Sequel: Do I?

Wasting All These Tears on You

Three

Dream~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to Jordan laying next to me his arm wrapped around me. Okay why does Jordan his arm around me? I looked at his sleeping face. God was he handsome. Even when he was sleeping. I sighed and untagled myself from his grasp and I saw something sparkle on my nightstand. It was a wedding ring. My face got pale and I started to sweat. Why am I married to Jordan?! I paniced. I ventured down to the kitchen and sat down at the TV and I head crying upstairs. What the hell is that? I walked back upstairs and followed the noise into one of the spare bedrooms. I slowly opened the door and say that the room was painted blue with a crib, rocking chair, diapper changing table, and toys in bins. I walked over to the the crib and say a little boy with blonde hair crying. I picked him up and rocked him back and forth and started to sing to him. As soon as I started singing he stopped crying and he smiled a toothless smile at me. I smiled brightly and saw that Jason was writtten above his crib. I noticed that he had the same blue eyes as Jordan. The only thing he had that was mine was his nose. There was no question that this was mine and Jordan's kid.

I shot up from my bed in a cold sweat. Thank god that was only a dream. I wonder what even caused me to have that dream. I sighed and got up and out of bed. I got a shower and got dressed in some nike stuff and walked downstairs. I was greeted to the smell of bacon when I got to the kitchen.

"Morning Rico Sauve." I said.

"Thanks to you I didn't get my beauty sleep." He teased.

"Oh shut up." I said and pushed him slightly.

"Hey that wasn't nice." He said and pouted.

"I'm not a nice person." I said while a smirk formed across my face.

"Obviously not." he joked

I smiled and sat down at the island in the kitchen. He brought my breakfast over to me and sat down beside me.

"So who do you play next?" I asked.

"We don't paly anyone this week and then we play the Penguins next week at home." He said bitterly.

"Oh." I said quietly.

"Do wanna come or will it be too akward." He asked

"On one condition." I said

"And what condition is that?"

"Anytime you get the chanc to beat the shit out of Sidney do it." I said

"I was already planning on it." he said

"I don't know if you realized this Jordy but I'm really lucky to have someone like you in my life." I said.

"And I'm happy to help you anytime you need." he said

"Jordan, I-I love think I love you." I admitted.

"Really? Because I've felt that way since I met you." he said and his soft lips landed on mine.

"Wow." I said with a chuckle after we pulled away.

"Wow is right." Jordan laughed