Status: Active

Demons

01

"'Ello Lexi, my love," I grinned, hearing one of my best friend's voice through the speaker of my telephone. "I was just calling to let you know that I'll be home tomorrow, and I expect an amazing welcome home party. So you better not have answered the damn phone because you're planning my party, hoe." I rolled my eyes. As if his rock star lifestyle didn't permit enough partying. "Okay, see you tomorrow, Lex."

I walked out of my office building, pulling the hood to my sweater over my head to shield it from the rain before swiftly walking out to my car. It was 10 o'clock at night, and I was the last one out of the office, as per usual. It seemed that my coworkers left earlier and earlier every night, leaving me with more and more work to do. However, I was too excited and too tired to be annoyed with my job as I was driving home.

I hadn't seen Danny in a few months since he had left for tour. After we met, we had an instant connection. Of course, I was thrown off by his blunt and crude attitude, but it was easily overshadowed by his irresistible charm.

"So, about those tits..." I was leaning against a counter on a random bus after being begged to play spin the bottle by my juvenile best friend, who I knew secretly only wanted to be stuck alone with Andy. Raising my eyebrows, I stared into Danny's blue eyes trying to figure out if he was serious or not. The tone of his voice seemed like he was, but then the smile on his face and the look in his eyes made it seem like he was only teasing.

"False advertisement," I finally mumbled out, taking a sip from my beer. The grin playing on his lips didn't falter. My obvious rejection didn't affect him in the slightest. He took a step towards me, leaving only a foot of space left between us. Quickly to change the subject, I asked, “What should we do for our seven minutes?” Instantly, regret swept over me as he stepped even closer, placing his hands on my hips.

“Well, we can have a quickie,” He grinned, running his fingers along the skin right above the waistband of my jeans.

I just stared at him, gawking, completely unable to form words. What do you say to someone who is completely sexy, has a delicious accent that makes American girls’ clothes just fall off, but his lack of a humble personality completely irritates you?

It was in that moment that I somehow found my voice again and only slightly unconvincingly said, “Who said I wanted to fuck you?”

In his response, he laid the British accent on so thick that he could have told me that he wanted to fuck me in the ass, and my panties still would have dropped to the floor. “Everyone wants to fuck me, love.” And with that, he leaned over to press his lips against mine.

My body quickly responded, as if my mind had never been in control. My hands tangled themselves in his hair while my lips danced against his, opening slightly to let his tongue glide against the tip of mine, gently but still so hot that I was putty in his hands. His right hand gripped onto my hip while his left traveled down my side to my ass, and I gave no protest as he squeezed, digging his fingernails into my ass cheek. Leaning me against the counter, his hand quickly moved down to my thigh, lifting my leg up, and thrusting his growing boner into my sensitive bits.

I whimpered into the kiss, wishing I had chosen to wear a short skirt and no panties. I slid my hands between our bodies to begin unbuttoning my jeans when a knock on the door signaled that our seven minutes were up. I groaned, tossing my head back as I held back a scream for whoever interrupted us to go away.

Danny just smiled, moving his hands to my neck to pull me forward and press his lips to mine once again quickly. “Come see me on my bus later, babe.”


When I got home, the apartment I shared with my boyfriend was completely empty, besides for my pup. She greeted me by trying to jump up my body to lick my face. She was surprisingly close to reaching her goal, even though she was only a foot tall. "Hey, baby," I smiled, leaning down to kiss the top of her head. "Where's Frankie?" I asked her as if she could answer me.

Walking into the kitchen, I glanced around looking for a note he could have left. There wasn't which didn't really surprise me. I didn't bother to text or call him to ask, I knew he wouldn't answer. He was most likely with his friends and wouldn't be home until late tonight or early morning.

“Need to go potty?” I asked Belle, unlocking the backdoor. She sprinted out into the darkness of my backyard. I left the door open for her to come back in when she was done and walked over to her food and water bowls. She came trotting back in as I filled them with food and water, and I set that back on the floor for her to chow. Before walking up to my bedroom, I locked both of the doors and hung my coat up on the coat hook.

Once I was in mine and Frank’s bedroom, I quickly stripped to my panties and pulled on a shirt I stole from Danny not too long after we met. I pulled my messy brunette hair into a pony tail and climbed under my blankets as Belle jumped on the bed to lie next to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a quick update! Sorry, I'm so slow... No excuses, just sorry. :)