Footprints of a vampire

English boys will break your heart.

As I reached home finally, I stepped into the warmth and relaxed a little, oof tomorrow and the next 2 weeks were going to be so tough, but I'm sure I was strong enough to handle it.

I heard voices coming from within a room and stopped to hear Matt's name in a light conversation,

"So what have you been doing with yourself? We haven't seen you around here in a while, does Matt know you came?" My father asked.

"I've just been here and there you know, oh I didn't tell him, I wanted to surprise him, where is he anyway?" A familiar voice asked.

That familiar voice was Roxy's. I leaned my body on the wall sighing, great now I would have to deal with some idiot who Matt cheated on.

"He should be home by now," My mother spoke walking out of the room with a plate of biscuits, she stopped when she saw me and I knew what I had to do.

I coughed and faked a sneeze which sounded utterly retarded, so I coughed again to cover it up.

"I'm going to bed, I feel like crap." I muttered going for the stairs, but as usual nothings ever easy is it?

"Wait, what's wrong Matt?" My mother asked walking towards me.

"I'm guessing I have or I'm getting a cold, I'd really like to go to -" I stopped as Roxy walked out of the room to smile broadly at me, I inwardly gulped looking at this girl.

Well right there in front of me stood a girl, with curves, beauty, good style and good hair which topped it all up.

She was stunning. Her greenish brown eyes glinting as she smiled, her makeup was perfect, her skin so smooth, heck she was more than perfect.

I narrowed my eyes as my mother spoke,

"Feeling all better now then Matthew?" She teased; I shifted my eyes towards her and then back at Roxy.

"Not really. No." I grunted as my mother left and Roxy walked towards me.

"Hey babe." She whispered smiling.

"Hey." I said awkwardly attempting to back away, but what d'ya know there was a wall behind me!

"So I thought I'd stop by, seeing as you acted so weirdly on the phone," She started.

"Me? Weird...nah." I tried to conceal and pass it off.

She looked highly glamorous and possibly rich, and I didn't have time for her right now!
I coughed again and again...and a couple more times until she backed off looking slightly confused.

"Oh you poor baby." She smiled.

At least I had room to breathe now. You don't know how weird it is to have girls coming onto you! Especially since I'm straight, and stuck in this stupid body!

"So yeah I'll see you another time, I'm tired and you know..." I trailed off.

She walked forwards nodding pouting her lips, shit she better not try and kiss me, and when it looked like she was going to I scrunched up my face as I felt her lips brush mine.

She waved and walked out of the house, I automatically started rubbing my lips, ew ew ew, did I mention ew?!

I ran up to my room before anything could get weirder. Uhh!

- MATT'S P.O.V -

As I got in, Aliz's mum was straight to my side looking happier than usual.

"Bonjour Aliz!" She exclaimed as I dropped my bag and followed her into the kitchen.

"Uh hey." I replied idiotically.

"Guess who I just got a phone call off?!" She smiled excitedly.

I was guessing Harry, but I shrugged anyway.

"It waz 'Arry! Telling me of good news! And tomorrow we shall recreate at huit heures!" She smiled broadly.

I smiled back not knowing what else to do and slumped into the chair feeling hunger strike me.

She put down a plate of pasta and something else and leaned against the counter top.

"Where's yours?" I asked remembering something Aliz had told me a bit ago.

She hesitated,

"But ov course! I ate only 10 minutes ago!" She was obviously lying, I could tell because she was avoiding my gaze and her left eye was twitching slightly.

It took all my mighty hungry will to push the plate away.

Aliz you so fucking owe me for this, I growled inwardly.

"I'm not hungry, I had some food -" I stopped as she glanced at me quizzically.

"- on the bus." I added.

"You take bus home?!" She asked.

Oh shit, Aliz didn't normally ride the bus home did she?

Uh great well I am going to need another cover up!

"My legs hurt so I decided to take the bus...long day and all." I faked a smiled hoping it will work.

She gulped down my excuses and peered at me.

"But zis food will go to waste! Are you sure you not vanting it?" She put her hands on her hips.

"You eat it." I smirked getting up and leaving the kitchen.

And boy was that the hardest thing I ever had to do! Leave food! It has to be the hardest thing I ever had to do, oh Aliz you are going to owe me big time!

"Where are you going?" I heard her call when I was halfway up the stairs.

"Uh...homework!" I shouted back, Pfft yeah right, me and homework? But this was Aliz and homework, and she always did her homework. Humph.

"Don't forget movie night tonight!" She said happily, between mouthfuls of food.

"Uh what time?" I asked.

"You always forgetting!" She yelled.

"6pm don't be late!" She laughed.

Great. More fucking commitments, I trudged up the stairs and into the bathroom where I surveyed myself in the mirror.

So...let's hear this great voice of hers, I thought opening my mouth but no sound came out.

I sang a few lines, hearing a really good voice but it sounded a little croaky, maybe it was just me not knowing how to use it properly?

"Fuck this." I glared at my own reflection.

"You ruined everything for me." I spat at the mirror.

"What am I going to say?" I started again feeling annoyed.

"I lost the gold to Saint Mary's school because I was too busy in someone else's body?" I narrowed my eyes.

I glanced down at myself and unzipped the coat and looked in the mirror again.

Not bad. Not bad at all. But that didn't come from me. Okay.

I slammed the bathroom door shut and changed into some covering clothes, I felt better knowing I wasn't going to shiver.

What the heck, I guess I was wrong, girls may look damn fine in clothes like them, but they must freeze.

I grinned walking down the stairs; I suppose that's where guys come in.

- ALIZ P.O.V -

Well this sucked, I thought looking down at the bath, I filled it up, and it was a massive bath so it looked like a little paddling pool. Looking around I breathed in and out.

"You can do this Aliz, it's just water, just water, just water" I breathed quietly to myself, letting my anxiety rush through me.

I slowly climbed in, my legs shaking slightly, but relaxing after feeling the warmth of the water.

I slid in holding onto the edges and smiled.

"I can do this." I nodded, telling myself.

I swished my arms into the water and tried not to look down, for I no longer had female sex organs. I shook these stupid thoughts out of my head and continued getting used to the water.

I poured it over me letting it drip down my body and then I gripped onto the sides tightly whilst slowly laying myself down against the side, so I'd be on my back.

I took a big gulp of air and lowered my face underneath the water, my chin went in, followed by my tightly shut mouth and then I rushed back up to the surface feeling shaky. Too many nightmares rushed through me as I took a gulp for air.

Maybe I'll stick with just lying here for a while.

Scared I'd fall asleep and drown I quickly got out of the bath and dried myself.

Boy oh boy was this going to be scariest if not the hardest challenge I ever had to face.

- MATT'S P.O.V -

I sat next to Aliz's mum on the sofa as the chick flick started playing, we had a small bowl of popcorn between us which I was in the process of engulfing since I hadn't had any dinner!

As the film played on I realised all these films were so cliché, so predictable, the girl fell in love with the boy, but both of there parents disagreed, then they ended up together Wahoo!

"Ahh zat girl iz too good for zat garcon!" Aliz's mum sniffed towards the middle of the film.

I opened my eyes quickly; damn I was just about to fall asleep as well!

"Aliz, zee eenglish garcon vill hurt you, remember zat!" She continued.

"Huh?" I asked dumbly.

"E vill breaking your heart Aliz, they all the same, all the same." She continued her eyes never leaving the television set.

That was such a lie.

Why was this woman so set against "English boys"?

"I'm sure, they are not that bad." I once again stupidly stated.

I regretted it straight after when she turned to face me a glare plastered across her eyes.

"Do you need reminding of what ze "eenglish garcoon" can do?" She growled angrily.

"Maybe they are not all like that, I mean your dating Harry?" I asked.

"'Arry is from Spain and e iz not like zee arrogant pompous eenglish boy!" She scowled.

Her eyes went back to the TV as we both fell silent.

What was her problem with English boys?

Why was she so damn closed up about it all, I'll tell you one thing she reminded me so much of Aliz.

I glanced at her through the corner of my eyes, she had the same eyes, the same stubbornness and the same problem; the inability to open up.

Usually these kinds of things happen when something traumatic or heartbreaking has occurred.

So what's so heartbreaking about her life?

Except that she is a single mother, well that's not that bad right?

And then I remembered.

Aliz's father.

He was no where. He could be anywhere. What I meant was he wasn't here.

No one mentioned him, no one talked about him.

When I asked Aliz about it I could see her tensing up, she did not like the subject of her father.

But I was curious now, curious as to what had happened.

But I'm sure Aliz told me not to ask about her dad right?

Right?