worried about whether anyone would see him!

"You didn't bite her though, you can get through it!" He hissed.

"But I wanted too! And that's the part that I hate!" I pushed back tears.

"You're just a wus." He growled.

"Oh piss off." I said walking out of the room.

I stopped near the door and turned.

"If you wear slut clothes tomorrow, I'll do ten times worse." I glared.

"What?" He asked stupidly.

"You'll see." I said leaving him in the empty classroom.

- MATT'S P.O.V -

I watched myself walk away and I sighed. Damn this.

I walked into the girls bathroom to see Cassie in there crying.

"And then he just said 'dumping you was the best thing I've ever done.' Along with 'Your a narrow minded bimbo' and that he 'didn't know what the fuck he saw in me' Then his eyes went all weird and he looked like he was going to faint! Then he runs off to the toilets without even looking or saying anything to me!" Cassie sobbed into Amy her sidekick's arms.

I stood there mouth hanging opened.

She didn't. She couldn't. She wouldn't. Would she?

"What are you staring at geek?" Amy shot a filthy look in my direction.

"Who dressed you today? Frankenstein?" Cassie suddenly laughed.

"I know I got dumped, but you're just pathetic." Cassie continued.

So this is how it felt like. I had never had anyone look at me in a disgusting way before, I had never had anyone put me down - I was Matt Baines and everyone loved me.

The teachers praised me for bringing the school constant medals and trophies for swimming, the girls loved me for being…well - me and the boys all wished they were me.

I ignored her and walked straight out of the toilets as the bell went.

I realised she was right.

I didn't know what the fuck I saw in her.
I was just with her for the fun.

As people rushed past me to get to lesson, I stopped and leaned against the lockers.

What did I ever see in her?
Nothing. That was the answer. Nothing.

And I couldn't help but smirk. I was free.

Part of me was actually grateful to Aliz; she had done me a favour.

- ALIZ P.O.V -

As everyone walked in, I saw Aliz walk in holding the heels in his hands, I thought he was going to go to the opposite end of the room but he came and sat down with me.

After a little bit of an awkward silence he turned.

"Thanks." He whispered as the teacher read the register out.

"For what?" I asked.

But he just smiled and looked towards the front.

Okay this was weird.

The lesson was pretty boring, we didn't talk to each other at all, and as I glanced at my new school timetable, I almost jumped out of my skin.

Walking out of school I ran up to him.

"I can't do this!" I hissed, he turned around looking impatient.

"I don't have time for your little break downs!"

"No. This!" I waved the time table under his nose.

He looked down and read the table.

9am - 12pm - Swim practice.

And then looked at his own.

9am - 12pm - Free.

And then looked at my face shrugging.

I sighed.

"Can you not swim?" He grinned.

"I don't...I hate the water." I replied.

"Why?" He asked.

I bit my lip as he waited for an answer...

"I can't help you if you don't talk to me." He nagged as we sat down on a bench.

I continued biting my lip.

He sat back.

"Fine." He stated.

"Don't let me in then." He continued.

"Just be a closed up weirdo all your life." He continued.

"You're going to die old and lonely." He continued.

"All because you don't talk to people about yourself and -"

"Just shut up will you!" I yelled as he silenced.

"Let me in then?"

"Maybe I can help?" He asked his eyes showing no emotion as he stared at me.